What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

Agreed 100% (however, us and Venezuelans share the trait that we don't do spontaneous combustion :cheers: ). Things that are common to India in decreasing order:

Bangladesh/Sri Lanka
Venezuela
Mars
Pakistan

Thanks for admitting that made me really happy.. and tell ur Bollywood stop making partition movies and showing that we r SAME ppl.. we r not same people anymore!! Have u ever seen a Pakistani movie showing that we r SAME people...? :angry:

Yes it does and I watch them.. not even one Pakistani Television Drama or Movie shows we r SAME people... :angry: That is why we broke Bharat Mata and separated from you guyz :hitwall: So plz tell your Bollywood stop showing that we r same ppl! :angry:

I agree with you, because Pakistan lack standard like us while making movies. That's why nobody watches your movie.

That Guy doesn't look like South Indian to me. must be a Sikh who might have lost some family members in 1984. :what:

Background mein hamara flag dekho.
0273.jpg

It doesn''t matter who watches them and who doesn't. The fact is our movies n drama don't show us as "Same" people, we always try to distance ourselves from you guyz

That's cuz they have to justify partition by showing dissimilarity with India . If they admit we are same , then the whole logic of partition will fall apart.:lol:

Yes it does and I watch them.. not even one Pakistani Television Drama or Movie shows we r SAME people... :angry: That is why we broke Bharat Mata and separated from you guyz :hitwall: So plz tell your Bollywood stop showing that we r same ppl! :angry:
they cant, if they don't put in a lead actress (who plays a pakistani girl) and make her fall in love with an indian man, no pakistan obsessed indian fanboy would watch it.

That's cuz they have to justify partition by showing dissimilarity with India . If they admit we are same , then the whole logic of partition will fall apart.:lol:

yes that is what I am saying that it is WE who try to distance ourselves from YOU guyz (whatever the reason is).. not the other way around.. so ppl like Bandit et.al should not be applying reverse psychyology on us in thinking that it is u guyz who try to distance urselves from us ;) The fact is it is your Bollywood who keep on showing either we r same ppl in movies like Veer Zara etc or partition was a mistake in movies like Pinjar, Garam Huwa. We don't give a damn about u guyz . God riddance! Get over it, it has been over 65 years now and Bharat Mata is broken into pieces!! :D

My 5MP mobile phone can make better movie than Lollywood. :lol::lol:

Yeah that is why Pakistan won its Oscar this year.. and u guyz still can't grab an Oscar after making an average of 1000 movies per year from Tollywood, Bollywood, Trollywood and what not! right?

Back
Top Bottom