What's new

Kurds protest wall being built by Turkey - clash with police

Merak etme kardesim. Soon there will be a video. Then you will probably say it was recorded with a PKK camera haha

Just lol at the video. :)
İt seems fake to me, but let's considers it's real. Shooting someone who breaks through a military post is a hunderd percent legit.

İ mean everyone knows this in Turkey, everyone knows you shouldn't screw with militaries or they will f4ck you up. Regardless whether you are Kurd or Turk doesn't matter.

İ remember very well we accidently trespassed a military zone once in İstanbul with a car. We just came from the bulgaria border. Believe when that happens, the first thing you here is a loud whistle. The second thing you see is a soldier pointing his rifle towards your car. We were lucky enough to stop in time and not see the third.

So please spare me the drama and learn to respect the military rules of engagement and no one will get shot.

Still no other soruces than some Kurdish links.
It look like a another Hoax from terror propagandists... how surprising...

And just like @olcayto said even if it was true you dont go to the border of a country and demolish things while a soldier is pointing with a gun at you... you just dont do it... or you will face the consequences, thats how it work everywhere in the world

Last edited:
We will see if they dare build that wall. No need to discuss it. That behavior of the soldier is a chauvanist and facist behavior. I dont care if it happens all over the world.

We will see if they dare build that wall. No need to discuss it. That behavior of the soldier is a chauvanist and facist behavior. I dont care if it happens all over the world.
Who are you if i may ask?
The wall will be built if Turkey wants to built it at its border, who will stop it?
Also learn the terminology of facism and what it means.

Who are you if i may ask?
The wall will be built if Turkey wants to built it at its border, who will stop it?
Also learn the terminology of facism and what it means.

We will see. But do not get angry if the political will of the people overcomes the one of the state.

Just lol at the video. :)
İt seems fake to me, but let's considers it's real. Shooting someone who breaks through a military post is a hunderd percent legit.

İ mean everyone knows this in Turkey, everyone knows you shouldn't screw with militaries or they will f4ck you up. Regardless whether you are Kurd or Turk doesn't matter.
İ remember very well we accidently trespassed a military zone once in İstanbul with a car. We just came from the bulgaria border. Believe when that happens, the first thing you here is a loud whistle. The second thing you see is a soldier pointing his rifle towards your car. We were lucky enough to stop in time and not see the third.

So please spare me the drama and learn to respect the military rules of engagement and no one will get shot.

Wow, bro..... don't do that again ever and if there is a military check point on the road and they are signaling you to stop, please stop. Third thing will be a warning shot. Fourth they will open fire....

Wow, bro..... don't do that again ever and if there is a military check point on the road and they are signaling you to stop, please stop. Third thing will be a warning shot. Fourth they will open fire....

Mate it was back in the 90's, İ was either 4 or 6 years old. But İ remember it very well.
We had to take the Romania way because of the turmoil in Yugoslavia. Back then the border was a hell too.
So we ended up 4 or 5 days trip before we entered İstanbul and got lost there. Apparently father was very sleepy and didn't notice a thing. İ believe that the soldiers back then were also a bit more on alert. Anyways it went out well that time.

Last week a millitary officer in civillian clothes got shot dead in his car when he unfortunately neglected the milştary post :(.

But still our kurdi friend will still insist that militaries only act this way against Kurds. Well it's his choice.

We will see. But do not get angry if the political will of the people overcomes the one of the state.
No, dont worry but the same counts for you.

And stop with the BS now the wall will not separate anyone if you use the border gate like normal people, there is no visa between Turkey and Syria.

Mate it was back in the 90's, İ was either 4 or 6 years old. But İ remember it very well.
We had to take the Romania way because of the turmoil in Yugoslavia. Back then the border was a hell too.
So we ended up 4 or 5 days trip before we entered İstanbul and got lost there. Apparently father was very sleepy and didn't notice a thing. İ believe that the soldiers back then were also a bit more on alert. Anyways it went out well that time.

Last week a millitary officer in civillian clothes got shot dead in his car when he unfortunately neglected the milştary post :(.

But still our kurdi friend will still insist that militaries only act this way against Kurds. Well it's his choice.

How many Turkish kids have been killed by military, police? How many Turkish girls have been raped? So yes, it only happens to Kurds.

Back
Top Bottom