Lack of Interest by Pakistanis in Indian Fora

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just accidently visited some of the famous Indian Fora, but i was surprised to know that there were virtually no Pakistani members over there (judging from their IDs) but when we see here, there are a lots and lots of Indian members in Pakdef. What do you think would be the probable reasons for both Lack of interest by Pakistani members in Indian fora and significant interest by Indian members in Pakdef (I dont know exact situation about other Pakistani fora as i only use Pakdef)

india = 5 times more populated than pakistan

5=/=1

hence, 5 times more trolling

^^^
He accidently typed that .

indian forums are very biased and idiotic, this is a good forum, actually more indians come here then indian forum themselves..

indian forums are very biased and idiotic, this is a good forum, actually more indians come here then indian forum themselves..
agreed....I could see the level of language used by the posters on one of the reputed forum, It was more of an Anti Pakistan forum with even the admin using bazari language about Pakistan and Armed forces, so much for the policy when policymaker and implementer is a piece of ****:lol:

agreed....I could see the level of language used by the posters on one of the reputed forum, It was more of an Anti Pakistan forum with even the admin using bazari language about Pakistan and Armed forces, so much for the policy when policymaker and implementer is a piece of ****:lol:

exactly..............

A Pakistani member is not so warmed welcomed and have free hand at indian forums....mostly when you post a comment all the members attack you and if you try to back up your statements they come up with flame comments (insult you) and you get banned! simple it is for why you will not find so much pakistani members on indian forums as per defence.pk or other pakistani forums you will find a significant number of indian members bcz they are respected as all other members.

Let's not get judgemental here.... This forum is no doubt great however just trashing Indian forums or any other forums is not the right way to go, no???

I am member of only one forum which is defence.pk because this forums gives me an opportunity to interact with many Pakistani's and understand their POV...I am not here because i could not find an Indian forum to learn about defence and geo-politics...

Let's not get judgemental here.... This forum is no doubt great however just trashing Indian forums or any other forums is not the right way to go, no???

I am member of only one forum which is defence.pk because this forums gives me an opportunity to interact with many Pakistani's and understand their POV...I am not here because i could not find an Indian forum to learn about defence and geo-politics...

Exactly my point, also it could be that Pakistani's are not as interested in knowing about Indians, since they have predefined mind already (most of the times wrong).

When we have adequate number of Indians coming here there's no reason to go Indian forums and get abused.:disagree:

Since there are many Indians here we can discuss different matters with them in Pakistani forums.

Pakistanis want nothing to do with indians, while indians are dreaming about akhand bharat.

What goes on, on other forums is of no concern to us. Forums are privately run and whatever vision the management of these forums have is up to them.

The flak is often passed around.

The truth is, this is a forum where we focus on the Pakistani subject matter and to Pakistani affairs, India and Indian input is very important. Simply put, Indian members are not just tolerated, but their participation is appreciated. The flak is often passed to us by a few drama queens on either/all sides, but we've always stated this is an international forum, welcoming ALL members wishing to discuss relevant things about Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom