What's new

Lal Masjid- Shifting Truth from Lies-Pervez Musharraf

I will like to quote what Queen Noor of Jordan has said about this Taqfiri Idelology
She says it is a medieval, draconian ideology with the resources and access to the 21st century technology and media access.” Which makes a very dangerous combinat

for Gods sakes. dont you think Queen Noor is just a situational queen and can be regarded as much illeterate as zardari or saudi kings. i dont think her quotes are "worth quoting"

about being medivial. have you ever researched moroveighnian blood lines. the family that broke lose from last pharoah dynasty and made the 0000 AC roman empire. the same blood line was in the cabinet which ordered to hang jesus because he was as orthodox as al qaeda is at the moment.the romans broke....and sooner or later the same blood line (king arthur 4) shifted to british royal family. now....logically speaking, it makes the royal family ******.

bottom line :

you have facts against alqaeda. bring them over.just because our alliance (ISI + CIA + Mi5) couldnt break their back doesnt mean they are un professional. they are too professional , with what ever weapon they use. from mind control to people motivation to safe funds transfer to making practically invisible bombs. we should praise the enemy. we fought for ten years. still they scare us.

I just can't believe that there are still people who support the acts of holiness done by Maulana Aunty, Musharraf did the right thing, They wanted bullets & a ticket to heaven, They got it

This opens the door to military actions against cults that have built Jannatul Baqee on earth and conspire against Islam and Pakistan.

My comments might seem harsh but I am sorry to say that TTP is the result of the Saudi version of faith that came as a side effect when we accepted their money during the Zia era and now it pretty much rooted in our society. Harassing other faiths and religions is a norm, taking law into own hand is a common practice and even supported with a fatwa and justifying terrorist actions is a practice.

Not only that is 100% correct as i lived through the conflict to witness it but its happened once again in the name of earth quake aid and happening again in the name of flood relief. One should question himself whats with the urge of saudi mutaween on fast track visit to crisis areas for doing dawa?? Seriously there is an element of suspicion in their dawa as the people need food and medicines more urgently than religion. The Saudis shamelessly capitalize on vulnerability of disaster affected people and exploit them for their devilish intentions. We keep crying fool about CIA / RAW / Mossad when the Saudis have successfully infiltrated and colonized us already.

Last edited:
We keep crying fool about CIA / RAW / Mossad when the Saudis have successfully infiltrated and colonized us already.

Now that's a bit over-stretched, don't you think?

Which area have they infiltrated and who exactly has been colonized?

We keep crying fool about CIA / RAW / Mossad when the Saudis have successfully infiltrated and colonized us already.

There are certainly many militant groups on pay of RAW/CIA/Mossad committing terrorists acts in Pakistan. How have we been "infiltrated and colonized" by Saudis ? There 185 million Pakistanis and only 30 million Saudis. There are over one million Pakistanis working in Saudi Arabia while Saudi citizens in Pakistan may not more than 1,000 in Pakistan.

for Gods sakes. dont you think Queen Noor is just a situational queen and can be regarded as much illeterate as zardari or saudi kings. i dont think her quotes are "worth quoting"
----------
bottom line :
--------------
we should praise the enemy. we fought for ten years. still they scare us.

you made me blush and laugh at the same time :) never thought it will be possible. hehe the way you said it I can just picture you and it made me laugh

Reason to quote her was my belief in the saying. That it is not who is saying it but what is being said is important.
Agreed that under normal circumstances I wont even dare to imagine quoting the pretty Queen but I really liked what she said here.

Oh by the way we shouldn’t “praise” the taqfiri fanatics who gleefully behead Pakistani citizens on the videos & desecrate shrines & mosques etc but we should respect their endurance & motivation that’s about it, not that we should appreciate their ideology. I will leave the praise to the burka Aunty of Lal mosque

Last edited:
There are certainly many militant groups on pay of RAW/CIA/Mossad committing terrorists acts in Pakistan. How have we been "infiltrated and colonized" by Saudis ? There 185 million Pakistanis and only 30 million Saudis. There are over one million Pakistanis working in Saudi Arabia while Saudi citizens in Pakistan may not more than 1,000 in Pakistan.

caugh,
he is referring to their political, social , religious influence
their funding to the specific religious organisations and Madrasahs and personalities known for their rigid and confrontational ideology

he is referring to their political, social , religious influence their funding to the specific religious organisations and Madrasahs and personalities known for their rigid and confrontational ideology

I think that many Saudi financed Madrasas have positive effect on many people as they gave up their pagan and tribal traditions that are not part of Islam. The religious education is good but militancy and violent attack against Shia Ithna Ashari is not acceptable. The Barelvi school feels threatened as they have adopted many innovation that are not part of orthodox Islam.

Reason to quote her was my belief in the saying. That it is not who is saying it but what is being said is important.
Agreed that under normal circumstances I wont even dare to imagine quoting the pretty Queen but I really liked what she said here.

if you would have said that i have said it then i would have actually considered it. one day some one will say that angeline jolie or aishwaria bachan said some thing about taliban, then for sure it will completely suck and will be a waste of time.

:) , anyways... no hard feelings :)

I think that many Saudi financed Madrasas have positive effect on many people as they gave up their pagan and tribal traditions that are not part of Islam. The religious education is good but militancy and violent attack against Shia Ithna Ashari is not acceptable. The Barelvi school feels threatened as they have adopted many innovation that are not part of orthodox Islam.

dear sir
the damage far out weighs the benefits we got from this funding.
not only it radicalised our society but also made the lives of minority sects & religions a constant nightmare.

these fanatics are so much obsessed with threats & intimidation quoting Quran in every second sentence but sadly it doesn’t go down their own throats. While they so fondly refer to Islamic fundamentals but they don’t care to look into the Islamic history, the time of the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH and the 4 Caliphs RA. Where there was no state prosecution against the non-Muslims. Where the Jews would openly and confidently come to the caliph and demand justice and would return happy and satisfied. In the ideal taqfiri world, anyone not following their ideology whether or not they recite the Kalima deserves death.

well pointed Irfan and i am quoting below from what you said and i can confirm the same i have notice hell of a change of tolerent sunnis into hardcore salafis .... in less than one decade their idealogy has changed completly ..

These people have so much money & funding from outside that they are willing to take on the state. I have seen from my own eyes how moderate Sunnis turned into intolerant, mocking & dismissive salafis during the course of time

actually , there was nothing wrong till 4 caliphs, but if you read down the line, the caliphs and muslim leaders (1000 BC - 16000 BC) were quite non islamic. political murders have been witnessed.

i dont want to name the men and the bloodline of prophet Muhammad PBUH, but a lot of decisions went wrong.

i am not a shia, but, see, we have an example of political murder of imam hussain. also, yazed was an awesome general and an administrator. but we should learn from it. at every time, there had remain a confusion betweem efficiency oriented men and islamic men. this is infact an imperfect world.

better how ever are islamic men. thats what our faith tell us.

actually , there was nothing wrong till 4 caliphs, but if you read down the line, the caliphs and muslim leaders (1000 BC - 16000 BC) were quite non islamic. political murders have been witnessed.

i dont want to name the men and the bloodline of prophet Muhammad PBUH, but a lot of decisions went wrong.

i am not a shia, but, see, we have an example of political murder of imam hussain. also, yazed was an awesome general and an administrator. but we should learn from it. at every time, there had remain a confusion betweem efficiency oriented men and islamic men. this is infact an imperfect world.

better how ever are islamic men. thats what our faith tell us.

thats why we should keep religion out of state functions isnt !?
Muslim country but which muslims with so many sects struggling to get into power with al sort of means using medevil tactics will further ruin the country ..

Now that's a bit over-stretched, don't you think?

Which area have they infiltrated and who exactly has been colonized?

The Northern Pakistan.

caugh,
he is referring to their political, social , religious influence
their funding to the specific religious organisations and Madrasahs and personalities known for their rigid and confrontational ideology

Colonization in 21 century does not work by installing your citizen into position of power by force. But it works subtly by creating ideological group of like minded people. Think how USA lobbies pro interest groups. The same applies to Saudis. They are notorious for buying people in power with upfront hard cash. A person doesn't necessary has to be religious or fundamental. Just being a big greedy helps. Funding selective groups of interest serve the purpose of making inroads via proxy. What is the point of extensively investing in radical madrassas and in dirt poor areas which lack basic infrastructure?? Many parents just sent their kids to radical madrassas because they received a handsome montly allowance in return. A popular tactic employed by the Wahabi dawa missions. If you cant convince them, buy them. Such acts are expected of inhabitants of poor areas with no economic opportunities. Why cant all that money being pumped into madrassas and monthly allowances be invested into something positive if the Saudis have so much pain for poverty and make the people self reliant??

Firstly the Saudis are not the contractors of Islam. The period of prophecy has ended and Alhumdullah Quran and Sunnah are still alive. It was not the Saudis who translated and researched the message of Quran and Sunnah. It were the scholars from the civilized world. None of the magnificent period of Islamic civilization occured in the hands Arabian Wahabis. The Ottomans who ruled the longest Islamic dynasty and biggest Islamic empire were not Saudis nor Arabis from Deriya (pre-date name for modern day Saudi A). They were mere tribal nomads fighting with each other all the time.

The work of dawa to clean innovations from religion has no tie up with teaching violence in the name of jihad or promoting mass murder of infidels as a lifelong aim to enter jannah with 72 virgins. The complexities of Islam will only enter the head of enlighted and intelligent. It is scary that most of these madrassa graduates cannot even do basic reading and writing yet can recite Quran from their memory like a parrot without being able to tell meaning of single word. To targeting such illiterate people for dawa and religion is pure nonsense as Allah himself have cursed the intellectually challenged jahils. Knowledge is virtue of momim. Violently attacking baraelvis or shias is not the right way to change. After all you are not responsible for deeds on judgment day and there is no persuation in faith. Prophet himself did not advocate any harm towards the kuffars, pagans of Makkah or Jews of Medina unless they were confronted in a war.

The key areas of Saudi interest for dawa are always the most poor and backward rural outbacks. Where they can flash their shiny cash and buy the manpower they wish. Once they have their army of bots they can use it to intimidate local government, thrash local law, overthrow government, execute targets and so forth.

Seriously, what kind of dawa work are you expecting from a sheikh whose country treats their women as second class, foreign workers as third class, minorities as fourth class and non-Muslims as outclassed aliens?? The sheikh himself probably has never been to scientific school and was mostly likely a criminal thug who memorized quran like a parrot to soften down his jail time. The biggest fear in the sheikh mind is not that of allah but the al-saud king who will chop his pay off at the slightest disagreement.

Last edited:
The Northern Pakistan.

Colonization in 21 century does not work by installing your citizen into position of power by force. But it works subtly by creating ideological group of like minded people. Think how USA lobbies pro interest groups. The same applies to Saudis. They are notorious for buying people in power with upfront hard cash. A person doesn't necessary has to be religious or fundamental. Just being a big greedy helps. Funding selective groups of interest serve the purpose of making inroads via proxy. What is the point of extensively investing in radical madrassas and in dirt poor areas which lack basic infrastructure?? Many parents just sent their kids to radical madrassas because they received a handsome montly allowance in return. A popular tactic employed by the Wahabi dawa missions. If you cant convince them, buy them. Such acts are expected of inhabitants of poor areas with no economic opportunities. Why cant all that money being pumped into madrassas and monthly allowances be invested into something positive if the Saudis have so much pain for poverty and make the people self reliant??

Firstly the Saudis are not the contractors of Islam. The period of prophecy has ended and Alhumdullah Quran and Sunnah are still alive. ---------------- To targeting such illiterate people for dawa and religion is pure nonsense as Allah himself have cursed the intellectually challenged jahils. Knowledge is virtue of momim. Violently attacking baraelvis or shias is not the right way to change. -------
The key areas of Saudi interest for dawa are always the most poor and backward rural outbacks. Where they can flash their shiny cash and buy the manpower they wish. Once they have their army of bots they can use it to intimidate local government, thrash local law, overthrow government, execute targets and so forth.

what a wonderful piece of writing. hats off to you. couldn’t have said it better my self.

all I can add is if it was down to Lal Masjid taqfiri salafi Ideology then there wont have been over 450 to 500+ million Muslims in Indian subcontinent (a rough estimate of Indian+Pakistani & bangladeshi population)
if it was down to the methods of TTP then the forefathers of the present time Muslims would have been slaughtered. to Saints and Sufis that are so openly despised by this hateful salafi ideology were the ones that attracted people of all faiths and no faith to them and from their love millions embraced Islam.

the biggest weapon of Saudis is the money. they are never shy to use it. I recall what my brother told me about one of his friends in Islamabad who started going to one particular Mosque purely due to the fact that it had "plush" settings, thick carpets , spit Air conditioning and gigantic Chandelier. The same said person in few months objected and made a sour face to Azan from the Mosque in Golra Sherif when the Moazin recited Darood Sherif in honour of our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH. The way he objected to it was as if he was not talking about a prophet but some politician we habitually bash in our discussions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom