What's new

Kurds protest wall being built by Turkey - clash with police

in the World among countries mostly in poor educated ones; there are always some people WHO are easy to mislead / decieve. and also There are many terrorist organisations that ''target' such people with their propaganda to get their support and also gain more ''new terrorists''.

For example, take Al-Qaeda; they claim they fight for Islam/Muslims, and try to get support of the muslims, and also convince them to be their ''soldiers'' in order to kill more people. The Al-Qadea is popular among the countires of poor educated people.

So the number of supporters of those terrorist organisations does not change the fact that those organisations are the terrorism motivated ones due to their killings of civillians; therefore, the supporters deserve to be called Terorism supporters.

-----o------

Countries take some steps for the security of the country after some reports of the intelligence agency of that country.

If some groups think the country has other reasons to take those steps other than the security of the country, they would protest it in streets or other legal ways; but they do not hold and carry terrorism praising signs in their hands. if they do , then people start to think it is actually the protesters WHO have other reasons to protest those steps.

-------0-------

No terrorist supporter can win any logical and argumantative debate; because at last people will see that all arguments the terrorist supporter presents is twisting of the reality and an attemp to make propaganda by fooling the readers.

------o-----

I repeat The mods should not allow the propaganda of terrorism here done by some members WHO disguise their agenda in some innocent words like democracy or freedom.

the first post in this topic claims ''Kurds protest the wall..'', however, the protesters hold signs that praise terrorism and the leader of a terrorist organisation. but what is more important is that the member WHO opened this topic tries to Show that all kurds sppport that terrorist organisation, which is plainly propaganda.

@WebMaster ... i hope you see my point.

How can you call them terrorist supporters? The people you see in that video were present in order to show their support for peace. There are close to two million people in that video. Most of Turkish TV channels, politicians and intellectuals agreed that it was the biggest step towards the ' Peace process' in Turkey. Those people are witnessing and giving their signature of peace. That is not support for terrorism. Ocalan's letter and the signature of millions... Those are the happenings that started the peace process in Turkey in which there has been no armed clashes between Kurds and Turks for 9 months now. The official Turkish government holds talks with the man you call terrorist. Does that make Turkey terrorist too?

An organisation can fool a lot of people. But they can not gather two million people at one place. I even dare you to find a legal organisation that can gather that many people. This is not the sign of a typical terrorist organisation. It does not corelate to the definition of terrorism.

This is the definition of terrorism. In order for these people to be '' supporters of terrorism'' or ''terrorist supporters'' they would have to show with actions that they actually support terrorism by its definition;

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

I do not see the use of violence. I do not see that they try to impose any state of fear ( unless, of course, that you feel intimated by their presence. Which then is a whole other discussion of your personal preferences). I do not see them resisting any government.

I believe it is clear for everyone that the crowd you see in the videos and pictures do not live up to any of the three presented definitions. We can then conclude that objectivelly, they can not be defined as neither ''terrorist supporters'' or ''supporters of terrorism''.

I have had this discussion several times. If Mods find anything in my post that is just slightly propagating for anything terroristic they can close it down.

I am showing people who protest the building of a wall that has not been there for 100 years. Again, millions of people support Abdullah Ocalan. It is simply too cheap to call them all terrorist supporters. You are not solving anything with this rhetorics. That is also why Turkey was in a stand stale with its minorities up until 2002. The factual points of this whole construction have already been discussed to endlessness numerous times.

I am not twisting any realities. The people are there to protest the building of the wall. Tens of thousands of people gathered on both sides of the wall to protest the construction. That is the reality. If you believe that you can backup your claims that my perception of the happenings are wrong, feel free to present your material. If you think I twist the reality then surely you must have another perspective and you are free to share that perspective and your claims. Do include English and reliable sources.

I understand that this is a sensible topic for you to discuss. But you are free to present your impression of the happenings and you can back it up with reliable sources like I have done.

Last edited:
here we go, i can refute and Show the reality as long as the one continue twisting the reality.

i will start with the current topic, here is the terrorist supporters who ''protest'' the Wall throw molotov cocktails at the poliçe, which is seen as kiiling attempt by laws:

Police took action to disperse a large crowd of people who threw Molotov cocktails and plastic bottles at officers in the border town of Nusaybin in the Kurdish-majority southeast, they said.

Protesters At Turkey-Syria Wall Throw Molotov Cocktails, Riot Police Respond With Tear Gas

where are those weapons prepared and kept? here is the answer:

Counterterrorism units on Sunday discovered 32 Molotov cocktails in the election office of Sırrı Süreyya Önder, an independent deputy candidate from İstanbul who is backed by the pro-Kurdish Peace and Democracy Party (BDP).

what is the result of this terrorism? here is the answer:
+18 Content

here is the story:

Serap Eser, 17, who was severely injured in early November by a Molotov cocktail attack on a municipal bus and died at a hospital where she had been receiving treatment on Monday, was buried yesterday in a Küçükçekmece, İstanbul, cemetery.

Serap Eser, Molotov cocktail attack victim, laid to rest - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

-------o--------

i try to make a point , but it seems propaganda has no answer but more demagogue.

Hitler was elected by votes of thousand of people; so can we say he is not criminal? even today some people in the World support him, does it change the fact that he is criminal?

That is not the same story. And it has no relevance to what I posted. It is two totaly different incidence. There is years of gap between what I posted and what you are trying to twist this around.

Also, if they did find it in the office of BDP ( PKK legal arm) then why do you not shut it down?

Again, it is not a typical trait of a terrorist organisation to have legal partys. PKK has legal representation in Turkey through BDP, and BDP is the dominant party in the Kurdish region. If PKK really is a terrorist organisation and if their political wings support terrorism then there is nothing in the Turkish constitution blocking the authorities from shutting that party down. So, really, you should not shout at me or complain to WebMaster. You should complain to the Turkish authorities.

Also, PKK and its supporters have legal representation in Syria and Iraq. Does that seem like a typical terrorist organisation? Last I checked, AQ did not have legal representation in any country so your comparisson is faulty.

As for the Istanbul incident; Do you have proof that those protestors were PKK members or supporters? They might aswell have been CHP or MHP members. We saw how they destroyed buildings and cars in this year's Istanbul protests and Gezi protests. We saw how they threw molotovs at police and innocents.

Hitler was a criminal. He killed millions of Jews, numerous political opponents etc. He had an effective propaganda minister which probably was one of the reasons he had so many backing him up. It is a different situation.

But let me ask you one thing; Are you honestly suggesting that I can not post topics about Kurds because you believe they are terrorist supporters? I believe that is rather racist and so far from the truth.

There are two things we have to clarify; one of which Terrorists and their supporters, the other is civillians.

in the opening post there are people WHO carry some sings that praise the leader of a terrorist organisation, and also that terrorist organisation.

If this forum is comply with the laws and rules ; and also respect a nation and a country, then the mods should delete this topic.

Because the title is intentionally misleading people in here; This forum should not be a propaganda place, and not allowed some people to follow their agenda.[/
quote]

@Neptune check this please:

The position of the PDF against terrorism and its propaganda.

Last edited:
So I am not allowed to share articles about Kurds protesting? There is a protest in those pictures. Thousands of people are attending. Some of them happen to have flags of what you deem terrorists. But that does not rationalize trying to censor it. This is racist rules. I hope the mods do not adhere to racist rules and censorship. Otherwise you might aswell have a rule saying '' No Kurds on these boards''.

So I am not allowed to share articles about Kurds protesting? There is a protest in those pictures. Thousands of people are attending. Some of them happen to have flags of what you deem terrorists. But that does not rationalize trying to censor it. This is racist rules. I hope the mods do not adhere to racist rules and censorship. Otherwise you might aswell have a rule saying '' No Kurds on these boards''.

Don't spend your breath

in the opening post there are people WHO carry some sings that praise the leader of a terrorist organisation, and also that terrorist organisation.

@WebMaster please look at tthe first page there is photos of Abdullah Öcalan, world known terrorist, leader of PKK. As far as i know Pakistan acknowledges PKK as terrorist organization.

Sinan, so I am not allowed to quote pictures from Reuters?

Turkey's new border wall angers Kurds on both sides of Syrian divide | World news | The Guardian

Syrian-Kurds-turkey-borde-008.jpg

That picture is from the leading news agency. As you can see there is a poster of Abdullah Ocalan there too. As I said, you are not going to find many pictures of Kurds protesting without also finding some people waving flags in support for Ocalan. By millions of Kurds he is considered the leader, so that is only natural. Most world medias have aknowledged this. That is why they mostly include those pictures when speaking of Kurds in Turkey and Syria.

So we must also deem Reuters a terrorist supporter if we are to follow your logic.

Here is a video of the protests by NTDTV. One of the leading Chinese-American sources out there. Are we to deem them as terrorist supporter too because they report the actual and factual happening?

We even have one of the leading Turkish tv channels reporting about the happenings. There, we also see the Ocalan flag waved. Is Show TV ( one of the leading TV channels in Turkey) also a terrorist supporter?

Or maybe BBC news is also a terrorist supporter?

Last edited:

You said you are supporter of Internationaly Recognized Terroist Organization before it makes you a Terroist. You dont need to send defination of Terroist it is already Recognized.

You said you are supporter of Internationaly Recognized Terroist Organization before it makes you a Terroist. You dont need to send defination of Terroist it is already Recognized.

My personal preference has nothing to do with this. Nor does yours or anyone else's. I am sending you a protest of the construction of a wall. This protest was covered in pictures and videos by world medias ranging from BBC to CNN to Reuters to various local Kurdish and Turkish medias.

su ibneye cevap vermeyi birakin .. turkler herseyi yapiyor bunlara gore. kendi boklari pkkya gelince o kadar mahsumki yoldaki karincayi bile ezmiyor...niye kendinizi yoruyorsunuz aq birakin mali mahsum pkksiyla mutlu olsun

su ibneye cevap vermeyi birakin .. turkler herseyi yapiyor bunlara gore. kendi boklari pkkya gelince o kadar mahsumki yoldaki karincayi bile ezmiyor...niye kendinizi yoruyorsunuz aq birakin mali mahsum pkksiyla mutlu olsun

Why are you so angry? You feel provocated but by what?

Back
Top Bottom