What's new

Kurds protest wall being built by Turkey - clash with police

OK I AM ASKING AGAIN WHY IS 900 M WALL BOTHERS YOU IN A 950 000 M BORDER LINE. IF YOU ARE NOT SMUGLER OR NOT TERROIST. BTW IT SEEMS LIKE KURDS NOT THINKING LIKE YOU IN TURKEY. MILLIONS OF KURDS IN THE STREETS WHEN PRIME MINISTER ARRIVED TO DIYARBAKIR A FEW MINUTES AGO.

How many Turkish kids have been killed by military, police? How many Turkish girls have been raped? So yes, it only happens to Kurds.

Oh boy, trying to get in the victim role again. Don't worry mate rapes happens throughout Turkey it does not only happen in Kurdish populated areas. Thinking this way proves to me that you live in a glass house.

Oh, İ have been trying to be political correct to you. But new year is coming almost. İf you're truly looking for rapist, İ highly suggest you go and visit Taksim square and İstiklal avenue during New Year. Okay?

apo.jpg

Oh boy, trying to get in the victim role again. Don't worry mate rapes happens throughout Turkey it does not only happen in Kurdish populated areas. Thinking this way proves to me that you live in a glass house.

Oh, İ have been trying to be political correct to you. But new year is coming almost. İf you're truly looking for rapist, İ highly suggest you go and visit Taksim square and İstiklal avenue during New Year. Okay?
Or child marriages in Kurdish areas since rural kurdish areas are still archaic.

Rape Suspect Soldiers Laid Off in Bingöl - Bianet

Tacizci asker tutuklanınca adliyeden firar etti - İHA

E şimdi ne olacak panpa?
How dare this soldier harras a girl in black sea region. Only girls from black sea region gets harrased :).
Get out of the box mate. The world is not bad only to Kurds, the world is bad for everyone born in it.

Speak English please. And source in English please.

Why are you trying to portray me as if I am playing a victim? I am not. You said that Turkey was not only against Kurds. So I asked if you could find evidence that Turkish army has ever bombed Turkish villages, Turkish smugglers, raped Turkish girls, tortured Turkish girls? How many Turkish kids have been raped in Turkish prisons?

I am not playing victim. It is the truth.

Speak English please. And source in English please.

Why are you trying to portray me as if I am playing a victim? I am not. You said that Turkey was not only against Kurds. So I asked if you could find evidence that Turkish army has ever bombed Turkish villages, Turkish smugglers, raped Turkish girls, tortured Turkish girls? How many Turkish kids have been raped in Turkish prisons?

I am not playing victim. It is the truth.

İ just gave you a freaking news source where a Turkish girl was raped and you still keep asking me the same question. Open the source and read it.

Oh boy look at all the questions. İt only requires a nit of common sense to answer your own questions. İt's funny that you only think Kurds gets raped in prisons. That only Kurds gets tortured.
Finding Turkish smugglers in south east Turkey will be quiet challenging, since that cartel is in the hands of Kurds.
Turkish villages are not in the war zone, so them getting bombed would be impossible.

İ won't deliver any evidence, because evidence is widely available on the net. Also because of the fact it won't change anything. Would it? so İ will ask you this question first.

İf İ delivery any evidence would you jump out of your victim suit and accept that the Republic has brought injustice allmost to all groups of people in şt's history?

İ just gave you a freaking news source where a Turkish girl was raped and you still keep asking me the same question. Open the source and read it.

Oh boy look at all the questions. İt only requires a nit of common sense to answer your own questions. İt's funny that you only think Kurds gets raped in prisons. That only Kurds gets tortured.
Finding Turkish smugglers in south east Turkey will be quiet challenging, since that cartel is in the hands of Kurds.
Turkish villages are not in the war zone, so them getting bombed would be impossible.

İ won't deliver any evidence, because evidence is widely available on the net. Also because of the fact it won't change anything. Would it? so İ will ask you this question first.

İf İ delivery any evidence would you jump out of your victim suit and accept that the Republic has brought injustice allmost to all groups of people in şt's history?

Now that would not be funny. You are an AKP supporter. I can speak with the other Kemalists about the republic's oppression of ALL minorities. But during AKP government merily the Kurds and Alevis have been oppressed. So, in the last 10 years of AKP government, has there ever been a Laz, an Arnavut, a Circassian, a Pont, an Arab, an Armenian or an Assyrian who has been imprisoned as a juvenile, who has been raped by 8 soldiers, who has been killed by police?

Mind you, I have already stated that the state of Turkey oppresses all minorities. That is merily due to it not being democratic at all and it being Turkish supremicist in its constitution. But there is a specific witch hunt on Kurds because we are the only ones who stood up against the supremicist state and we continue to do so, not only for our own sake, but for the sake of all other minorities as well.

The problem was not Republic itself, it was the corrup ''Kemalists'' which actually did the opposite of what Atatürk wanted.
So why blaming Republic for miserys happened back then?
And what would you prefer then, the Empire?

I pray everyday my Kurdish Iranic brothers will divide torkey one piece at a time until there is nothing of a country called Torkey left existing. I hope pkk kills all tork soldiers and women and there children until all torks are dead they will all burn in hell for there mistreatment of Kurds for hundreds of years like that kamal atatirk.

I love Kurdistan & IRAN

How can a inbred morron like him remain in PDF ? @WebMaster @Neptune
The problem was not Republic itself, it was the corrup ''Kemalists'' which actually did the opposite of what Atatürk wanted.
So why blaming Republic for miserys happened back then?
And what would you prefer then, the Empire?

Hmm, olcayto empire and olcaytolular seems quiet nice to the ear:), but no I'm fine with the Republic.

Acceptance of the republic's past mistakes is the first step for a better Republic in the future. By the way what I meant with Republic is Turkey.

I pray everyday my Kurdish Iranic brothers will divide torkey one piece at a time until there is nothing of a country called Torkey left existing. I hope pkk kills all tork soldiers and women and there children until all torks are dead they will all burn in hell for there mistreatment of Kurds for hundreds of years like that kamal atatirk.

I love Kurdistan & IRAN
seni tum turkiye siksin godugumun donmesi..kurd yaragi tatli geldi galiba ..got lalesi adi serefsiz pic..
alayinizin amina koyum..adi kopeksiniz nekadar karektirsiz kopek oldugunuzu bilmeyen yok..bu piclere kufurden baska birsey yapilmaz..
you like kurdish dick more than turkish one... kurdish must make you happy:):)
you are just piece of shit..
give your iranic brother part of your *** or country ??they would love to share your *** and countyr..

I love Kurdistan & IRAN
You woke up allready?
Read my signature then talk,you fly. 
seni tum turkiye siksin godugumun donmesi..kurd yaragi tatli geldi galiba ..got lalesi adi serefsiz pic..
alayinizin amina koyum..adi kopeksiniz nekadar karektirsiz kopek oldugunuzu bilmeyen yok..bu piclere kufurden baska birsey yapilmaz..
you like kurdish dick more than turkish one... kurdish must make you happy:):)
you are just piece of shit..
give your iranic brother part of your *** or country ??they would love to share your *** and countyr..
Sil kardes bosu bosuna ceza yeme.
You are right he is dreaming.

You woke up allready?
Read my signature then talk,you fly. 

Silk kardes bosu bosuna ceza yeme.
You are right he is dreaming.
eyw uyarin icin yemisim cezalarini elin pici gelecek demedik laf birakmayacak zkeyim boyle isin ne yaparsa yapsinlar silmem aq.

Back
Top Bottom