What's new

Lal Masjid- Shifting Truth from Lies-Pervez Musharraf

Musharraf and his Government did a right job by starting operation against the Lal masjid terrorists.:victory:

Don’t know for certain if PA troops actually took part in the assault. But there was one PA Brigade stationed in Saudi Arabia at that time.

To the best of my knowledge there is no such thing as “total ban” on violence at the holy places if it is considered necessary. This is more a Pakistani interpretation.

Historically Hajjaj bin Yusuf commanding an Umayyad Army attacked Kaaba in 683 AD. Hazrat Abdullah ibne Zubair (RA) grandson of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) and son of the great sehabi Hazrat Zubair (RA) and his followers were killed. Body of Abdullah ibne Zubair (RA) was hung from the gates of Kaaba until it rotted. This was when many Sehaba were still alive.

Kaaba has been destroyed again in 930 AD. There were rumours that Arabian forces helped by Col. Lawrence attacked Mecca and Kaaba when fighting against the Turks during WW1.
Thank you for your response niaz.

The Battle of al Harra that you mention in which Hajjaj bin Yusuf a young soldier under the command General Muslim bin Uqbah al-Murri in an Army of 10000 Syrians was the second most infamous battle during the reign of Yazid bin Muawiayah. The first being the Battle of Karbala - and happens to be a worst exemplar in a litany of ills that befell the Muslims after the death of the Prophet.

Abdulla ibne Zubair was a supporter of Husayn bin Ali.

The Umayyad dynasty founded by Muawiyah the son of Abu Sufyan, and passed on to his son Yazid and on to Muawiyah II where it ended the Sufyan clan, was one of the darkest chapters in Muslim History.

'Don’t know for certain if PA troops actually took part in the assault. But there was one PA Brigade stationed in Saudi Arabia at that time.'

A PA Brigade led by Pervez Musharraf(so this Guy gets around)........did indeed spearhead the assault on the Mosque assisted by French Legionnaires
who temporarily converted to Islam.

'To the best of my knowledge there is no such thing as “total ban” on violence at the holy places if it is considered necessary. This is more a Pakistani interpretation'.

That it is a Pakistani perception is a wrong assumption - This has been decreed by the One Who decreed His Book.

There has to be no profanity, no violence, no killings within the sacred Grounds so much so that not even plants can be uprooted.

It is popular myth that Pakistan Army took action in Saudi Arabia.The Saudis did not trust Pakistanis so much back then.They invited French Commandos for this.Also Pakistan Army Brigade later returned to Pakistan due to a quarrel between Pakistani Soldier and Saudi Officer.

By the way Grounds are no longer sacred when they have been taken over by terrorists.

Lal masjid was the key to decision making the state of Pakistan , refuse to give into fundo mullahs demand despite those mullahs tried all the dirty tricks against

Right ! It was not fine to have operation against MQM terrorism in Karachi but it was fine in Lal Masjid.

Well during his era:
1. Industrial sector registered 26% growth.
2. CNG sector has attracted over $70 billion investment in last 5 years.
3. Construction activity was at a 17 year high.
4. Large scale manufacturing was at a 30 year high.

Further reading:
Pakistan Times | Top Stories: IMF, WB praise Pakistan's economic and fiscal performance

Many thanks your reply.

I am not doubting Pakistan's Industrial Production Increase.

I am only asking is to please enumerate the "Manufacturing" Industries that were established during General Musharraf's Reign?

IOW : What new Manufacturing Industries were established in General Musharraf's Reign?

Why are people so crazy about the outcome of Lal Masjid operation, the whole nation was demanding action against them, now why is everyone saying that the action was wrong, has everyone gone nuts ?? or do people need a topic to talk and pass time.. hell with the topic.

Musharraf and his Government did a right job by starting operation against the Lal masjid terrorists.

By the way Grounds are no longer sacred when they have been taken over by terrorists.

The Lal Masjid event still reverberates today because it represents the track record our army. Pakistan Army has killed more of it's own citizens in military operations than enemy soldiers. One only has to count the civilians killed in East Pakistan, Balochistan, Karachi, FATA, NWFP and now Lal Masjid.

Guys its useless to show the stats of economic progress. All these guys know is how ot get sentimental when a "mosque is attacked" and how to label those morons as national heroes.

They would have been heroes if they were standing against India in 2002. They only stood against the state of Pakistan. Shameless spineless creatures must be ******* in hell with one the mullah brother.

i am pro pak army. but i am not pro Musharraf. also, i am not pro kiyani , because , kiyani was pro musharraf. i am from a family where half of the people are serving in the army, including my father who is one star.

so here is one video i made an year ago after the operation. its no way pro taliban or anti army. but, the whole situation created some big worm wholes in my mentality which only ISPR could fill, but it failed.

please have a rational view.

YouTube- why general kiyani cannot be trusted (4 of 4).mpg

also if you watch part 3 , you will clearly know that i am not supporting lal masjid here.

well buddy you must be a reporter who made this video lmao i know the person who made this video lol the entire series is anti army so cut it bro :)

who ever is against lal masjid operation must read about majid-e-zarrarr story simple..........

Well these people challenging the law and order were definitely terrorist my only regret is Mush wasted a lot of time and valuable soldier. He should have bombed them to ashes right before they even provoked the government. The drama went on for too long and created negative points for Mush. The moulvis were never well wishers of Pakistani state. Even Jinnah was attacked publicly by these salafis and wahabis and near fatally once too. Only if GOP rulers understood this then we would have kept tight curbs on mullah and their mischief. Unfortunately we fueled this fire further by our own hands under the pretext of holy war. These mullahs no matter how much religious card they play are in the game of exploitation for their own benefit. In reality they have no interest in public welfare but only filling their own pockets.

First correct yourself and do some research

you said they are challenging law and order DO WE HAVE ANY LAW AND ORDER IN OUR COUNTRY FIRST REMIND YOUR MIND!!!

Corrupted generals BREAK PAkistan LAW .... remove CJ and thn change everything in favour of himself!

Do you ever interested to listen or read anywhere HOW MANY BLUNDERS Made by Musharaf and Shoukat Aziz ??? Do you have any idea about ???

You are talking about Economy right let me tel you before post anything read WHICH KIND OF ECONOMY WE HAVE AT THAT TIME!

Its a TEMPORARY high economy even Internationally prediction about our economy will be go back with in 2 - 3 years even in 2006!

Not a single Factory mill made, develop any new thing just increase production of old things. In Musharaf era not a single peny invest on Agriculture and for your kind information today 80% of people drinking Neslte Water rather thn Govt Water .. Report in 2006 and 2007 is 70% of country dont have water in which 20% drinking 80% of dirty water even in ISLAMABAD, KARACHI and LAHORE (so called Major cities of Pakistan) before critisizing read... view... understand EVERY ANGLE! before opening mouth

Agencies was in sleeping mode at that time when weapons transfered to Lal Masjid right ? ISI office most nearest PAKISTAN ISI HQ near Lal MAsjid.

Its a Agency failure ??

Ok suppose lal masjid head doing wrong thing so what you think about musharaf he did right thing ???

In musharaf govt these bomb blast starts.
In Musharaf govt Balochistan now on FIRE!
In Mushraf govt Pakistan LOST ITS CREDIBILITY
In Musharaf govt Army lost her respect 99.9%
In Musharaf govt billions of $$$$ blunders made by Shoukat aziz and Musharaf
In Musharaf govt this Blackwater, Dyno Crop develop there infrastructure even there Head said this now!
In Musharaf govt not a single penny invest on Agriculture and Pakistan and 70% of population rozi roti with Agriculture
In Musharaf govt Banking system almost addict whole nation into INTEREST and you know very well what Allah said about Interest lenay wala and denay wala what he wil do with them on the day of Judgment!

TODAY 99% of people not even own their personal cars everyone drive SUOD shuda gari!
5 years 3 years 7 years on lease

only boosting bullshits like Modern so called MODERATE ISLAM ... girls convereted into models... rather thn doing something good for this country ... SMS Calls internet cheap.. weldone pakistan on MOST **** visited users in the world belongs to PAKISTAN!

In musharaf govt boosting those thing which almost D-TRACK whole new generation to... Dancing.. Singing... Fashion... SMS calls...

In Musharaf govt bases handover to US
In Musharaf govt Drone attacks started (Today reports from US side that these drone attacks are almost useless kill ratio 1000 innocent civilian -1 terrorist even no authenticy)
In Musharaft govt trend starts about Military doing everything ON - US - DEMAND!
In Musharaft govt your WHOLE even admiitted by EDUCATION Officers of Musharaf era that our EDUCATION system and better Eductaion system LOST credibility Unversities, colleges today looks more Ayashoon ka ada rather thn Educational Institute.

Every student prefer UK USA CANADA for good studies rather thn Pakistan. 100s of people students doing superb job in USA CANADA MIDDLEAST and not really interested to came back to Pakistan.

Man in which world you are living ?

Last edited:
operation was right done but all the time its look like Pakistan was doing this operation under american pressure. which create different public opinions against lal masjid operation.

In musharaf govt these bomb blast starts.
In Musharaf govt Balochistan now on FIRE!
In Mushraf govt Pakistan LOST ITS CREDIBILITY
In Musharaf govt Army lost her respect 99.9%
In Musharaf govt billions of $$$$ blunders made by Shoukat aziz and Musharaf
In Musharaf govt this Blackwater, Dyno Crop develop there infrastructure even there Head said this now!
In Musharaf govt not a single penny invest on Agriculture and Pakistan and 70% of population rozi roti with Agriculture

only boosting bullshits like Modern so called MODERATE ISLAM ... girls convereted into models... rather thn doing something good for this country ... SMS Calls internet cheap.. weldone pakistan on MOST **** visited users in the world belongs to PAKISTAN!

In musharaf govt boosting those thing which almost D-TRACK whole new generation to... Dancing.. Singing... Fashion... SMS calls...

In Musharaft govt your WHOLE even admiitted by EDUCATION Officers of Musharaf era that our EDUCATION system and better Eductaion system LOST credibility Unversities, colleges today looks more Ayashoon ka ada rather thn Educational Institute.

MAN IN WHICH COUNTRY YOU ARE LIVING ?????

It is the shameless zionist media that I think is to blame for this, Musharraf must have had their help, because how is it possible that girls like fashion and dancing? And what about SMS every minute that girls are doing? Who are they SMSing? Musharraf? And Dyno corp and we still have power shortage that is fault of Shoukat Aziz.

It is the shameless zionist media that I think is to blame for this, Musharraf must have had their help, because how is it possible that girls like fashion and dancing? And what about SMS every minute that girls are doing? Who are they SMSing? Musharraf? And Dyno corp and we still have power shortage that is fault of Shoukat Aziz.

Bro a Govt means GOVT HOLD on WHOLE NATION! and Musharaf type person easily stop these 000.1 paisa 10 mins calls on even SINGLE ORDER. If Musharaf want to pass single order to stop Media showing channels like Fashion TV and others no one able to do anything you forget Zia ul Haq era ? pubs bars ? everything ... he stop everything what Zia want either on American demands on or own..

No one even able to get single inch of your country property without GOVT approval.

We ahead in Chatting.. Internet.... Mobile phones.... SMS

and world ahead in... Infrastructure, Economy, Transport, Masstransit, Airports, Buildings, People wealth education and hospitality, Technically and practically in research either in any field...

telme 1 single THINK TANK organization of Pakistan. telme 1 any single orgniazation who make PAKISTAN FOREIGN POLICY. Telme what you know single thing about PAKISTAN foriegn policy .. any base ?? xpect listening Americans thats it ?

We have much advtange in musharaf era that we easily buy and pressure american on our even Defence demand.. look what we have since last 60 years in our inventory

40 F16s
100-200 mirage F7pgs upgrades will never ever help us after 10 years!
10 JF17

and the person who help in develop NUCLEAR for PAKISTAN "Dr A.Kadir Khan" look what we did with him today he said " I ashamed to help Pakistan that was much better if i spend my life on otherthings rather giving any help to this country"

U know why we are standing at that position because "WE ALWAYS SUPPORT ****"

Last edited:
well elite bro you are still looking from one sided way which is HATE FOR MUSHARRAF.... I'm sick of doing politics over Bhutto during 90's now i'ts politics over Musharraf?????? You are pro Musharraf then you are bad for Pakistan and if you are a hater of Musharraf then you are a good person for Pakistan!!! You talk about during his time Pakistan losing her reputation then it's not his fault that 2001 attacks happened during his time but they way he went around is his policy!!!! You are saying that Pakistan had chance infront of World Powers at that time? keep dreaming! but now that we realize that every single move he made had a back door for Pakistan to turn the table arounds! yes terrorist attacks started during his time but unfortunatly 911 happen in his time so can't blame him. i guess we went over this many times that what options Pakistan had during that time againt either get attacked by world or take these caword terrorist!!! If you think that during his time economy was at golden point even if it's fake then i would say, At least it was at good stage rather then this government! We lost less and gained more in his time simple........ Blame everything on him this is what we are good at! You sound it like he was the only one who was running the entire Pakistani areas of work from education to ministries! if today colleges are poondii place then it's Pakistani people fault not his? he made universities and colleges, it's people who use it for right cause! Mobile sector and talking about SMS then it's not his fault that all that happen. You are making it sound like he came on National TV to say HEY GUYS LETS GET GIRLS and EXCHANGE numbers with eachothers and talk all night long! I say he was a good leader that we didn't deserve! Every point that you picked went wrong because of Pakistani people simple!!! Americans have Cell Phones too but they use it for good and study during study time! colleges are for studies not to get girls or guys but people chose how to use these places how to interact! list goes on... He brought media but it's us what we demand more! if we demand more fahasi it will given to us! he gave freedom to media but our media became awara! CJ case it's the same guy picked by him but he went on making state of Pakistan in trouble by bring all the issues at wrong time. my question is what happen to what he all said that he was thrown out for opening the cases of detainies and dr afia and corruption but guess what he is still here and nothing is changed what he stood for! drone attacks are still happening after his restoration and bla bla bla! in the end this CJ just wanted his post back and he got it now he is happy as a drunk guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom