What's new

Upcoming Bollywood movie on 1971

Dont give us something which is so desired by your rulers. This thing means nothing to Indians. Your Dictators have been lying to you exactly for this certificate. Give this to them not us.
I have a suggestion for you, face the wall, and keep barking the same old repetitive bs. The brick might reply to you at one point of time.

I have a suggestion for you, face the wall, and keep barking the same old repetitive bs. The brick might reply to you at one point of time.
And how does ur reply show that my rhetoric is unwarrented? Just coz its a OLD Rhetoric and you have been shameless and immune to that rhetoric which even whole world acknowledges doesnt make you anyway righteous. Shamelessness and deaf ear is the best way to ignore your inner issues. This is called DENIAL MODE which Pakistanis are Champions of. Something even Hassan Nisar quoted.

I also have a suggestion to you. Live in Denial Mode forever and be the biggest restriction to Pakistan's progress. Perfect attitude.

Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls
It shows the all the research work done till date and lowest final figure comes up to 269000 and highest goes till 3000000. Its a research with guestimate done with median and standard deviation into play which means even if we want to come up with a figure it wud be mean of lower and higher values. Hence, if not 3 mn then 2 mn(approx) has to be the most correct figure mathematically. Now 2 mn again is the most calculated conservative figure. Bangladesh official figues say 3 mn. You mean Bangladeshis are lying?

A Question raised in 1973

In May 1973, Abdul Gaffar Choudhury, a well known newspaper columnist and close associate of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, said: ‘We are now saying three million Bengali’s have been martyred. Without any survey we are telling three million Bengali’s have died.’ After openly raising doubts about the alleged figure, Choudhury left Bangladesh for good for Britain.

An answer and an evidence after 20 Years

Participating in a debate in the National Assembly of Bangladesh on 15 June 1993, Col. Akbar Hussain, a decorated ‘Mukti Juddha’ and a Cabinet Minister under both General Ziaur Rahman and Mrs Khaleda Zia, returned to the question. Making a pointed attack on the Awami League for its 'propensity to falsify history', he said that the Awami League had created the myth of 'three million killed', whereas in reality it was closer to a tenth of that figure.

Col. Akbar Hussain was challenged to substantiate the claim; Col. Akbar told the assembly that after the creation of Bangladesh an announcement was made to pay Tk. 2,000 to every family that suffered loss of life where upon only three hundred thousand families had claimed such compensation. There was nobody in the assembly who could challenge the figure of those who actually claimed compensation.

Frankly, if 10mn bangladeshis wont need to cross the border, India wudnt have cared to cross the border themselves. and there was no USA, Russia standing in our region like today in Afganistan and hence we ourselves had to take charge. Why dispute this practical factor?

Gary J. Bass writes in his book 'The Blood Telegram':In fact, Indira Gandhi and her top advisers were coldly calculating strategists, even if their actions served a humane cause. India put itself in a position of breathtaking hypocrisy: demanding freedom for the Bengali people in East Pakistan, while conducting its own repression of restive populations under Indian control in Kashmir, as well as lesser-known groups like the Mizos and Nagas and ”with painful irony leftist Bengalis within India's own volatile state of West Bengal.

While Indira Gandhi's government professed its unwavering desire for peace, she almost immediately turned to aggressive options.From the early days of the Pakistani crackdown, she had the Indian military covertly prepare for a full-scale regular war against Pakistan. India secretly had its army and security forces use bases on Indian soil to support Bengali guerrillas in their fight against the Pakistani state. India devoted enormous resources to covertly sponsoring the Bengali insurgency inside East Pakistan, providing the guerrillas with arms, training, camps, and safe passage back and forth across a porous border. Indian officials, from Gandhi on down, evaded or lied with verve, denying that they were maintaining the insurgency. But in fact, as India's own secret records prove, this massive clandestine enterprise was approved at the highest levels, involving India's intelligence services, border security forces, and army.

In the event, Pakistan rashly struck the first blow of a full-scale conventional war, with a surprise air attack in December 1971 that brought fierce combat in both West and East Pakistan. But while Indians today generally remember the war as outright Pakistani aggression, India's actual path to war shows a great degree of Indian responsibility as well. India knew it had a fearsome military advantage, and Gandhi's government used that ruthlessly. According to senior Indian generals, Gandhi wanted her forces to go to war not long after the start of Pakistan's crackdown, and had to be persuaded to wait for cooler fighting
weather and more time to train.
While the Indian military waited for winter, the Indian- backed insurgency bled the Pakistan army, leaving it demoralized and stretched thin. India's support for the Bengali rebels led to border clashes with Pakistani troops, and, as winter approached, to several substantial Indian incursions onto Pakistani territory. It is a patriotic delusion to imagine, as some Indian nationalists do today, that Pakistan's airstrikes were unprovoked.

Following text is from the book 'Behind the myth of three million' by ' Dr. M. Abdul Mu’min Chowdhury with some added comments.

The Indians professed to having trained 130,000 'freedom fighters' , 3,300,000 actually claimed that distinction and obtained certificates by all manner of means to prove that they were bona fide.

As disclosed by Morarji Desai, about 5,000 regular Indian soldiers were killed while fighting in the disguise of Mukti Bahini. This was further confirmed by the Indian Army's later demand for the formal recognition of these fallen soldiers. Members of Border Security Forces were also known to have fought under the guise of the Mukti Bahini. The presence of BSF might explain the killing and raping of the civilians in East Bengal. BSF are not regular army and in reputation they are considered a little more than uniformed thugs, tales of their atrocities in Kashmir are known to everybody. Their involvement in raping the Kashmiri women is also well known. No wonder prostitutes were recruited to fulfill their sexual needs.

First female Indian troops 'are prostitutes' - Telegraph

First, the Mujib Bahini, a major component of the 130,000 or so Mukti Bahini, was specially trained and kept in reserve away from insurgency duty in case the ordinary Mukti Bahini become defiant of India and needed to be brought in line. Secondly, the ordinary Mukti Bahini's primary function was not so much to fight the Pakistan Army but to gather intelligence and to serve as scouts to the Indian Army. Last but not least, much of the publicized encounters between Pakistan Army and the Mukti Bahini were in fact clashes between Pakistan Army and Indian Forces in the guise of Mukti Bahini.

Ha Ha. Good one. Like ur sense of H. Ya, you shud be proud of ur Rebels. The faced a lot. 3 mn massacred in 9 months as per official numbers.

Again, I dont say we shud blame todays pakistanis for that but politically, such genocide shud be apologised especially, if done by the state institution. I am sure, if tomorow kashmiris from valley are to get away from India, India will apologise on behalf of Armed forces. these 20% population out of whole J&K has faced atrocities unecessarily. Collateral Damage is a Bitch.

Bottomline is, I wud appreciate a lot if Pakistan as a respectful country shows BADA DIL as they claim and apologise for 3 mn murders and 4 mn rapes FORMALLY. Infacts I see is Pakistan Band for a perpetrator's execution. Shows the respect for Bangladeshis even today. He He

Money changing hands, politicians and now movies don't bring about justice.

And you know, I wish those figures were true. Given that, and 1 million Biharis being massacred by the Mukti Bahini, you'd probably not be in front of your PC by now.

And apology you say, from Pakistan? And then what? Everyone in Bangladesh living happily ever after? Things are not very 'happy' in Bangladesh right now due to weeks of hartal.
Wars had their own theaters within contested areas. Civilian life does not necessarily get hampered all around.

But at present, civilian life is being hampered by the hartals. Would it be possible to execute 1% of all Jamaat supporters (suppose it is that number) off the nation? That'd take 1 million, six hundred thousand executions. Is that realistic? I'd say it is pretty darn unrealistic and violent.

And finally, would an 'apology' be enough for you lot? Or would there be more wants? I understand your need to feel immortal about 71'.

But let's face it, everyone is mortal. And loss is a part of growing up. 71' was a painful experience for everyone. And we can move forward. But the present creation of the crisis in Bangladesh isn't exactly 'moving forward'.

Understand one thing about movies. When a director couldn't come up with a good story line, what he/she does is that the antagonist is made to be severely hated by the audience. Look at the woman. All pretty and innocent looking with makeup and lips meant to instigate feelings of love and sex out of the audience.

And usually, films under such aren't very good films. In fact, it is made so from the very start. James Cameron's 'Avatar' was one such movie even with such stunning visuals.

But hey, if you are doing it for yourselves, and based on what you want to hear from all past, present and future related to 1971; then please, make no haste. We don't require any pity from you lot. In fact, we don't care.

Money changing hands, politicians and now movies don't bring about justice.

And you know, I wish those figures were true. Given that, and 1 million Biharis being massacred by the Mukti Bahini, you'd probably not be in front of your PC by now.

And apology you say, from Pakistan? And then what? Everyone in Bangladesh living happily ever after? Things are not very 'happy' in Bangladesh right now due to weeks of hartal.
Wars had their own theaters within contested areas. Civilian life does not necessarily get hampered all around.

But at present, civilian life is being hampered by the hartals. Would it be possible to execute 1% of all Jamaat supporters (suppose it is that number) off the nation? That'd take 1 million, six hundred thousand executions. Is that realistic? I'd say it is pretty darn unrealistic and violent.

And finally, would an 'apology' be enough for you lot? Or would there be more wants? I understand your need to feel immortal about 71'.

But let's face it, everyone is mortal. And loss is a part of growing up. 71' was a painful experience for everyone. And we can move forward. But the present creation of the crisis in Bangladesh isn't exactly 'moving forward'.

Understand one thing about movies. When a director couldn't come up with a good story line, what he/she does is that the antagonist is made to be severely hated by the audience. Look at the woman. All pretty and innocent looking with makeup and lips meant to instigate feelings of love and sex out of the audience.

And usually, films under such aren't very good films. In fact, it is made so from the very start. James Cameron's 'Avatar' was one such movie even with such stunning visuals.

But hey, if you are doing it for yourselves, and based on what you want to hear from all past, present and future related to 1971; then please, make no haste. We don't require any pity from you lot. In fact, we don't care.

After all your wierd assumptions bout my quotes are over, may I have the right to put one simple point across? 71 War is a consumption for India only against Pakistan owing to our relations but even if you think neutrally, what is the most obvious thing any country shud do who involves itself in such acts.

Why do you ASSUME I said that Bangladesh shudnt move forward until an Apology comes, but again, What has Apology got to do with Moving on? Infact, does Apologising take anything away from Pakistan? And Pakistan apologising will only show them better internationally but that again is off topic.

If I was a Bangladeshi, I wud like to know 1 thing, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN APOLOGISING FOR CRIMES OF THE PAST ? Its not like, A formal apology will have to be combined by 1 bn dollors, if made?

1st as a patriotic Bangladeshi take India out of this whole thing and then think, DOES BANGLADESH ATLEAST DESERVE A VOCAL GESTURE OF RETROSPECTION BY PAKISTAN?

On the other side, Not willing to even offer a statement mean Pakistan still dont regret their actions in East Pakistan. Now even if British have not apologised for Jallianwala Baug Massacre simple due to technical reasons diesnt mean he dont acknowledge the brutality by Gen. Dyer. Wiston Churchill condemned it globally as a war minister. Even then the families of JB massacre victims expect an apology. Now even if it doesnt come wont mean they have not moved on.

But any act of atrocity shud follow by apology IF you are both AGRESSOR and WRONG. The attitude of Gen. Tikka Khan and his quotes prove that After March 71, Pak was only wrong than anything.

Apologising for State atrocities against some other Country deserve an Apology. Period.

Oh dear, what do we have here :lol:

After all your wierd assumptions bout my quotes are over, may I have the right to put one simple point across? 71 War is a consumption for India only against Pakistan owing to our relations but even if you think neutrally, what is the most obvious thing any country shud do who involves itself in such acts.

As in entertainment right?

Why do you ASSUME I said that Bangladesh shudnt move forward until an Apology comes, but again, What has Apology got to do with Moving on? Infact, does Apologising take anything away from Pakistan? And Pakistan apologising will only show them better internationally but that again is off topic.

It wouldn't make much of a difference actually. And it was you brought the topic in the first place.

If I was a Bangladeshi, I wud like to know 1 thing, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN APOLOGISING FOR CRIMES OF THE PAST ? Its not like, A formal apology will have to be combined by 1 bn dollors, if made?

1st as a patriotic Bangladeshi take India out of this whole thing and then think, DOES BANGLADESH ATLEAST DESERVE A VOCAL GESTURE OF RETROSPECTION BY PAKISTAN?

Musharaff did actually.
Musharraf apology to Bangladesh - Telegraph

That was back in the BNP-Jamaat era. They'd never do so to an AL-led regime. But then again, that isn't enough for you is it? :D

On the other side, Not willing to even offer a statement mean Pakistan still dont regret their actions in East Pakistan. Now even if British have not apologised for Jallianwala Baug Massacre simple due to technical reasons diesnt mean he dont acknowledge the brutality by Gen. Dyer. Wiston Churchill condemned it globally as a war minister. Even then the families of JB massacre victims expect an apology. Now even if it doesnt come wont mean they have not moved on.

Winston Churchill was a great man. He helped bring about victory for the Allies. And I'm glad it is so.

Regardless of the wrongs he did toward British India, he was right about India, and what follows to be ruled by rascals and freebooters with sweet tongues and silly hearts. In fact, you are doing it right now.

But any act of atrocity shud follow by apology IF you are both AGRESSOR and WRONG. The attitude of Gen. Tikka Khan and his quotes prove that After March 71, Pak was only wrong than anything.

Apologising for State atrocities against some other Country deserve an Apology. Period.

Tikka Khan? Or was it Yaha Khan? The man was drunk half of the time. Doesn't prove anything other than hot air of negativity.

Oh dear, what do we have here :lol:

As in entertainment right?

It wouldn't make much of a difference actually. And it was you brought the topic in the first place.

Musharaff did actually.
Musharraf apology to Bangladesh - Telegraph

That was back in the BNP-Jamaat era. They'd never do so to an AL-led regime. But then again, that isn't enough for you is it? :D

Winston Churchill was a great man. He helped bring about victory for the Allies. And I'm glad it is so.

Regardless of the wrongs he did toward British India, he was right about India, and what follows to be ruled by rascals and freebooters with sweet tongues and silly hearts. In fact, you are doing it right now.

Tikka Khan? Or was it Yaha Khan? The man was drunk half of the time. Doesn't prove anything other than hot air of negativity.
Well my point was as simple as it can get. Pakistan shud apologise for their atrocities. I am satisfied and happy to know Musharraf did it. With purity or not remains a question seeing political scenario but still his apology shud be appreciated. I rest my case on that.

Regarding Winston on Indian rulers post Independence, you have sprouted an new argument. :D

I wud only say India has become the world's strongest democracy and the fastest growing one in subcontinent and one of the fastest internationally. So Winston's prediction have fallen face up. Period.

@WAR-rior Leave it, let them live with their version of history. It seems Bangladeshis are much more apologetic than Pakistanis about 1971. Check this comment of a BD member in another thread:
" :chilli:vijay diwas jay hindu bharath matha bangla"

Vijay Diwas: 1971 Bangladesh war veterans to be honoured today Read more at: http://indiatoday.int

They are ridiculing their own Vijay Diwas, another BD member in this thread only called Mujib a "retard", another guy called him "snake", now you can understand.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, a bunch of Indians are going to portray what our bangali manush went through in '71? clowns lol
Good now you are going to make mockery of your people who bore the brunt of weapon which was used on your own people, unless you don't consider them your people. Then I could understand the frustration of being razaakar. It's shameful for you to accept, we can tell that by the tone of your post.

No no its their birthright as a moron to know and understand about our ppls pain and loss.o_O
So,my questions about this film is ,oh the all known morons,are you also gonna show in this film how innocent villagers were harrased by Indian army?
Will it also tell about the lost children of 71 ,who got lost(?) From Mother Teresa s home? The children who were there for safe keeping never came home.their parents came back to BD empty handed.
Will it also portray the looting of BD property by Indian army?
Will it show how our genarel Osmani was detained at domdom,so that pak army may surrender to Indian army?
Will it tell the story of hungry refugees in Calcutta ?despite having fund for food and medical help from international community?
This is boring.....maybe later the rest.:lazy2:

lol @ the indian police uniform and lmao @ the fake figures.. another movies to malign and demonise Pakistan..

Do you ever get tired of your Jealousy?

pakistan can't be shamed anymore than it already is. what can a harmless movie do.

EAST..what?

Last edited:
Some Bangladeshi just said their rebels grew irrespective of India. Now you Pakistanis and Bangladeshis can decide among urself what shud be ur joing official statement. :rofl:

And regarding number of 3 mn and 4 mn its official Bangladeshi figure. Do take out time and read bout it.

BBC News - Bangladesh war: The article that changed history

Is 3 million martyrs a myth? [The Mathematics of a Genocide]

(Read at 5.20 sec)

And regarding your crocodile tears of feeling sad for ur so called brothers who are not of your color. We all know how much obsessed Pakistanis are with their fair color. Why not your Govt offer a FORMAL Apology. If u are so genuine in ur sentiments regarding those atrocities why a problem in offering an Apology officially? Have any answer?
This advise is not for the sake of argument. For everyone involved, we should find out more about some said news,video clippings before posting. The person in the video is Ferdousi priobhashini.Nowadays she claims she was a freedom fighter. After watching her in TV my mother asked me ,freedom fighter of what?
As the true story goes - she was a telephone operator in Star jute mill in Khulna back in 71. Her first husband was a 3 rd class Clark in the production site of the mill.In April when the mill was closed down her husband fled the mill with others but she stayed back.when senior officers and families started leaving she was asked to leave with them,but she refused. She started living with an army officer, and seeing another one in the side.subsequently that officer shot her other boy friend. She was wounded and hospitalized.
After the war she was sent to Dhaka for rehabilitation by an organization head by Razia Faize.from then on it was a normal life for her.only fro mid 80s this sob story of her life started to come out.
Again,plze don't believe everything you see on internet or any other electronic media. There is story behind every story.

I would worry about the women of my country except for making movies on something that supposedly happened 42 years ago.

You Indians are as scik as they get read the recent accounts of rape in your own country.

@WAR-rior Leave it, let them live with their version of history. It seems Bangladeshis are much more apologetic than Pakistanis about 1971. Check this comment of a BD member in another thread:
" :chilli:vijay diwas jay hindu bharath matha bangla"

Vijay Diwas: 1971 Bangladesh war veterans to be honoured today Read more at: http://indiatoday.int

They are ridiculing their own Vijay Diwas, another BD member in this thread only called Mujib a "retard", another guy called him "snake", now you can understand.

he is only calling him a snake becasue he was one created by the demented Indians to uphold their agenda and do the dirty work the INDians were afraid to start on thier own...

Back
Top Bottom