What's new

Lal Masjid- Shifting Truth from Lies-Pervez Musharraf

Lets just say ignorance is bliss - when you cannot turn back the clock.

""" The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about """"

@ topic ... tried giving thought to answer or you will stick to trolling ?

Haha! - how am I to know? Probably the same reason your mother didn't abort you.

First of all I am against killing children and even abortion. Secondly how can you be so sure that these children will grow up to be militants ? There is more to nurture than nature in human case.

First of all I am against killing children and even abortion. Secondly how can you be so sure that these children will grow up to be militants ? There is more to nurture than nature in human case.
Musharraf and his Intel Chief were sure. Thats why they bombed them - its called 'nipping in the bud', pls refer to Gounder's comments #61

I'm not so sure though.

That means 5 terrorists and 100 students with sticks made Musharaf go out of his mind and kill every innocent one too? What does that say about his ability to mange and handle problems? Look at Gen. Ashfaq Perviz Kyani and look what kind of stature this guy has. We needed People like Gen. Kyani then, this dwarf Musharaf wasn't worth to be a Core-Commander, let Chief of the Army alone. He was wrongly promoted by Nawaz-Sharif and whole Nation suffered.

We don't even talk about 100s of other people who were sold to America to fill Guantanamo Jails. Here people are outcrying because 2 innocent kids were killed by a MOB. Holy GOD there were hundreds of them that were killed by fully-functional National Institute headed by Musharaf. Why is death of 2 students on the street hurting and death of 200 of those by Musahraf and clan not hurting? We are all demanding of public prosecution of those people who killed Students in Sialkot.. why is there no demand to hang Musharaf and the clan for doing the same? Is crime made by Musharaf not a crime anymore?

starting with war in afghanistan which created mess in pakistan, like a civil war!!

musharraf should be better called a war mongering warlord which created the mess..

lal masjid operation was the last nail in mushy coffin, he will never come back as politician

Well what most sane people would do is cut the electric-water ect and starve them out.
Play loud noise outside day and night.

There was loads they could have done other then attack the masjid.

First of all no body attacked the masjid. Please dont get senti.

Secondly, they would have died starving inside the mosque. Then it would be like the heartless establishment blocked their water and food and starved them to death!! in any case your illogical mentality would not allow you to see the real truth.

Could you give me a single proof that those who died inside stayed there on their own will and not held captive by the gr8 mullah.

He said "Miene khwaab dekha hai, mere khoon ka qatra is zameen pe gire ga or islami inwalab ayega" Then he tried to escape in burkha. Shameless creature living in his own imaginary world. ****** hain dono bhai.

Ek gaya jahanum mien dusra bhi jayega,

starting with war in afghanistan which created mess in pakistan, like a civil war!!

musharraf should be better called a war mongering warlord which created the mess..

It was that "war warmongering warlord" who saved your country from the brink of destruction. Your country's economy, FDI and investor confidence was a lot stronger during that "warlords" reign and during his reign he pushed forward motions to give greater rights to women and increase the freedom of the press... Do you recall how many private radio and news channels were allowed under Mush?

Sure he wasn't a saint... But compared to our present day demo-crazy, he was a true leader!

Musharraf and his Intel Chief were sure. Thats why they bombed them - its called 'nipping in the bud', pls refer to Gounder's comments #61

They should have been nipped in the bud. They sacrificed those women and children while they keep Talibans and other militants protected in their wings.

It was that "war warmongering warlord" who saved your country from the brink of destruction. Your country's economy, FDI and investor confidence was a lot stronger during that "warlords" reign and during his reign he pushed forward motions to give greater rights to women and increase the freedom of the press... Do you recall how many private radio and news channels were allowed under Mush?

Sure he wasn't a saint... But compared to our present day demo-crazy, he was a true leader!

Most of us don't give a **** about economy. Those armed terrorists with gas masks in the middle of our capital are the heroes. No wonder our country is in such a great shape.

The burkha hero is the man :victory::victory:

Shame on us.

Like a drug addict ISI seem to be hooked with Afghanistan with the detriment of Pakistan. Sometimes enemies are better than friends !

Originally Posted by Condor
I believe the children were would be terrorists - and had to be eliminated anyway when they grew up.

i will Say Shame on you !!

1st of All i agree with Nahraf about yr Mother Abortion !!

I'm not so sure though.

2nd That attack was not from the Pakistani army that was a missile attack from the other side of the border.And after the attack the Pakistani helecopter came and targeted the same place.Just for showing the People of this country !!

Hey All who were inside Lal Masjid wanted shahadat and they Got it, why the fuss now.
Yep! there were girls, women childern killed in the fight, but why they refused to to come out (or who stopped them from coming out), they knew what was coming and they got what the wanted.
If there were hundreds of childern killed where are their parents brothers or even Relatives? they never showed up on any place even in Jihadist newspapers?
And one more question why there were soficticated weapons in Mosque.

Remember wht Suadia Arabia did in Kaaba Sharef in 80s when Iranian held people hostage there, even PaK army special service groups took part in the bloodiest operation in Kaaba Sharif history.

I request all my brothers to see facts not fictions what JI and her accomplice says in media.

well, avoiding the country to break into several pieces is more important than the fake hype of economy he created, his govt was as corrupt as the previous nawaz govt

Forget everythign......Just tell me who died first....Was it someone in the LAL Masjid...?? Nope a rangers ASI shot dead by bullet in the chest.....Before everything begin.

LAL Masjid terrorist were getting out of control. They were thinking they control the city. Kidnapping police men, Chinese. Taking out tapes from local peoples car....They deserved it....

All doing on women students so that they get sympathy if some lathi charge thing happen.......But when real seige begin we saw those who were willing to sacrifice for their life for cause running in burqa like a women.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom