What's new

Kolkata Fire Kills Dozens

We did no such thing here, nor do we intend to.

Please remain on topic & don't talk about us.

the point is.. the crux of India's problems which you higlight as Naxalism, poverty, etc etc are linked to a landmass called UP, Bihar and WB..
This region contains about 40% of India's population and drags India down

Bihar is improving massively though

You did not even understand what I wanted to say and got emotional about it !!!!

I accept that India has got huge issues..But try to understand what region they come from..
And I belong to that region

Hope you get my point !!!

Medical staff at an Indian hospital abandoned their patients and fled for safety early Friday as fire and smoke poured through the building, leaving 65 people dead, many from smoke inhalation, government officials said.

It was horrifying that the hospital authorities did not make any effort to rescue trapped patients,'' said Subrata Mukherjee, state minister for public health engineering. ``Senior hospital authorities ran away after the fire broke out.''

Medical profession is no more about service ,but business with the lust of greed.

Doctors see human body as resourse for making money out of it ,just what a pimp sees in female body.

No wonder we are so many cases of doctors getting beaten up by patient's relative for negligence.

Medical staff at an Indian hospital abandoned their patients and fled for safety early Friday as fire and smoke poured through the building, leaving 65 people dead, many from smoke inhalation, government officials said.

It was horrifying that the hospital authorities did not make any effort to rescue trapped patients,'' said Subrata Mukherjee, state minister for public health engineering. ``Senior hospital authorities ran away after the fire broke out.''

RIP to the dead ....
At least hospital staff should tried to safe the lives of as many patients as they can but they abandoned them .. the responsible authorities should be punished ..
A sad incident

You thanked Bilal without even understanding what I said..
Te people of this region is hopeless

i belong to one of them and I observe them closely
I urge you to re-read my forst post

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

every building in gulf is full AC but there is emergency stairs emergency exits fire fighting equipment . its really big lose someone should take responsibility of this blood.

Imranbhai,

Please read my first post here..
Aflluence here means how expensive it is

Not how much facility it has !!!!

No its not that frequent as you might wish for .
Its an accident .Thank you.

No body said it is frequent but it's not exactly taken to the heart either.!!

It is a sad incident . RIP to the victims... don't try to score points over the death of innocent people . We also have plenty of thing to show and can put you into your rightful place. shameless

Taking shots in the dark are we. !! ?? Instead of the cheap banter, put your self in the right place and focus on the topic rather than digressing elsewhere. !!! pathetic. !!

No body said it is frequent but it's not exactly taken to the heart either.!!

Taking shots in the dark are we. !! ?? Instead of the cheap banter, put your self in the right place and focus on the topic rather than digressing elsewhere. !!! pathetic. !!

You are pathetic troll and a disgusting human. there is a outrage in whole india because of this incident and you are busy in taking cheap shot because members are not responding to this thread in PDF. Shame on you .. this just show the upbringing of you low life troll.

You are pathetic troll and a disgusting human. there is a outrage in whole india because of this incident and you are busy in taking cheap shot because members are not responding to this thread in PDF. Shame on you .. this just show the upbringing of you low life troll.

Listen scum bag, stop wasting space ....if you have nothing to contribute than buzz off .

It's amazing how people here are bantering too !!!

guys.. people have dies here !!1 and
They were supposed to get cured and come out healthy !!!

Guys, we expect private hospiytals run by well known groups to have standard practice !!!!

So stop treating it as an example of a 3rd world nation and look at the details !!!

India has some exceptional hospitals but I urge you to look at the culture of the city

The deaths are a manifestation of what has happened to this city in 30 years including complete breakdown of services here !!!!

I urge you for once not to pick it as a daily occurence

Kolkata and West Bengal is a unque case

The whole F***king state is in a state of coma !!!!

You thanked Bilal without even understanding what I said..
Te people of this region is hopeless

i belong to one of them and I observe them closely
I urge you to re-read my forst post

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Imranbhai,

Please read my first post here..
Aflluence here means how expensive it is

Not how much facility it has !!!!
i understand your piont ... and i agree with many of your points

i understand your piont ... and i agree with many of your points

Doctor..i don;t know if you have to do research papers in your curriculum or not

But if you are interested then you can present a case study on how bad the healthcare is in my state..

How did it come to this level ?

I guarantee you that you will receive top grade in that paper !!!

It might be difficult because you are from Pakistan but from the point of view of a doctor you will find it intersting..

(A para-medic cleaned a new born child with acid instead of antisceptic cuple of months back)

It's amazing how people here are bantering too !!!

guys.. people have dies here !!1 and
They were supposed to get cured and come out healthy !!!

Guys, we expect private hospiytals run by well known groups to have standard practice !!!!

So stop treating it as an example of a 3rd world nation and look at the details !!!

India has some exceptional hospitals but I urge you to look at the culture of the city

The deaths are a manifestation of what has happened to this city in 30 years including complete breakdown of services here !!!!

I urge you for once not to pick it as a daily occurence

Kolkata and West Bengal is a unque case

The whole F***king state is in a state of coma !!!!

Jab jahaj doobta hai to sabse pehle choohe bhagte hain ! bloody cowards who left the patints whome they took oath to serve , man this is so sick! these bastards showld be charged for murder , & please dont blame communist for this tragedy its the society to blame who talk say they are culturally superior ????? damn these buggers

Jab jahaj doobta hai to sabse pehle choohe bhagte hain ! bloody cowards who left the patints whome they took oath to serve , man this is so sick! these bastards showld be charged for murder , & please dont blame communist for this tragedy its the society to blame who talk say they are culturally superior ????? damn these buggers

I do not blame the Communists !!! I blame the selfish people here !!!
And they have bought their own downfall !!1

bastards !!!
They are busy in inaugurating dance festivals, film festivals etc etc when everything is crumbling !!!

And even then:
Fake Tagore paintings are being displayed in Art galleries here !!!!

Back
Top Bottom