What's new

Upcoming Bollywood movie on 1971

This movie and all such propaganda movies should be dedicated to all those aman ki asha idiots who exist on this forum and also elsewhere in Pakistan. :lol:

So 71 is propaganda for you.

I dnt how can some one live in denial for that long?

Yes. Even some BD members have their reservations about this movie.

All Bangladeshi want to wipe out jamati and their terrorist mentality...
Their government just start this holy cause sooner or later more will follow. :lol:

All Bangladeshi want to wipe out jamati and their terrorist mentality...
Their government just start this holy cause sooner or later more will follow. :lol:

Not all bangladeshi. Correct yourself bharati. Don't exaggerate.

Not all bangladeshi. Correct yourself bharati. Don't exaggerate.

Pakistani you correct yourself .... Just google for people who protest against these goons in Bangladesh and judge reality by some politically motivated PDF BD members.

Jamat is a banned organisation in Bangladesh and every one want them dead because of crime they commit on Bangladeshi people.

Pakistani you correct yourself .... Just google for people who protest against these goons in Bangladesh and judge reality by some politically motivated PDF BD members.

Jamat is a banned organisation in Bangladesh and every one want them dead because of crime they commit on Bangladeshi people.

Again bharati. Don't exaggerate. I have done enough research on this and I know that not all want them dead. Not even majority. So bharati. Don't exaggerate.

Again bharati. Don't exaggerate. I have done enough research on this and I know that not all want them dead. Not even majority. So bharati. Don't exaggerate.

Again Pakistani .... you gave your certificate with your research :lol:

bangladesh_protests.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

2013-02-06T160827Z_1_CBRE91518U600_RTROPTP_2_BANGLADESH-VERDICT.JPG

This is how people protesting and want govt to kill all these terrorists/

shahbag2013_01.jpg

Again Pakistani .... you gave your certificate with your research :lol:

bangladesh_protests.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

2013-02-06T160827Z_1_CBRE91518U600_RTROPTP_2_BANGLADESH-VERDICT.JPG

This is how people protesting and want govt to kill all these terrorists/

shahbag2013_01.jpg

So three random pictures are your proof. Nice Bharati. You also seem to have the typical low Bharati IQ. :)

So three random pictures are your proof. Nice Bharati. You also seem to have the typical low Bharati IQ. :)

Pakistani taking about IQ ... who dnt even manufacture engine for two wheelers :lol:

But has started production block 2 of JFT before low class aircraft(LCA) Tejas.

I can understand your frustration about movie that based on reality and crime against humanity :lol:

And about fighter jet :lol: even that was chinese with every thing developed in China, tested in China, they are just manufacturing some parts in Pakistan that's all.

Lmao it's u guys with lower IQ.. Google it kid. :0

As I said even if high IQ you still importing even engine of two wheeler that the use of such IQ :lol:

I can understand your frustration about movie that based on reality and crime against humanity :lol:

And about fighter jet :lol: even that was chinese with every thing developed in China, tested in China, they are just manufacturing some parts in Pakistan that's all.

You don't know about JV's bharati. Low IQ again???

And funny to see you talking about crimes against humanity. You don't even belong to humanity and here you are concerned about so called crimes against humanity. First change your genes and your nationality and join humanity. Then talk about crimes against humanity bharati.

You don't know about JV's bharati. Low IQ again???

And funny to see you talking about crimes against humanity. You don't even belong to humanity and here you are concerned about so called crimes against humanity. First change your genes and your nationality and join humanity. Then talk about crimes against humanity bharati.

High IQ pakistani just tell me how every thing developed and tested in China by Chinese people if its a JV.

Well I am not belongs to Pakistan so I dnt need to change any thing to talk about humanity.

As I said even if high IQ you still importing even engine of two wheeler that the use of such IQ :lol:

I can debunk ur story .. But hey it's more fun to tease u sweetheart.. :lol:

High iq bharati = oxymoron...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom