What's new

KSA to send 150,000 soldiers and their equipment to Turkey for later crossing into Syria?

If Turkey, Saudi join the fray, they will just continue the job of coalition/Russia...which is to kill more Sunni Muslims and remind them not to seek political Islam. Nothing we are not already familiar with....

I don't think so.....they will sure melt down in favor of Turkey and KSA.... A lot, lot better preposition instead of completely wipes out by Russia & Iran.

Turkey will of cause only intervene within an alliance to face Russian "Nuclear Threat".
Russian military is a scrap without their nuclear deterrence "BLUFF".

I don't know you Turks , but as an Iranian , I would love if my country has 1/10 of Russians arm industries ....

Obviously the author.

Ok. It was not transparent for me.

If I should agree to your further opinion, I would to have to surrender to BOP or Imperialists Great Near Eastern Project.

That's the projection of Colonel Ralp Peter in official US-Army Journal 2006

bop-usa.jpg

I don't know you Turks , but as an Iranian

Reza Pahlewi was a wise man, that's what I believe.
But a victim of strategic coward imperialistic plans. After him Iran suffered almost 30 years in war and peace-time.

Turkey and KSA are going there(if they do) to wipe them out, then replace them with secular people who will form oppressive dictatorship similar to one in Jordan or Egypt. I'm sorry my friend but you don't know the Arab world well enough.

And you want Hamas at the helm of syrian affairs afterwards....LoL
Its a lot better for both Govts & the Sunni world at large to have secular people instead of Islamist, Sorry from Hamas to Alqaeda to Ikhwan to Taliban.....all fvckd up sunni world more than anyone else.

Reza Pahlewi was a wise man, that's what I believe.
But a victim of strategic coward imperialistic plans. After him Iran suffered almost 30 years in war and peace-time.

if he was wise , he could act i a way to gain Iranian favor ....

if he was wise

Pls. don't feel offended. Is that statement wise after 30 years of isolation ?

Commander of Iranian Revolution Guards Muhammed el Caferi threatened KSA and all alies !

WE WILL KILL ALL WHO WILL ENTER SYRIA ! ( Realistic or just a joke ? )

060220161450576997319-10.jpg

Pls. don't feel offended. Is that statement wise after 30 years of isolation ?

Commander of Iranian Revolution Guards Muhammed el Caferi threatened KSA and all alies !

WE WILL KILL ALL WHO WILL ENTER SYRIA ! ( Realistic or just a joke ? )

060220161450576997319-10.jpg

Reza Shah was like Ata Turk , and most of Iranian consider him as an idiot ...

Muhammad e Jaffary .... and IRGC commanders normally don't use "We" when they want to threat others , its a norm for our officials and Generals ...

BS news....If Saudis wants to deploy troops in Turkey, a resolution must pass from the Parliament. Other wise no foreign country can deploy it's soldiers on our soil.

It's legally not possible for KSA to deploy troops in Turkey, so i'm gonna say this is just some gossips that can not be true.

Reza Shah was like Ata Turk
Ataturk smashed combined forces of Allies....Reza Shah, didn't even resist to invading forces, handed over his country to Russia and England in 6 days, so, i would appreciate if you don't compare him to Atatürk.

I think you can compare him to our last Ottoman Sultan whom sold his country to allies.

BS news....If Saudis wants to deploy troops in Turkey, a resolution must pass from the Parliament. Other wise no foreign country can deploy it's soldiers on our soil.

It's legally not possible for KSA to deploy troops in Turkey, so i'm gonna say this is just some gossips that can not be true.

There - Troops - will be no deployment in Turkey. The Turkey will take care of the north of Syria and KSA - by Jordan - take care of the south zone.

Tens of thousands of men to special forces backed by fighters (F-15SA, Typhoon, F-16, Dassault Mirage) with FSA will be more than enough like in Yemen.

It's really funny, this is not true supposedly like for Yemen (Saudi Arabia will not send never men to Yemen !!!). So why Iran, Russia and Assad talk so much so ? Why are they worried about this ?

Last edited:
Exact. I wrote that the number is exaggerated.
Iran and Russia are playing for my sole opinion with fire.
WTF is ISIS? A monster of the imperialists, created for their own interests.
Iranian are most well educated people and have a great intellectual tradition;
but obvious not surprising for me, they play always the part of "Assassins".
Is it the trauma from Alexander of Macedonia ?
It is a real pity for the whole Islamic World, but Syria intervention will happen.
I would prefer Islamic solidarity for the wealth of all our brothers SIA or SUNNA on the globe.

Bro, we just wanted Syria to remain stable. We didn't go and give arms and money to terrorists to try to overthrow the government.

We don't want Syria and Iraq to fall to terrorists. That's not good for the region. I don't see why Turkey wanted to overthrow Assad. Was Syria threatening Turkey? Did Assad try to take over Turkish land?

Ataturk smashed combined forces of Allies....Reza Shah, didn't even resist to invading forces, handed over his country to Russia and England in 6 days, so, i would appreciate if you don't compare him to Atatürk.

I think you can compare him to our last Ottoman Sultan whom sold his country to allies.

I just want to provoke you Turks to answer your countryman .... for sure a man that handed his country to others in 6 days was not Wise man ....

in fact I really like Ata Turk , he just neutralize one of our biggest problem for decades and he crushed Ottoman Empire ( one our biggest enemies ) ....

567516_259.jpg

Was Syria threatening Turkey? Did As;
ad try to take over Turkish land?

Let me explain brother. That's an old problem.
Syria claims Turkish province HATAY to be Syrian territory, despite the fact there was a legal voting.

For that reason Hafiz Esad (Father) supported PKK from beginning on 70% of PKK terrorists are Syrian and Iraqi origin. (BAATH alliance)
1999 Turkey was ready to invade Syria cause that PKK terror.

But Öcalan was deported from father Esad from Syria ( cause he couldn't risk- he was aware of serious Turkish plan)

Terrorist leader Öcalan was caught later in Nairobi by Turkish ( let's say Turkish, CIA and Mossad ) forces,
after an Odyssey half around the world - also Athens and Moscow.

But that was an Pirus victory for Tureky, cause he was not eliminated. He was a trap, a snake in our nest.

I discussed with a pilot who transferred him.
He said, I was aware that it could be a "one way ticket" and we waited to be shot or drop somewhere in Africa for nations sake.

But he lives and that was the trap "SAFE HEAVEN for a terrorist in Turkey ";

a symbol !

You understand ?

just want to provoke you Turks

You can not provoke me on that level ( without level) , there is a report button.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom