What's new

KSA to send 150,000 soldiers and their equipment to Turkey for later crossing into Syria?

n fact I really like Ata Turk , he just neutralize one of our biggest problem for decades and he crushed Ottoman Empire ( one our biggest enemies ) ....
Meh...Ottoman Empire crushed itself by losing all wars and losing the WW1.

And if i mind you, we have not against each other since 1700s...so Ottoman Empire at the time was not a threat to you guys...

The rebels are going to lose because they don't agree with international worldview of what they should be.
That's right. since no one would make any relationship with regime accept no and treat every citizen as enemy should eliminate him any way they are not acceptable in todays value.

As much as I want this to be true, it's not. Unlikely that it'll happen. Lets say for the sake of argument it did, KSA already said that they won't be the ons sending in troops.
And before any Iranians jump on me saying "you're not a real Syrian because you want evil Saudi wahhabeast salafi ISIS foreigners to invade" be quiet, as you've already wrecked and invaded my country.

As much as I want this to be true, it's not. Unlikely that it'll happen. Lets say for the sake of argument it did, KSA already said that they won't be the ons sending in troops.
And before any Iranians jump on me saying "you're not a real Syrian because you want evil Saudi wahhabeast salafi ISIS foreigners to invade" be quiet, as you've already wrecked and invaded my country.

your country is the place that you live in .... this is Islamic definition of Vattan ( وطن ) ...

So where are these equipment and soldiers now when the Takfiris need them the most?

First couple of weeks of February:

Kurd allies of Russia in Yellow

Syrian Government in Tan

Cannibal Isis in Brown

Zombie Rebels in Green

IMG_20160114_221305-ANIMATION.gif

Stupid creatures !

The Ayatullahs of Iran aren't showing much wisdom either. So please don't point your fingers.

I appreciate discussion on your respectful and factual level.

Do you believe that in a jail in Baghdad such a powerful organization could be created without the knowledge of Intelligence Services or will you claim that ISIS is only phenomenon of frustrated Muslims around the globe ?

No and I can't see any parallels to Palestinian freedom movement.

I can't predict how the intervention will happen.

There should be an immediate intervention on humanitarian grounds if the Russians don't stop bombing hospitals and schools.

i wonder if KSA troops will fight in the deserts or will they go to the cold parts of syria , really

We have a proverb saying 'choosing a big stone shows that you won't throw it!' (Sange bozorg neshaneye nazadan ast.)

This is the actual active ground forces of the 4 Arab Kingdoms that are interested in entering in Syria:

Saudi Arabia: ~20 divisions
Qatar+Bahrain: ~1-2 division :cheesy:
Arab Emirates: 5 divisions

And you're telling me that they're gonna deploy 60-70% of their strengths in Syria?

Last edited:
Totally false report their total strength is 239,000, now tell me how can the send 70 % troops to Syria a direct war with Russia. totally a fake biased news.
Founded 1923
Country
35px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia
Allegiance
35px-Royal_Standard_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
King of Saudi Arabia
Type Land force
Role Land warfare
Size 239,000[1]
Part of
35px-Flag_of_the_Armed_Forces_of_Saudi_Arabia.png
Armed Forces of Saudi Arabia
Nickname(s) "RSLF", "SAA", "RSAA", "RSA"
Motto "God is the greatest"

Saudi Arabian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First they have lot more troops than quoted above wikkipedia doesn't have correct figures secondly KSA are quite confident after Yemen operation and they are now getting over confident which is dangerous

First they have lot more troops than quoted above wikkipedia doesn't have correct figures secondly KSA are quite confident after Yemen operation and they are now getting over confident which is dangerous
Kindly provide me the source for your claim that KSA have more troops stated then in wikipedia. Yemen operation is a complete mess not a success.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom