What's new

Lal Masjid- Shifting Truth from Lies-Pervez Musharraf

Hay who is reading his cowardice these days? He should thank God that he is alive after making 100s of crimes and killing/selling hundreds of people who without undergoing any trial became Terrorists and Criminals to him. Were there all Terrorists in Lal Masjid? What about students who were 10-12 years old there and who's skulls were found in the debris? Were those also terrorists? He is responsible for degrading Army to unprecedented levels. Even TTP came into existence because this wise man did Lal Masjid.

Read what Gen. Jamshid Gulzar Kayani revealed about this operation. He told Musharaf used Sulfur Bombs in Lal Masjid and burried 10s of dead in one grave to hide evidence. Beghairat baat karta hai and still thinks he was D@M right and others wrong. Laenat-Allah-Elaiah wa Ajmaeen. May he die outside Pakistan and wouldn't get an inch to be buried here.

Did you go and see the skulls? If they wanted to kill all of them then why did they allow 7 days for people to come out and these people were taken away by their families without questioning.

These generals are paid for hell sake.

No body point finger at the mullah brothers for doing all this. Musharraf allowed them to freaking lay their arms and come out. The coward tried to escape in burkha.

No wonder our retarded reasoning and mentality is destroying our country. We cant differentiate between good and bad.

Maulana brothers are good and musharraf is bad. What a shame.

His family died inside because after the burkha drama they had to save their prestige in everyone's eye. It was a suicide on their part. Just like other who commit suicide rather than facing the world after committing a shameful act.

@ those who think actions taken by Musharaf were wrong , please enlighten here what else could have been done and if it was you how would have handled the situation?

Well what most sane people would do is cut the electric-water ect and starve them out.
Play loud noise outside day and night.

There was loads they could have done other then attack the masjid.

Well what most sane people would do is cut the electric-water ect and starve them out.

Do you forget how many days they waited prior to attacking? They tried plea bargains, deals, negotiation, third party talks.

FYI: They did cut the electricity, they did try a war of attrition. The people there wanted to be "Martyrs" and as the age old adage goes: "Be careful what you wish for"...

Maulana and Co had already declared that they had enough supplies to last more than a month. Now do you want to maintain an indefinite siege in the middle of one of the most populated areas in Islamabad. I have lived near this place for sometime and know that the Lal Masjid place isn't on the fringes where we could allow the militants to hole up permanently. There is grave danger to nearby residents, who IMHO have a far more right to be protected than those who got associated with terrorists.

Maulana and Co had already declared that they had enough supplies to last more than a month.

What we have heard so far is propaganda from Pakistan Army. It was advantageous for them to show US and others that Pakistan Army is trying to control Islamic militants. They army killed many innocent women and children while the real militants still roam free with support of ISI.

What About the Bajaur Maddrassa Attack ?

there were children four years old 5 years old they were also

terrorist ?

I think it was Bajaur Attack and then the Lal masjid operation Bcoz

of which Pakistan is suffring.I will not mention here all those who got

killed from last few years in Tribal areas.

Setting in a AC room on a Chair writing all these **** that they

were taliban and bla bla bla.Its very easy !!:disagree:

:pakistan:

I believe the children were would be terrorists - and had to be

eliminated anyway when they grew up.

@ those who think actions taken by Musharaf were wrong , please enlighten here what else could have been done and if it was you how would have handled the situation?
You do not see any other way?

Neither did Musharraf - so that makes the two of you. But I'm sure there are many more than just the two of you.

What we have heard so far is propaganda from Pakistan Army. It was advantageous for them to show US and others that Pakistan Army is trying to control Islamic militants. They army killed many innocent women and children while the real militants still roam free with support of ISI.
Dude you are messed up in the head.AT one point you say Pakistan Army likes militants when Pakistan Army attacks militants you say Pakistan Army killed innocents and you continue to suck up to Iranis just because you are a shia.Traitors like you should be hanged in the middle of Islamabad.I am so disgusted to see Pakistani Flag in front of your user name.

You do not see any other way?

Neither did Musharraf - so that makes the two of you. But I'm sure there are many more than just the two of you.

no sory boss excuse my ignorance , but if you do than why not answer the question , as what could have done ?

Dude you are messed up in the head.AT one point you say Pakistan Army likes militants when Pakistan Army attacks militants you say Pakistan Army killed innocents and you continue to suck up to Iranis just because you are a shia.Traitors like you should be hanged in the middle of Islamabad.I am so disgusted to see Pakistani Flag in front of your user name.

When you cannot argue with logic you use insults. That shows the extent of your own intellectual development. In your world all Pakistanis have same hardware and software and act and react in the same way. May be I missed my hardware/software upgrade of Pakistani patriotism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom