What's new

Kurdish terrorists kill 10 in attacks on Turkish forces

Armenia and Artsakh are already unified, new highway and everything (unofficially) and most Armenians would agree with you for unification in near future....I know one thing though, if Karabakh is attacked by Azerbaijan then Armenia would recognize Artsakh in a heartbeat and send troops.

Since Artsakh is not a recognized state she can have as much weapons and arms as she wants without breaking any import/export laws. I can get you more on the specifics but not on this thread.

True, not to mention Turkey is a NATO member.....however that doesn't stop them from trying. During the Karabakh war Turkey massed troops on the Armenian border, however due to Russian presence and intimidation Turkey never made a move intoArmenia proper, which was not involved in the Karabakh war.

Turks can try whatever they like but an attack on a CSTO member and russian forces will lead to the metropolitan cities of Turkey being vaporized by nuclear Iskanders in 5 minutes. And NATO doesn't have a civil defence and underground city/bunker network comparable to Russia.

Turks can try whatever they like but an attack on a CSTO member and russian forces will lead to the metropolitan cities of Turkey being vaporized by nuclear Iskanders in 5 minutes. And NATO doesn't have a civil defence and underground city/bunker network comparable to Russia.

Have you ever heard Gladio?Kontrterör?

It is amusing to compare NATO with Russia. If we decide to intervene to Nagarno-Karabagh (not to Armenia itself) Russia can't do a damn.

Have you ever heard Gladio?Kontrterör?

It is amusing to compare NATO with Russia. If we decide to intervene to Nagarno-Karabagh (not to Armenia itself) Russia can't do a damn.

Depends .But looking at a the kind of weak fights you are putting up against PKK ,I doubt you would be capable of fighting Russia at all. As for Nagarno-Karabagh,I doubt Azeris will want you to be involved as the Iron hand of Russia is powerful. Russians have pacified that zone for now.As for NATO call me when they have underground network complex and civil defence network meant for fighting a full blown nuclear war.

Depends .But looking at a the kind of weak fights you are putting up against PKK ,I doubt you would be capable of fighting Russia at all. As for Nagarno-Karabagh,I doubt Azeris will want you to be involved as the Iron hand of Russia is powerful. Russians have pacified that zone for now.As for NATO call me when they have underground network complex and civil defence network meant for fighting a full blown nuclear war.

Weak fights? We are killing nearly 1000 terrorists per year. It is a terrorist organization who has billions of dollars.(the biggest one in the world)

We also saw Russians against terrorists too. They failed.

Weak fights? We are killing nearly 1000 terrorists per year. It is a terrorist organization who has billions of dollars.(the biggest one in the world)

We also saw Russians against terrorists too. They failed.
Biggest one? Not.

Really,and How come Chechnya has been reconstructed and reindustrialized so quickly,Grozny is now a beautiful place. They destroyed the Chechen insurgency funded by Turkey,saudis,ISI and NATO. Compare that with PKK which has become so active that it is striking parts of Turkey again and again and Turkey regime is having to use airforce to attempt to crush PKK . PKK has support about Kurd population in Turkey,Iraq .

Biggest one? Not.

Really,and How come Chechnya has been reconstructed and reindustrialized so quickly,Grozny is now a beautiful place. They destroyed the Chechen insurgency funded by Turkey,saudis,ISI and NATO. Compare that with PKK which has become so active that it is striking parts of Turkey again and again and Turkey regime is having to use airforce to attempt to crush PKK . PKK has support about Kurd population in Turkey,Iraq .
I was talking about Afghanistan. And btw, PKK is the world biggest one in terms of financial support.

I was talking about Afghanistan. And btw, PKK is the world biggest one in terms of financial support.

Afghanistan ? Yeah you can't even protect your logistics supply lines and you are defeating them ,lol.As for Soviets in Afghan then NATO,Saudis and China were arming rebels.Today no one arming them yet NATO has lost 3000-4000 soldiers.

Guys , don't bother with him, he's banned before for same reason, let him vomit his hate, he will be banned again.

I know you, that indiastan, stupid check my ip arguments, comments based on pure hate, I can't recall if you were banned or not but you were not here for a time and we didn't missed you.

Anyway, just stay out of that section.

No problem, say whatever you like , I'm used to hear insults from retarded racists, its their only weapon after all, they're not able to argue in civilized ways.

No problem, say whatever you like , I'm used to hear insults from retarded racists, its their only weapon after all, they're not able to argue in civilized ways.

funny as you started the hate and anger rants. Like I said before don't meddle in other nations affairs if can't handle your own.

Was it our choice ? because of choice of our government some retard vomits hate to all of our nation.

Just gtfo of that section, if you're busy go do whatever you're busy with.

we are doing and we will do whatever we like ''as usuall'' ,be it meddling, killing you name it ...... and you will be just wacthing us like the rest of the world... so its better for you to try to find a way to handle this trurth :wave:

we are and we will do whatever we like ''as usuall'' ,be it meddling, killing you name it ...... and you will be just wacthing us like the rest of the word... so its better for you to try to find a way to handle this trurth :wave:

Like how PKK is striking again and again and Turkey is having to use airforce to attack their positions.And we have the Greater Kurdistan rising.

Could a state for Greater Kurdistan be on the horizon? By Pepe Escobar

All thanks to Turkey's meddling,Kurds will be free from Turkey.Also Turkey pays Kurdistan and implicitly is helping Kurdistan to arm PKK.:angel:

Iraq's Kurdistan oil trade with Turkey rising, more to come

Yep,you are helping Kurdistan to strangle you.

Back
Top Bottom