What's new

KSA to send 150,000 soldiers and their equipment to Turkey for later crossing into Syria?

500 'rebels' have just crossed into Syria to fight against the PKK and Asad terrorists. I really admire the wit of those Turks. Of course those 'Syrian Rebels' have every right to fight in their own country. Russia shouldn't have any problem now.

Kindly provide me the source for your claim that KSA have more troops stated then in wikipedia. Yemen operation is a complete mess not a success.
Yemen operation is not a mess it is great success and they have done great job in Yemen.

The Failure of Saudi Intervention in Yemen
The Failure of Saudi Intervention in Yemen

Saudis desperate as they are not winning the war in Yemen
Saudis desperate as they are not winning the war in Yemen – Asia Times

The Saudi Debacle in Yemen?

The Saudi Debacle in Yemen? « LobeLog

and 1000 more Google it
Totally wrong and if Google is your source than you need to do better job Sir. Yemen has been a great job by KSA and UAE and they are confident for other operations therefore going to Syria with full force. This propaganda I know Iran is quite active in it but of no avail. Pakistan Military leadership is also surprised by KSA and UAE performance in Yemen

Totally wrong and if Google is your source than you need to do better job Sir. Yemen has been a great job by KSA and UAE and they are confident for other operations therefore going to Syria with full force. This propaganda I know Iran is quite active in it but of no avail. Pakistan Military leadership is also surprised by KSA and UAE performance in Yemen
Did Houthis retreat? What success they achieve ?
Peace in Yemen ? Solid gains on ground?

NOTHING

Yeh also surprised why Houthis are not defeated yet ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom