What's new

Kubra Khan Responds...

I've said it before, it doesn't matter what the truth is anymore. The damage is done, the militaries reputation is a mess and needs to be cleaned up. This is the first time in Pakistan's history when regular Pakistanis have openly mocked and insulted the military.

The military needs to stop playing politics and do what it was built to do, that's the only way for it to regain its reputation.
Dono Jinnah Siblings Pharka diey, Liaqat Ali khan Pharka diey, Capital Utha ke Pindi Ley gaey Karachi se, Pura east Pakistan Pharka dia, Baad mei apna laadla bhutto bhi tang dia.
Come on man."Do what it was built to do". Do they even remember now?.
Ironically they were originally built to enforce colonial Rule in British India, Seems like Nobody told them we got independence 75 years ago and they are not Colonial Royal Army But Guardians of a Democratic Nation.

Adil Raja is a fraud.
Apparently he was fired from army for smuggling narcotics and his “war wounded” is him getting shot by those same smugglers when he had a disagreement with them.
Adil Raja is the least credible source in existence.

Adil Raja is a fraud.
Apparently he was fired from army for smuggling narcotics and his “war wounded” is him getting shot by those same smugglers when he had a disagreement with them.

he was such a nobody until PTI folks started giving him views, and he is avidly encashing this temporary popularity by regularly posting total bullshit.

FlfJBvWWQAEYkuA

PTI fans need to stop following and giving clout to this fraud Adil Raja

Adil Raja was first bigged up by establishment for the nonsense that was Dhoop Ki Deewar

He was tasked with defending it

its really sad and unfortunate that few of our fellow Pakistanis are prepared to spread any kind of lies and bullshit against anyone as long as it gives face to khan's mantra

these people have gone totally mad

Yea like Imran Khan himself wasn’t the target of malicious lies.

Your moral high ground strategy is crumbling!

Menu ku tag kita e mein tera mama lagna

I understand what the rest was

But what’s mama, like friend?

Stop giving Adil Raja views, to all PTI fanboys out there.

Who gave Adil Raja the platform first? That’s the thing.

The military needs to stop playing politics and do what it was built to do, that's the only way for it to regain its reputation.

Early elections with PTI winning 2/3rd majority will help regain its reputation

Adil Raja is a fraud.

He’s very credible

Everything he said is turning true

he was such a nobody until PTI folks started giving him views, and he is avidly encashing this temporary popularity by regularly posting total bullshit.

No lmao he was tasked with defending Dhoop Ki Deewar

Army gave him clout

PTI fans need to stop following and giving clout to this fraud Adil Raja
As long as he is BS-ing Bajwa & Co... i see no problem :D
the girl can't prove anything with initials.

After bajwa slapped Imran khan..bajwa gave bases to US, bajwa killed Corp commander.. bajwa will take extension.. bajwa will runaway from country etc. .. paish e khidmat hai latest batti from raja mehdi gang... bajwa fked mehwish hayat kubra khan sajal ali and maira khan and to top that general faiz was the pimp....🤣

Last edited:
Adil Raja is now the Alex Jones of Pakistan
That guy has more dignity than mr raja, a nobody.

Even if they conquer the Kashmir
Respect ain't coming back now.

It's gone forever.

Launch a operations
Get some dead bodies of soldiers
It won't change anything
How many brothers, sons or uncles of yours are serving?

As long as he is BS-ing Bajwa & Co... i see no problem :D
the girl can't prove anything with initials.
Thanks for admitting to ur bird brain reason to cheerlead raja.. you are not alone.

Wasn't she the prostitute in the Bajwa sex tapes???...

Tuesday 3rd January 2023 / 10 Jamadilakhir 1444

Who is Major Adil Raja who claims establishment uses actresses as ‘honey traps’?​

Major-Raja.jpg

January 2, 2023
mm-news-logo-1-e1578377616827-96x96.png
MM News Staff
Major (retired) Adil Raja has stirred a controversy when claimed that some actresses were used as ‘honey traps’ by the country’s powerful establishment.
Earlier in a series of tweet he claimed Pakistan’s powerful military establishment uses actresses to trap politicians and people on key positions.

‘There are numerous names of models, actresses, and celebrities in Pakistan and abroad, with the initials that I have mentioned. I do not endorse and condemn any of the names of the celebrities being mentioned by anyone on any forum/social media in this regard. Having said that I’m appalled at the social media trends and mindset of our society, which is fixated on the women being abused instead of the abusers and the cause of abuse.” Major Adil earlier tweeted.
Also read: ‘Establishment uses Pakistani actresses as honey traps’, claims ex-Pak army officer
“I’m disappointed and feel ashamed at the debate on social media regarding the defamation of certain actresses. Let’s talk about the real issues here, which are: @OfficialDGISPR to please clarify: 1. Is there an inquiry regarding Gen Faiz Hameed going on upon the orders of the COAS? 2. Were all the alleged videos/audios recorded? 3. Did the financial corruption being alleged really occur?” he added.
Subsequently, actress Kubra Khan has vowed to take legal action against ex-Pak army officer Major (retd) Adil Raja for levelling false allegations against her.
Also read: Honey trap saga: Kubra Khan vows to sue Adil Raja for leveling false allegations
In a statement issued on Monday, she said she would take legal action against Raja in the United Kingdom if he failed to retract his allegations and apologizes to her.
Who’s Major (retired) Adil Raja?
According to Adil Raja’s Linked In page, he is a war wounded veteran of Pakistan with more than 19 years of diverse experience in field security duties, political/security analysis and consultancy on critical issues regards conflict management, political administration along-with intelligence based anti-terrorist operations and DE-radicalization drives.
He says he’s owner of various online pages/websites related to current affairs and international relations. Also write a personal blog. He also appeared on media as a geopolitical analyst.

Tuesday 3rd January 2023 / 10 Jamadilakhir 1444​

Who is Major Adil Raja who claims establishment uses actresses as ‘honey traps’?

Major-Raja.jpg

January 2, 2023
mm-news-logo-1-e1578377616827-96x96.png
MM News Staff
Major (retired) Adil Raja has stirred a controversy when claimed that some actresses were used as ‘honey traps’ by the country’s powerful establishment.
Earlier in a series of tweet he claimed Pakistan’s powerful military establishment uses actresses to trap politicians and people on key positions.
‘There are numerous names of models, actresses, and celebrities in Pakistan and abroad, with the initials that I have mentioned. I do not endorse and condemn any of the names of the celebrities being mentioned by anyone on any forum/social media in this regard. Having said that I’m appalled at the social media trends and mindset of our society, which is fixated on the women being abused instead of the abusers and the cause of abuse.” Major Adil earlier tweeted.
Also read: ‘Establishment uses Pakistani actresses as honey traps’, claims ex-Pak army officer
“I’m disappointed and feel ashamed at the debate on social media regarding the defamation of certain actresses. Let’s talk about the real issues here, which are: @OfficialDGISPR to please clarify: 1. Is there an inquiry regarding Gen Faiz Hameed going on upon the orders of the COAS? 2. Were all the alleged videos/audios recorded? 3. Did the financial corruption being alleged really occur?” he added.
Subsequently, actress Kubra Khan has vowed to take legal action against ex-Pak army officer Major (retd) Adil Raja for levelling false allegations against her.
Also read: Honey trap saga: Kubra Khan vows to sue Adil Raja for leveling false allegations
In a statement issued on Monday, she said she would take legal action against Raja in the United Kingdom if he failed to retract his allegations and apologizes to her.
Who’s Major (retired) Adil Raja?
According to Adil Raja’s Linked In page, he is a war wounded veteran of Pakistan with more than 19 years of diverse experience in field security duties, political/security analysis and consultancy on critical issues regards conflict management, political administration along-with intelligence based anti-terrorist operations and DE-radicalization drives.
He says he’s owner of various online pages/websites related to current affairs and international relations. Also write a personal blog. He also appeared on media as a geopolitical analyst.

Back
Top Bottom