What's new

Lal Masjid- Shifting Truth from Lies-Pervez Musharraf

If this was happening in China or Saudi Arab or Afghanistan, the whole area would have probably been cluster bombed to oblivion. Enough negotiations were carried out to allow them to surrender. Heck, I am wondering why those parents did not take back their children during the one month these ninjas were landing chops on the public. Its the negligence of these parents that they let their children get associated with terrorists. When you play with fire somebody's got to get killed.

With friends like you who needs enemies?

Sir Niaz,

I am not in Amy but I am a soldier for this country who was born here and who prays to die defending it. Our difference of opinion aside, your comments like above indicate you overstepped. I protest and request to take your words back.

Last edited:
It needs mind to handle situations like Lal Masjid and NO sir I disiagree, Musharaf spoiled its image and image of Army to an unprecedented levels.
Musharraf wasn't the one to spoil the military's image. It was the terrorist sympathizing media which openly aired biased views of these black clad stick wielding girls. Media propagated lies to get brownie points in their struggle against Musharraf, which they had launched earlier after he had bungled with the CJ issue. This was a pure crass media reaction for ulterior motives.

Musharaf won the battle of Lal-Masjid but lots the war producing 10000s of those terrorists that he was originally trying to kill. If this is a success to you then I respect your opinion.

The war is not lost. Its ongoing and in the end we will prevail through perseverance against these renegade Jihadis. :pakistan:

Musharraf wasn't the one to spoil the military's image. It was the terrorist sympathizing media which openly aired biased views of these black clad stick wielding girls. Media propagated lies to get brownie points in their struggle against Musharraf, which they had launched earlier after he had bungled with the CJ issue. This was a pure crass media reaction for ulterior motives.

The war is not lost. Its ongoing and in the end we will prevail through perseverance against these renegade Jihadis. :pakistan:

SandsofTIme,

Media always looks bad when it harms interest of a party or section of society. These days PPP curse them for they "over-projecting" corruption and news of mis-management and I am not in surprise when I see some of you complain Media for bringing disrespect to Mushraf.

Sure it will and Jihadis or terrorists will be defeated but at what cost? What was the "gain" that Pakistan had by doing operation and upon which we are still flourishing? Do you realize we are at war at western borders because of this operation, Pakistan has lots infrastructure, the economy, the international image, the sense of security, patriotism of residents of FATA and Baluchistan and results are still showing up. Lets see count what are the gains that we had as a result?

Is your argument Musharaf assassinated extremism in Lal Majid and it never appeared again? I presume you live in 2010 and have lived through our 2 years back history with your ears and eyes open. If so, you don't need answer for this part of your question.

Last edited:
Media always looks bad when it harms interest of a party or section of society. These days PPP curse them for they "over-projecting" corruption and news of mis-management and I am not in surprise when I see some of you complain Media for bringing disrespect to Mushraf.

Media was also saying we should negotiate with TTP biradaran to make peace. See what happened? Media is barely ever right on issues which are of ideological nature. It brings the inherent biases of the journalists into the fore. Corruption is not an ideological issue that would bring high sounding bias (although I would say media's handling of this issue is anything but ideal). News outlets like Jang
group shamelessly peddle falsified information (ever read the Jang newspaper) and mix it with half truths to sell to the gullible public.

Sure it will and Jihadis or terrorists will be defeated but at what cost? Was was the "gain" that Musharaf had by doing operation and upon which we are still flourishing? We are at War on our western borders because of this operation, Pakistan has lots infrastructure, the economy, the international image, the sense of security, patriotism of residents of FATA and Baluchistan and results are still showing up. Lets see count what are the gains that we had as a result?

And what exactly would you have proposed to do in that situation? Its highly unlikely Musharaf gave the order without consulting relevant stake holders, GHQ , political leaders etc. I am sure all of them would have agreed that there was nothing else left to do.

Is your argument Musharaf assassinated extremism in Lal Majid and it never appeared again? I presume you live in 2010 and have lived through our 2 years back history with your ears and eyes open. If so, you don't need answer for this part of your question.

War is not won with a single battle. The issue was suppressed before because of Mush's policy of appeasing these Jihadis so they wouldn't launch attacks. However that was short sighted because these militants would not stop until they raise their flag on the President's house. The Lal Masjid incident only forced to the fore the ugly truths of our society that had been conveniently hidden before. Its not like these terrorists suddenly insurrected themselves. These groups were operating on Pak soil subverting the state in nefarious ways from a long time, all the while media was dozing off. :angry:

No Matter what others call him dictator or whatever.My support is always with him.If he ever comes back to Pakistan and fight in elections i will advise my family to vote for him.This guy was too good.I don't give a crap how he came in to power and no i don't belong a army family.My family is 100% civilian except for my grandfather.

You telling me that a state was so venerable to some guns that it had to bombard the Lal Masjid with over exaggerated force. It was not necessary to demise the Talibs but Musharraf must be drunk at that time when he order to kill them with out seeking other option. It was an act of stupidly.

All he had do is that cut the basic necessity for bit longer. They could not have continue much longer.

Musharraf rose with some good qualities but fall with fall of Lal Masjid.

I just can't believe that there are still people who support the acts of holiness done by Maulana Aunty, Musharraf did the right thing, They wanted bullets & a ticket to heaven, They got it

Quoted for the truth. Mush had balls.... Which is more than i can say for our present leadership.

I totally support all the actions which was taken by Mush on this matter even he is not 1 of my fav man....but again he left the mess behind for us why would u let his brother go he got release by the courts n now working on every suicide attack in pakistan

I don't know why, it makes me sick when people say that, he was wrong in lal masjid coz to me he did they best thing

They say such things because for some crazy reason it contravenes their Utopian, tree hugging happy trance... In reality most of the people complaining are either those with dual nationalities or the extremists who want to take our nation back to the stone age.

Those Mullahs were the wrost creatures. They brainwashed little girls. Maulana Aziz accepted in words, "Yes we 'prepared' their minds".

They used little innocent girls as human shield.

Hay who is reading his cowardice these days? He should thank God that he is alive after making 100s of crimes and killing/selling hundreds of people who without undergoing any trial became Terrorists and Criminals to him. Were there all Terrorists in Lal Masjid? What about students who were 10-12 years old there and who's skulls were found in the debris? Were those also terrorists? He is responsible for degrading Army to unprecedented levels. Even TTP came into existence because this wise man did Lal Masjid.

Read what Gen. Jamshid Gulzar Kayani revealed about this operation. He told Musharaf used Sulfur Bombs in Lal Masjid and burried 10s of dead in one grave to hide evidence. Beghairat baat karta hai and still thinks he was D@M right and others wrong. Laenat-Allah-Elaiah wa Ajmaeen. May he die outside Pakistan and wouldn't get an inch to be buried here.

Was there anything else that GoP could have done? i dont think so. gov was facing the hardcore enemy which had decided to kill and be killed.

Mush did what any leader with balls would do.These crazy mullahs stockpiled weapons,abducted chinese sex workers and tortured them, opened fire at army and even used children as human shield.If army hadn't taken action then,we would be seeing a lot more fortified and armed lal masjids by now(with backings of a part of populace).

Lo ji Musharraf ki zubani suno,

In the video below he's confessing himself what he did to the people out there and I'm not a supporter of Musharraf but one thing is for sure, he never lies. You guys got to watch this video (it's in Urdu though).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom