What's new

Kurds protest wall being built by Turkey - clash with police

Oh well....i really don't want to debate this any further since i know diddly squat about Turkish, but double dealing and double faced definitely are negative conotations.

That said, i couldn't care less what you call each other (except out of comical value) and i wish all of you and acem's a pleasant evening. :angel:

This is the explaination of ''double faced'' i posted.
And to double faced part, ''Acem kilici gibi'' means double faced but not because of Persians, actually it is referring to double edged sword, maybe from Persians.
So its not something negative to Persians.

So, acem has nothing to do with Persian then? I know i don't know Turkish but since you provided a link where it specifically mentions acem as a word meaning Persian....

Mate, are you trolling or what ??? Did you read my post #122 ?

Yeah, like i couldn't read it the first time.
Now, if you go to this link acem - Tureng - Turkish English Dictionary and click the arrows next to # 5 & 6 and select Merriam Webster you will see both meanings of double faced.
And you still didnt understand it?

''Acem kilici gibi'' means ''like a persian sword'', so a double edged/faced sword, u understand?

And you still didnt understand it?

''Acem kilici gibi'' means ''like a persian sword'', so a double edged/faced sword, u understand?

Well my bad, i thought in jest (that's a joke) that acem kılıcı gibi is another word for hypocrite, ie double faced person that says one thing but does another, now i checked that dictionary and it seems it's ikiyüzlü

Last edited:
I actually think Xenon is trolling me atm, or it could be just a misunderstanding. I don't know, it's been a long day.

He is giving you honest answers....

I think i guessed everything correct?
The only thing where i could have been wrong is the connection of Persian to double faced/double dealing but that i admit i was joking. 

I can't remember everyone of your guesses and too tired too look for them. So believe in me and Xenon. :)

Well my bad, i thought in jest (that's a joke) that acem kılıcı gibi is another word for hypocrite, ie double faced person that says one thing but does another, now i checked that dictionary and it seems it's ikiyüzlü

True.

your post has been reported reasoning your support to a declared terrorist organisation.

@WebMaster
Says someone that the country host Al Qaeda

Al-Qaeda recruits entering Syria from Turkey safehouses - Telegraph 
And hes not even a vietnamese, these are his tabs.

555UoEgAV4.jpg
No it's ArabianLegend

Turkish officer shoots at civilian Kurds on the Syria side of the border in the Kurdish city of Dirbesiye. One has been wounded.

BZDcajcCcAAs3AM.jpg:large

Turkish officer shoots at civilian Kurds on the Syria side of the border in the Kurdish city of Dirbesiye. One has been wounded.

Is there any News or videos seen how he is shooting at civilians? What is your source?
I didnt found anything.

Last edited:

BZDcajcCcAAs3AM.jpg:large

Terrorist propaganda TV nuce..... and terrorist supporter Bahoz....

What can you expect :)

Terrorist propaganda TV nuce..... and terrorist supporter Bahoz....

What can you expect :)
Yeah since i didnt found any sources in Turkish or English, i would bet my *** of that such an incident would be published in every language.

@Bahoz, just continue with your BS, your showing the people your true face. 

No it's ArabianLegend
@Arabian Legend is that true?

Last edited:
I saw it live on TV. I saw how the police officer did shoot rather randomly. A guy named Mehmed Derwes was shot in the leg. If you watch NUCE TV you can watch the scene again. I am sure a video will be up and running soon. I will be surprised to see what kind of excuse you have then.

By calling me a terrorist supporter for telling the truth... It shows your true faces, not mine.

Here it is in Kurdish.

Şêniyên Dirbêsiyê tevî êrîşan jî çalakiya xwe domand 
PUKmedia YEKÎTIYA NIŞTIMANÎ YA KURDISTAN 
In Turkish;

Rojava'ya bir duvar daha | Yeni Özgür Politika

Asker utanç duvarı protestosuna ateş açtı! Haber Detay

Utanç duvarını yıkmaya çalışan Rojavalılara Türk askeri ateş açtı & BestaNûçe, Güncel Haber Sitesi

Utanç duvarını yıkmaya çalışan Rojavalılara Türk askeri ateş açtı 1 yaralı - URFADABUGUN.COM - ŞANLIURFA HABERLERİ Şanlıurfaspor Şanlıurfa Gündemi

Last edited:
I saw it live on TV. I saw how the police officer did shoot rather randomly. A guy named Mehmed Derwes was shot in the leg. If you watch NUCE TV you can watch the scene again. I am sure a video will be up and running soon. I will be surprised to see what kind of excuse you have then.

By calling me a terrorist supporter for telling the truth... It shows your true faces, not mine.

Here it is in Kurdish.

Şêniyên Dirbêsiyê tevî êrîşan jî çalakiya xwe domand 
PUKmedia YEKÎTIYA NIŞTIMANÎ YA KURDISTAN 
In Turkish;

Rojava'ya bir duvar daha | Yeni Özgür Politika

Asker utanç duvarı protestosuna ateş açtı! Haber Detay

Utanç duvarını yıkmaya çalışan Rojavalılara Türk askeri ateş açtı & BestaNûçe, Güncel Haber Sitesi

Utanç duvarını yıkmaya çalışan Rojavalılara Türk askeri ateş açtı 1 yaralı - URFADABUGUN.COM - ŞANLIURFA HABERLERİ Şanlıurfaspor Şanlıurfa Gündemi
Is there any non PKK source?

Back
Top Bottom