What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

Who says kashmir is broken into pieces ? The state of Jammu and kashmir is but not Kashmir . Kashmir only refers to the Kashmir Valley which is still in India in its entirety . Maybe you should have paid attention in your geography classes than seeking attention from others .

Maybe you can ask your Indian sister AJTR, who told us that Indian constitution considers the ENTIRE JAMMU AND KASHMIR as integral part of India... but alas, it has been broken down by Pakistan and China ;)

That was like 46 years ago!! Here are the Pakistani flags hoisted in your own territory!! The first one THIS YEAR BY Bangladeshis
If you want I can post more pictures like that.. for example Hyderabadi Muslim hoisting Pakistani Flag in Bharat Mata... u want me to? and u guyz can't do anything about it! ;)

What about the capability of your army, khalajaan, Siachin ya for Kargil.

Maybe you can ask your Indian sister AJTR, who told us that Indian constitution considers the ENTIRE JAMMU AND KASHMIR as integral part of India... but alas, it has been broken down by Pakistan and China ;)

I never denied Jammu and Kashmir is divided. Did I ? I am just saying that Kashmir is still with India and there is no Kashmir in Pakistan or china . They do have parts of J and K state but not Kashmir .

Yes, I never denied that. However, majority of Pakistanis (Sindhis, Punjabis etc) were NORTH WESTERN INDIANS, not East, Central or South Indians with which we have very little in common and that is the stance I have always taken on this forum.

A country of 180 million snow white Kalash.

To summarize... BHARAT MATA has been broken down into 3 pieces, Bharat Mata crown has been broken into 4 pieces and Pakistani flag has been hoisted all over BHARAT MATA by Bangladeshis, Kashmiris and Hyderabadis.. looks like Bharat Mata is in pretty bad shape!! Good for her! End of the story!! :woot:

To summarize... BHARAT MATA has been broken down into 3 pieces, Bharat Mata crown has been broken into 4 pieces and Pakistani flag has been hoisted all over BHARAT MATA by Bangladeshis, Kashmiris and Hyderabadis.. looks like Bharat Mata is in pretty bad shape!! Good for her! End of the story!! :woot:

So were your parents Indians ??

Pakistani won that oscar for documentary, not for the movie.

Here are Indian winners
1) Bhanu Athaiya won Best Costume Design (with John Mollo) for Gandhi (1982)
2) Satyajit Ray received an honorary Academy Award in 1991.
3) Russell Pookutty won Best Sound Mixing (with Ian Tapp and Richard Pryke) for Slumdog Millionaire (2008).
4) AR Rahman won Best Score and Best Original Song (music) for Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
5) Gulzar won Best Song (lyrics) for Slumdog Millionaire (2008). [He was not present at the ceremony to collect his Oscar.]

Yeah ..... Indian Slumdog Millionaire won the Oscar. Deservedly so, because of the slums that exist in Bumsbay and many other Indian cities.

You seem to be pretty obsessed with India for some reason. Get a life...

Yeah ..... Indian Slumdog Millionaire won the Oscar. Deservedly so, because of the slums that exist in Bumsbay and many other Indian cities.

Yeah and Mumbai GDP at 309 Billion is way bigger than the whole of Pakistan GDP od 208 Billion. What does that make your country, if a slummy cityaccording to you has MORE (1.5 times) money than your entire country?

Orangi town rings the bell.

My parents were Punjabis... my parents r not that old so they were Pakistanis, before that they were part of British India and before that they were part of Mughal Empire and before that... and so on.. r u getting my drift? The present day Bharat Mata as it exists now, never existed in the same shape or forum throughout history... For majority of the history of Punjab, South Indians were not part of our history, except during Mughal and British rule I think.. so that makes South Indians part of us ONLY bcoz they r part of present day Bharat Mata? I don't think so!!

Her grand parents and great grandparents were Indians, so they abuse the same Indians today. Isn't this bizarre. :woot:

Who says kashmir is broken into pieces ? The state of Jammu and kashmir is but not Kashmir . Kashmir only refers to the Kashmir Valley which is still in India in its entirety . Maybe you should have paid attention in your geography classes than seeking attention from others .:lol:

Kashmir na mila to Mirpuri ko hi Kashmiri bana diya.

My parents were Punjabis... my parents r not that old so they were Pakistanis, before that they were part of British India and before that they were part of Mughal Empire and before that... and so on.. r u getting my drift? The present day Bharat Mata as it exists now, never existed in the same shape or forum throughout history... For majority of the history of Punjab, South Indians were not part of our history, except during Mughal and British rule I think.. so that makes South Indians part of us ONLY bcoz they r part of present day Bharat Mata? I don't think so!!

Punjabi->> Indo-Aryan language, Indic people. :cheesy::cheesy:

I have never heard of a South Indian that claimed Pakistanis here in PDF or in general elsewhere. You for some reason feel the need to bring them up in your rants...

Back
Top Bottom