What's new

Kurdish terrorists kill 10 in attacks on Turkish forces

If Armenia had the same military as Greeks, it would probably give Turkey the excuse to destroy it. Thus there would be no Armenia today. The only way of your survival is you stay as tiny as you are now, and continue on playing the victim, being a troll country who tries to gain sympathy with its genocide claims.

Yup, Turkish army was far more advanced for the day. Everybody with a decent military understanding would know that we've had superior logistics that allowed Turkish paratroopers and tanks to march in a speed that only that day's US military could match.

If they were Armenians all they could do was to push their luck even further to lose the whole Island. Greeks did the smart thing, they were outmached and they played on the diplomacy table. Azatavrear is just being narcissistic.

A couple of months ago, a Turkish fighter jet was downed near Iraq border.

Has it got any link with this? What happened to that pilot? Did the special forces rescue him?

The attacks in Turkey are increasingly being notable around the world.

If Armenia had the same military as Greeks, it would probably give Turkey the excuse to destroy it. Thus there would be no Armenia today.

You have already tried destroying Armenia many times over not to mention removing every trace of their ancient civilization in present day Turkey....what makes you think you can do it next time.

Like I said before....if you don't learn from history (world history, not Turkish version) then you are bound to make the same mistakes over and over again, just like in Artsakh.

You have already tried destroying Armenia many times over not to mention removing every trace of their ancient civilization in present day Turkey....what makes you think you can do it next time.

Like I said before....if you don't learn from history (world history, not Turkish version) then you are bound to make the same mistakes over and over again, just like in Artsakh.

Oh poor you...

You said if Armenia had the same military as Greeks things would be different. And i'm saying yes, it would be different, you would probably lose whole island as well as your motherland.

World isn't turning around armenia, We ruled over twenty nations in Europe, Armenians are no different than any of them. Except that they came up with a genocide story.

Trust me, if we wanted to destroy you. We'd phucking succeed :) Except that we have bigger problems, we've always had bigger problems. We've fought against astronomical odds and defeated world powers, who da phuck are you?

You are obsessed with us not the other way around. We just wanted to close the eastern front so we could focus our strenghth to the west. You weren't even a target of some significance :) 80 years passed you still don't pose a threat. Do you think you can last a phucking day against Turkish Armed Forces? Doubtful.

World isn't turning around armenia, We ruled over twenty nations in Europe, Armenians are no different than any of them. Except that they came up with a genocide story.

Western Armenian lands....that is the difference, unless you want to count centuries of coexistence where Armenians built your empire for you since you guys didn't have the knowledge.

Trust me, if we wanted to destroy you. We'd phucking succeed :) Except that we have bigger problems, we've always had bigger problems. We've fought against astronomical odds and defeated world powers, who da phuck are you?

Who are we? Your worst nightmare...a curse that would never go away. You leaders fear us (Armenian Diaspora) more than anything else because they know they will be hunted forever, and destroying current Armenia will not work either.

You are obsessed with us not the other way around. We just wanted to close the eastern front so we could focus our strenghth to the west. You weren't even a target of some significance :) 80 years passed you still don't pose a threat. Do you think you can last a phucking day against Turkish Armed Forces? Doubtful.

If Turkey invades and occupies Armenia (which you could easily) they will have an insurgency war ran by a professional military....Armenia will turn into a Turkish hell

Azatavrear, what do you think is the future of Artsakh? How long will it take to be officially recognized as Armenian land and be joined together with mainland Armenia?

@ shahin vatani stop trolling ok
1511769.gif

@Azatavrear you are gonna see the real power of diaspora soon. Your people were playing game without an opponent with lies all over the world. But I assure you, this will change soon.

Who are we? Your worst nightmare...a curse that would never go away. You leaders fear us (Armenian Diaspora) more than anything else because they know they will be hunted forever, and destroying current Armenia will not work either.

Of course destroying Armenia won't work since Armenians are making cheap nationalism for the lands they have never seen and they can't stand to live in. I've encountered with many Armenians on the internet and none of them was living in Armenia.

Turkey's worst nightmare? :cheesy: It's been almost a year i read or heard Armenia in the papers or TV. Other than their failure in France, the last time was some overly nationalistic Armenian bunch was saving their country by attacking Turkish stand in some fair in US.

Armenia is like a insect to Turkey, small but annoying, nothing less nothing more...

Azatavrear, what do you think is the future of Artsakh? How long will it take to be officially recognized as Armenian land and be joined together with mainland Armenia?

The push is for Artsakh to be recognized as an independent state....in fact the elections in NKR have been monitored by world bodies (including USA) and has been found to be the most democratic.... regardless, who cares what these powers think or have planned. Artsakh has been liberated and we are excavating ancient Armenian cities and Christian tombs as major archaeological disoveries of Armenian history in those lands..

As far as Armenians are concerned most of us want the Republic of Armenia to declare Artsakh as part of the mainland Armenia....however there is an strategic advantages politically by not doing so, especially for the President of Armenia.
Also in military....I give you one example.

Artsakh's military hardware and number of weaponry/capability is not included in the total numbers allowed in Armenia's inventory per agreements, meaning what you have is a lot more than what the world knows.

The strategy is

two States....one people.

The push is for Artsakh to be recognized as an independent state....in fact the elections in NKR have been monitored by world bodies (including USA) and has been found to be the most democratic.... regardless, who cares what these powers think or have planned. Artsakh has been liberated and we are excavating ancient Armenian cities and Christian tombs as major archaeological disoveries of Armenian history in those lands..

As far as Armenians are concerned most of us want the Republic of Armenia to declare Artsakh as part of the mainland Armenia....however there is an strategic advantages politically by not doing so, especially for the President of Armenia.
Also in military....I give you one example.

Artsakh's military hardware and number of weaponry/capability is not included in the total numbers allowed in Armenia's inventory per agreements, meaning what you have is a lot more than what the world knows.

The strategy is

two States....one people.

Can you elaborate on these agreements?

Also I think that having Artsakh as an independent state is fine for the short to medium term. But there must be plans on how to reunify it in the future.

Western Armenian lands....that is the difference, unless you want to count centuries of coexistence where Armenians built your empire for you since you guys didn't have the knowledge.

If Turkey invades and occupies Armenia (which you could easily) they will have an insurgency war ran by a professional military....Armenia will turn into a Turkish hell
First of all, you need a serious therapist. Do you know how many MİT agents working in Armenia? You'll be surprised when you learn the exact number.
And, no one fear Armenian Diaspora. Turkey even infiltrated and blackmailed several US senators against diaspora. If you are thinking that we are talking 7/24 about Armenian nightmare(!) you have serious problems dude. No one gives a fvck about Armenia.

MİT uses old Teşkilat-ı Mahsusa hq in Armenia btw. And as I know, Armenians really love Teşkilat-ı Mahsusa. :lol:
Never.

Isn't there a russian military base in Armenia? I doubt Turkey will invade Armenia at all.

A couple of months ago, a Turkish fighter jet was downed near Iraq border.

Has it got any link with this? What happened to that pilot? Did the special forces rescue him?

The attacks in Turkey are increasingly being notable around the world.

well thats the result of meddling in other nations.Also I have been reading reports that suggest Turkey is understating the magnitude of the Kurd situation.

Can you elaborate on these agreements?

Also I think that having Artsakh as an independent state is fine for the short to medium term. But there must be plans on how to reunify it in the future.

Armenia and Artsakh are already unified, new highway and everything (unofficially) and most Armenians would agree with you for unification in near future....I know one thing though, if Karabakh is attacked by Azerbaijan then Armenia would recognize Artsakh in a heartbeat and send troops.

Since Artsakh is not a recognized state she can have as much weapons and arms as she wants without breaking any import/export laws. I can get you more on the specifics but not on this thread.

Isn't there a russian military base in Armenia? I doubt Turkey will invade Armenia at all.

True, not to mention Turkey is a NATO member.....however that doesn't stop them from trying. During the Karabakh war Turkey massed troops on the Armenian border, however due to Russian presence and intimidation Turkey never made a move into Armenia proper, which Armenia was not even involved in the Karabakh war.

Back
Top Bottom