What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

And Pakistan mata was also broken to pieces in 1971.:lol:

But we never made any tall claims like Titanic or Bharat Mata that we r "unbreakable" like your Bharat Mata.You Bharat Mata is broken down into at least 3 pieces and your crown (kashmeer) is also broken down into 4 pieces... Check this again!!

crownly.jpg

By jinxedgirl at 2012-08-24

Yes it does and I watch them.. not even one Pakistani Television Drama or Movie shows we r SAME people... :angry: That is why we broke Bharat Mata and separated from you guyz :hitwall: So plz tell your Bollywood stop showing that we r same ppl! :angry:

I agree with you 100%. Maybe you have English comprehension problems, or are desperate for attention, but this was my post:

Agreed 100% (however, us and Venezuelans share the trait that we don't do spontaneous combustion ). Things that are common to India in decreasing order:

Bangladesh/Sri Lanka
Venezuela
Mars
Pakistan

Page badlo.

Asim, ?goto=newpost not working buddy.

Well u r from Jammu.. didn't you say u were from Uttarkhand? We DO share some similarities with you guyz, not with the whole Bharat Mata though.

I am not from Jammu . But I will be staying here for a few months and then go back to Delhi .

Maybe you might look different from south indians as we northies do but genetically we are more closer to southies than than any other ethnicity in the world.

Pakistan mata ..... hmmmm interesting.

Serious question, how do Pakistanis refer to their land, gender wise?

Is it motherland or fatherland?

Does Islam have a bearing on this (per its position on women per se)?

Few days ago Jinxed_girl was saying that they are Indic and Iranian people. :lol::lol:

But we never made any tall claims like Titanic or Bharat Mata that we r "unbreakable" like your Bharat Mata.You Bharat Mata is broken down into at least 3 pieces and your crown (kashmeer) is also broken down into 4 pieces... Check this again!!

So you believe Pakistan was born out of India?? And all Pakistanis were once Indians ? :)

Because only then your hypothesis of India being broken into 3 pieces holds any water.. ;)

So either India has never been broken or all of us on this forums (or our parents) were once Indians :)

Keep watching our flag in Lahore and Keep facing heartburn.

That was like 46 years ago!! Here are the Pakistani flags hoisted in your own territory!! The first one THIS YEAR BY Bangladeshis

Illegal Immigrant Bangladeshi Muslims Kill Hindus and Hoist Pakistan Flags in Assam Villages.flv - YouTube

and Kashmiri Muslims host Pakistani flag in LAL CHOWK - Sri nagar every yeat and u cant do anything about it.. Here is the picture and here is the source -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

India Retold: FOR THE TODAY OF A FEW, THE TOMORROW OF INDIA

If you want I can post more pictures like that.. for example Hyderabadi Muslim hoisting Pakistani Flag in Bharat Mata... u want me to? and u guyz can't do anything about it! ;)

crownly.jpg

All those areas were taken when Pakistan invaded independent Jammu and Kashmir. As a matter of fact, when J&K signed the accession treaty and Indian military was deployed, we gained back considerable land and established the present Line of Control.

So you believe Pakistan was born out of India?? And all Pakistanis were once Indians ? :)

Because only then your hypothesis of India being broken into 3 pieces holds any water.. ;)

So either India has never been broken or all of us on this forums (or our parents) were once Indians :)

Yes, I never denied that. However, majority of Pakistanis (Sindhis, Punjabis etc) were NORTH WESTERN INDIANS, not East, Central or South Indians with which we have very little in common and that is the stance I have always taken on this forum.

crownly.jpg

Who says kashmir is broken into pieces ? The state of Jammu and kashmir is but not Kashmir . Kashmir only refers to the Kashmir Valley which is still in India in its entirety . Maybe you should have paid attention in your geography classes than seeking attention from others .:lol:

Back
Top Bottom