What's new

Lal Masjid- Shifting Truth from Lies-Pervez Musharraf

Hey All who were inside Lal Masjid wanted shahadat and they Got it, why the fuss now.
Yep! there were girls, women childern killed in the fight, but why they refused to to come out (or who stopped them from coming out), they knew what was coming and they got what the wanted.
If there were hundreds of childern killed where are their parents brothers or even Relatives? they never showed up on any place even in Jihadist newspapers?
And one more question why there were soficticated weapons in Mosque.

Remember wht Suadia Arabia did in Kaaba Sharef in 80s when Iranian held people hostage there, even PaK army special service groups took part in the bloodiest operation in Kaaba Sharif history.

I request all my brothers to see facts not fictions what JI and her accomplice says in media.

if u r little sensible enough than u may realize all things are not dealth in the same way, like calling war in the capital and rampaging with army, which leason u want to learn from 1971???, that time u father maybe saying it was ok for army to kill people and "save country" now u r saying hey we did a bad thing and sorry for what v did, ur sons will be sorry for these words in next few years too..

people dont know anything about prosperity and economy, and justice, did musharraf do anything at all to change the system, a big NO?? so wht hype for him being a superman who did divert the country and bring it to a new age of development, as i remember the load shedding for 8-10 hours was still there, poverty hadnt changed, justice system was the same, but still mushy was the best e had

Poverty Did Change actually - Read the WB Report released recently - Secondly Load Shedding itself is a sign that country developed and hence more electricity required.GDP Doubled from 75 billion to 165 Billion.Go Check GDP Stats.I'll reply to your other rant in detail later on.

All those who said mush did well to kill those girls childrens even

young boys.

Can you please tell me what will you call them ? A shaheed ? or

what ?

And

@ RAIN : Hey All who were inside Lal Masjid wanted shahadat and they Got it, why the fuss now.
Yep! there were girls, women childern killed in the fight, but why they refused to to come out (or who stopped them from coming out), they knew what was coming and they got what the wanted.
If there were hundreds of childern killed where are their parents brothers or even Relatives? they never showed up on any place even in Jihadist newspapers?

i think you would be blind at that time or may b you were a child watching cartoon at that time you did'nt see what was showing on TV at that time ?

And im asking you did u know that from where were those girls or childrens ?
Many of them were from Balakot , Muzafar abad and other area which were hit by the earthquack.They were homeless and the government brought them there !!

well, avoiding the country to break into several pieces is more important than the fake hype of economy he created, his govt was as corrupt as the previous nawaz govt

LOL. If anything he held the country together. My friend there was no "hype" economy, during his time Warid, Telenor, Zong all signed contracts to enter Pakistan.

During his time was the only time the American Centre was able to be visited by Pakistanis in Islamabad, he had courage and honour ( unlike our present leadership)

They lambasted him as a dictator and oppressor of peoples freedoms and a tyrant who tried to silence the press, on the contrary unlike Ghadda and Co... He had some vary nasty articles published about him on a daily basis including "hum subh umeed sey hain" on Geo.

I remember Geo bashing him 24/7... What does Zardari do after Geo air an image of him getting smacked by a shoe? That's right, he blocks them.

During Mush's rule people would send cheeky sms about him, he never retaliated. What did our "Democratically" elected representative do? Task FIA and PTA with tracing all messages sent via cell networks (So much for your freedom)...

Mush was not a saint but he was much better than what we have here at the moment. Remember 2005 earthquake? As soon as the incident happened he rushed to Margalla towers and as his SSG guards moved rescuers out of the way he scolded them and said these boys are hero's let me meet them.

What did Zardari do, when the nation needed him? He was touring Europe.

people dont know anything about prosperity and economy, and justice, did musharraf do anything at all to change the system, a big NO?? so wht hype for him being a superman who did divert the country and bring it to a new age of development, as i remember the load shedding for 8-10 hours was still there, poverty hadnt changed, justice system was the same, but still mushy was the best e had

:no:

during his reign:

Economy:

1.Pakistan’s economy grew by 100% — to become $ 160 billion
2.Revenue grew by 100% — to become $ 11.4 billion
3.Per Capita income grew by 100% — to become $ 925
4.Foreign Reserves grew by 500% — to become $ 17 billion
5.Exports grew by 100% — to become $ 18.5 billion
6.Textile exports grew by 100% — to become $ 11.2 billion
7.Karachi Stock Exchange grew by 500% — to become $ 75 billion
8.Foreign Direct Investment grew by 500% — to become $ 8.4 billion
9.Annual Debt servicing decreased by 35% — to become 26%
10.Poverty decreased by 10% — to become 24%
11.Literacy ratio grew by 10% — to become 54%
12.Public development Funds grew by 100% — to become Rs 520 billion

The vision and policies helped Pakistan come out of the list of Highly Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) while setting it on path of prosperity, growth and economic reforms. The world financial institutions like the World Bank and IMF and ADB have been praising Pakistan for its reforms, fiscal policies and macro-economic achievements.

Education:
Under Musharraf's tenure, Pakistan saw exceptional setup of 47 universities, including Virtual University, under the supervision of Higher Education Commission.

Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 (i.e. 67 percent) in the public sector and 81,103 (i.e. 100 percent) in the private sector, reports the National Education Census (NEC-2005). The census — jointly conducted by the Ministry of Education, the Academy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM) and the Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS) — reveals that the number of private-sector institutions has increased from 36,096 in 1999-2000 to 81,103 in 2005, i.e. by 100 percent. 45,007 Educational Institutions have increased in Musharraf Era

Women's Rights
The National Assembly voted in favor of the “Women's Protection Bill” on 15 November 2006 and the Senate approved it on 23 November 2006. President General Pervez Musharraf signed into law the “Women's Protection Bill”, on 1 December 2006. The bill places rape laws under the penal code and allegedly does away with harsh conditions that previously required victims to produce four male witnesses and exposed the victims to prosecution for adultery, if they were unable to prove the crime.

His government increased reserved seats for women in assemblies, to increase women's representation and make their presence more effective. Compared with 1988 seats in the National Assembly were increased from 20 to 60. In provincial assemblies 128 seats were reserved for women. This situation has brought out increase participation of women for 1988 and 2008 elections.

Ethnic Minorities Rights:
General Musharraf has continued with his promise that religious minorities will be protected, and there are limited signs that Christians, Hindus (and, to a lesser extent, the Ahmaddiyas) are not being overtly discriminated against with regard to public positions.

In August 2005, Justice Rana Bhagwandas (a Hindu) was sworn in as acting Chief Justice. Among noticeable positive steps taken by the military government are the declaration of the abolition of separate electorates, apparent curbs on extremist and sectarian groups, and a sense of inclusivity of all religious communities.

The thaw in the relations with India allowed greater influx of Hindu and Sikh pilgrims and, during 2004-5, the Punjab government allocated funds to renovate the Krishna Mandir temple in Lahore. In addition, the Pakistani Constitution reserves 10 national assembly seats for religious minorities.

Anti Corruption:
When Musharraf came to power, he claimed that the corruption in the government bureaucracy would be cleaned up.According to Transparency International, Pakistan has improved its ratings under Musharraf's regime, from being the 11th most corrupt country to fall down to 41st.

In 2002, according to a survey by Transparency International, Pakistan’s rating improved from 11th most corrupt country in 2001 to 24th, according to a TI press release

In 2007, according to Transparency International, Pakistan is clearly ranked 138th out of 179 countries. That places Pakistan as the 41st most corrupt country in 2007

India - Pak Relations:
Pakistan President Pervez Mushrraf sent a plane load of relief supplies to India from Islamabad to Ahmedabad, that carried 200 tents and more than 2,000 blankets .Furthermore, the President called Indian PM to express his sympathy over the loss from the earthquake.

LOL.
I remember Geo bashing him 24/7... What does Zardari do after Geo air an image of him getting smacked by a shoe? That's right, he blocks them.

Zardari did what musharaf did with the Geo in his time.

Mush was not a saint but he was much better than what we have here at the moment.

Who bring these politicans today ? are they came from the sky ?

me and you... the people of Pakistan.

Poverty Did Change actually - Read the WB Report released recently - Secondly Load Shedding itself is a sign that country developed and hence more electricity required.GDP Doubled from 75 billion to 165 Billion.Go Check GDP Stats.I'll reply to your other rant in detail later on.

so the country is developing more now, as load shedding has increased, inflation in mushy time increased also.. keep these crap to your self.., it was only in mushy time that ata become nayab, and sugar become nayab too

mushy didnt do one thing that maybe considered worth mentioning.

the privatization mafia was using mushy to sell steel mill, we all know what happened to karachi when KESC was privatized.. it just happened in mushy time..

during mushy the prime minister made millions..

my question to you is, if the country cant produce enopugh energy to meet the industrial consumption needs so the industries will fail, your comment doesnt make any bit of sense to anyone

The bottom line is Musharraf’s plan of dismantling the threat was right……..but the way whole plan was executed, totally wrong…….at the end it was a decimation of such nature that even the like-minded people turned against him….….all and all it was a disaster for Musharraf and for country.

:no:

during his reign:

Economy:

1.Pakistan’s economy grew by 100% — to become $ 160 billion
2.Revenue grew by 100% — to become $ 11.4 billion
3.Per Capita income grew by 100% — to become $ 925
4.Foreign Reserves grew by 500% — to become $ 17 billion
5.Exports grew by 100% — to become $ 18.5 billion
6.Textile exports grew by 100% — to become $ 11.2 billion
7.Karachi Stock Exchange grew by 500% — to become $ 75 billion
8.Foreign Direct Investment grew by 500% — to become $ 8.4 billion
9.Annual Debt servicing decreased by 35% — to become 26%
10.Poverty decreased by 10% — to become 24%
11.Literacy ratio grew by 10% — to become 54%
12.Public development Funds grew by 100% — to become Rs 520 billion

The vision and policies helped Pakistan come out of the list of Highly Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) while setting it on path of prosperity, growth and economic reforms. The world financial institutions like the World Bank and IMF and ADB have been praising Pakistan for its reforms, fiscal policies and macro-economic achievements.

Education:
Under Musharraf's tenure, Pakistan saw exceptional setup of 47 universities, including Virtual University, under the supervision of Higher Education Commission.

Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 (i.e. 67 percent) in the public sector and 81,103 (i.e. 100 percent) in the private sector, reports the National Education Census (NEC-2005). The census — jointly conducted by the Ministry of Education, the Academy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM) and the Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS) — reveals that the number of private-sector institutions has increased from 36,096 in 1999-2000 to 81,103 in 2005, i.e. by 100 percent. 45,007 Educational Institutions have increased in Musharraf Era

Women's Rights
The National Assembly voted in favor of the “Women's Protection Bill” on 15 November 2006 and the Senate approved it on 23 November 2006. President General Pervez Musharraf signed into law the “Women's Protection Bill”, on 1 December 2006. The bill places rape laws under the penal code and allegedly does away with harsh conditions that previously required victims to produce four male witnesses and exposed the victims to prosecution for adultery, if they were unable to prove the crime.

His government increased reserved seats for women in assemblies, to increase women's representation and make their presence more effective. Compared with 1988 seats in the National Assembly were increased from 20 to 60. In provincial assemblies 128 seats were reserved for women. This situation has brought out increase participation of women for 1988 and 2008 elections.

Ethnic Minorities Rights:
General Musharraf has continued with his promise that religious minorities will be protected, and there are limited signs that Christians, Hindus (and, to a lesser extent, the Ahmaddiyas) are not being overtly discriminated against with regard to public positions.

In August 2005, Justice Rana Bhagwandas (a Hindu) was sworn in as acting Chief Justice. Among noticeable positive steps taken by the military government are the declaration of the abolition of separate electorates, apparent curbs on extremist and sectarian groups, and a sense of inclusivity of all religious communities.

The thaw in the relations with India allowed greater influx of Hindu and Sikh pilgrims and, during 2004-5, the Punjab government allocated funds to renovate the Krishna Mandir temple in Lahore. In addition, the Pakistani Constitution reserves 10 national assembly seats for religious minorities.

Anti Corruption:
When Musharraf came to power, he claimed that the corruption in the government bureaucracy would be cleaned up.According to Transparency International, Pakistan has improved its ratings under Musharraf's regime, from being the 11th most corrupt country to fall down to 41st.

In 2002, according to a survey by Transparency International, Pakistan’s rating improved from 11th most corrupt country in 2001 to 24th, according to a TI press release

In 2007, according to Transparency International, Pakistan is clearly ranked 138th out of 179 countries. That places Pakistan as the 41st most corrupt country in 2007

India - Pak Relations:
Pakistan President Pervez Mushrraf sent a plane load of relief supplies to India from Islamabad to Ahmedabad, that carried 200 tents and more than 2,000 blankets .Furthermore, the President called Indian PM to express his sympathy over the loss from the earthquake.

hahaha brother u live in UK dont have a tiny bit of experience which we have living here,,

the NAB was only to capture corrupt people accept their bribe and let them free again, the stock exchange in karachi was indeed booming but it only represented the rich people's money so the notion they common people were investing and getting benefits is just a crap, and about education, well, if mushy had brought any basic education changes from the primary schools to metric system and iermediate system then i would have considered his achievements, yahan aap gali gali main university khool do change will only come if u improve the basis of education system.. the standard is same, any person who can do signature is literate.. what musharraf did was to remove surat tauba from islamiyat on pressure from uncle sam and thats all, dopes it seem worth mentioning??
the whole sylabus of inter and metric is same from 60 years..

corrupt govt people were using wheat and sugar to gain more money

it was only musharraf that he accepted indian pressure to become flexable to kashmiri freedom demand, and weakened pakistan case in kashmir issue

hahaha brother u live in UK dont have a tiny bit of experience which we have living here,,

the NAB was only to capture corrupt people accept their bribe and let them free again, the stock exchange in karachi was indeed booming but it only represented the rich people's money so the notion they common people were investing and getting benefits is just a crap, and about education, well, if mushy had brought any basic education changes from the primary schools to metric system and iermediate system then i would have considered his achievements, yahan aap gali gali main university khool do change will only come if u improve the basis of education system.. the standard is same, any person who can do signature is literate..

corrupt govt people were using wheat and sugar to gain more money

Brother i lived and worked in Pakistan, i am studying for my Masters in the UK.

I worked in Islamabad, want my home address in Rawalpindi? i can give that to you? I also have a nadra card? want a copy of it?

Cheeni ke Coruption? LOL wo to abbi be hoo rehe hain? Ap kay bat kar rahey hoin bahi... Cheeni ko choro aur bari baat karo!!!

Roti, Kapda aur Makan. Yeh gandh gora humara demagh mey batah gaye hain, takey hum kabhi be bari baat na saouch sakin aur na kar sakin.

Musharraf had guts and he was a true leader, instead of just saying "LOL you live in the UK, stop being pre judgemental, look at the facts i have posted and counter them with common sense.

Many Thanks.

Last edited:
Brother i lived and worked in Pakistan, i am studying for my Masters in the UK.

I worked in Islamabad, want my home address in Rawalpindi? i can give that to you? I also have a nadra card? want a copy of it?

Cheeni ke Coruption? LOL wo to abbi be hoo rehe hain? Ap kay bat kar rahey hoin bahi... Cheeni ko choro aur bari baat karo!!!

Roti, Kapda aur Makan. Yeh gandh gora humara demagh mey batah gaye hain, takey hum kabhi be bari baat na saouch sakin aur na kar sakin.

Musharraf had guts and he was a true leader, instead of just saying "LOL you live in the UK, stop being pre judgemental, look at the facts i have posted and counter them with common sense.

Many Thanks.

like i countered your arguements, u must counter my arguements too

I already did, or did you just skip reading my posts. Got any figures to back up your statements? I am sensing no!

i ust presents facts infront of u r u blind??

only thing i agree upon is, pak did well in telecommunications and call rates declined

if u lived in pak in recent times, u must have ntcopy pasted if u read arguements on daily bases

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom