What's new

Kolkata Fire Kills Dozens

Doctor..i don;t know if you have to do research papers in your curriculum or not

But if you are interested then you can present a case study on how bad the healthcare is in my state..

How did it come to this level ?

I guarantee you that you will receive top grade in that paper !!!

It might be difficult because you are from Pakistan but from the point of view of a doctor you will find it intersting..

(A para-medic cleaned a new born child with acid instead of antisceptic cuple of months back)

yes i understand bro..i am the another one of this unfortunate state...in my state every resonable income holder will go to chennai or mumbai or bangalore for treatment,because the treatment in my state is F**k up..

Doctor..i don;t know if you have to do research papers in your curriculum or not

But if you are interested then you can present a case study on how bad the healthcare is in my state..

How did it come to this level ?

I guarantee you that you will receive top grade in that paper !!!

It might be difficult because you are from Pakistan but from the point of view of a doctor you will find it intersting..

(A para-medic cleaned a new born child with acid instead of antisceptic cuple of months back)
what ? are you serious ? :hitwall:
About research part : such researches and studies are the part of community medicine . Such type of studies can help the govt and health department to make good policies so that health care facilities can be improved for common man

and most important part is mamata only canceled the license of AMRI{Dhakuria}..she should have to cancel two other AMRI hospital as well which are also run by same owner because they are some Cheater,coward,D*ck headed people..:angry:

and most important part is mamata only canceled the license of AMRI{Dhakuria}..she should have to cancel two other AMRI hospital as well which are also run by same owner because they are some Cheater,coward,D*ck headed people..:angry:
dont expect anything good from politicians they damn care about common man .. after few days they will reissue the license

Thanks Everyone !!!

For steering the discussion towards a frutiful one !!!

Hope we can bring out the best of poeple here rathering than unfrutiful bantering

Noone gains here !!!

No amount of grief can explain the loss of lives

the compensation given is a mockery on the lives of the helpless people !!!

Since morality is dead and it can be taken for granted for a particulkar group which has a history of cost cutting and runs the hoispital the culprit is our governance practices

Politicians will be politicians .. businessmen will be businessmen !!
So you have proper implementation of laws like fire safety standards !!!

The main culprit are they !!!
Will the Municipal corporation be penalised.. Will court work ??

It's amazing how people here are bantering too !!!

guys.. people have dies here !!1 and
They were supposed to get cured and come out healthy !!!

Guys, we expect private hospiytals run by well known groups to have standard practice !!!!

So stop treating it as an example of a 3rd world nation and look at the details !!!

India has some exceptional hospitals but I urge you to look at the culture of the city

The deaths are a manifestation of what has happened to this city in 30 years including complete breakdown of services here !!!!

I urge you for once not to pick it as a daily occurence

Kolkata and West Bengal is a unque case

The whole F***king state is in a state of coma !!!!

Only some sick minded person would rejoice at the death of innocents, the fact of the matter is that in that part of the world ( Both India and Pakistan) when such tragedies happen, all hell breaks lose, enquiries are ordered, to punish the guilty promises are made but in due course all is forgotten and swept under the carpet, sadly this continues to be the practice because those who are killed or suffer are usually common folks, however it would be all different if the dead included a VIP or his immediate kin.

Dear Paksitanis !!!

I live in this unfortunate city !!!

This city used to be the capital of India once.. had its heydeys during 60s but started decaying since 1970s..

You know he culture of the inhabitants here.. They think they are cultured the French and polsihed and sophisticated

They pride in being called intellectual..
they refuse to see that this city is one of the dirtiest in India, is a shithole.. run by mad people..

Bilal and CD might bring bad news about poverty , state of infrastructure...

But what you don;t know is while whole of India progresses.. even if minutely this city is a perennial dumping ground of miseries !!!!

And the inhabitants don;t even have the aspiration to improve!!!

A hostptal where 70+ were killed.. The Chief Minister cancelled the license in a hurry !!!
But will she punish the Municipal Corporation people who gave Fire Safety certificates and belong to her own party !!!!
Will she clear Kolkata of the mess it is in ??

Dear CD, Bilal Do you know why this city is not attacked by terrorists alothough it is India's 3rd largest metro ?

Because this city has lost its value in-front of whole India and is mocked !!!
Fundamentaluts live here.. Not religlious ones..
But people brainwashed in communism, non-sense idealism ete etc

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I do not know the affluence definition here.. If treatment is expenseive then it is affluent
If facilities and customer care is affluence then it is a poor hospital..

It is run by the same people who run Emami (makers of Zandu balm etc etc)..
And they are thieves !!!!

dada my sincere condolence's for the people i personally have a strong bond with this beautiful city my family flourished in it during the British raj . I have been here many times blessed is this city & its people.

yes the CPI (m) should have been more open minded in their economical policies but to say that Calcutta is the worst of India then i am sorry i do not agree with you. Calcutta with all its ills is a shining example of a city of religious harmony which rich cities like Surat & Bombay can only dream of . the kind of atmosphere of tolerance that Calcutta has if utilized properly it can be the best damn thing that can happen to India

These Multi story hospitals are always death traps..
in more than one way..
Hospitals should be no higher than three story compounds.
The ER should be accessible and the rest of the components(OPD, X-ray,MRI etc) can be sprawled across a large open space.
Not that the patient has to be loaded onto lifts and people have to climb up and down stairs to get various tests done.
There should be petitions signed not just in India, but all throughout the sub-continent over such cost and land saving measures that have today cost lives.

dada my sincere condolence's for the people i personally have a strong bond with this beautiful city my family flourished in it during the British raj . I have been here many times bless is this city & its people.

yes the CPI (m) should have been more open minded in their economical policies but to say that Calcutta is the worst of India then i am sorry i do not not agree with you. Calcutta with all its ills is a shining example of a city of religious harmony which rich cities like Surat & Bombay can only dream of . the kind of atmosphere of tolerance that Calcutta has if utilized properly it can be the best damn thing that can happen to India

It's not the CPIM

It is the emotional nature of the people here.. they refuse to be practical !!!

I am not saying that Kolkata is the worst city but Kolkata is definutely the worst metro in this country
Kolkata is a shining beacon of communal harmony I agree

But then you talk about one aspect which is religious..

People are not divided on religlious lines here.. people are divided on political libes here..
People are divided on idealogocal lines here !!!

So while Surat and Mumbai might not see political killijngs . you see that here in Kolkata and Bengal...

Everyday people getting killed in Bengal.. people live in fear etc etc
You can divide people on a number of identity and Kolkata is no better than Surat or Mumbai in terms of that..

So overall the city is walking on a thin line and remains one of the most backward metros of India

Dear Paksitanis !!!

I live in this unfortunate city !!!

This city used to be the capital of India once.. had its heydeys during 60s but started decaying since 1970s..

You know he culture of the inhabitants here.. They think they are cultured the French and polsihed and sophisticated

They pride in being called intellectual..
they refuse to see that this city is one of the dirtiest in India, is a shithole.. run by mad people..

Bilal and CD might bring bad news about poverty , state of infrastructure...

But what you don;t know is while whole of India progresses.. even if minutely this city is a perennial dumping ground of miseries !!!!

And the inhabitants don;t even have the aspiration to improve!!!

A hostptal where 70+ were killed.. The Chief Minister cancelled the license in a hurry !!!
But will she punish the Municipal Corporation people who gave Fire Safety certificates and belong to her own party !!!!
Will she clear Kolkata of the mess it is in ??

Dear CD, Bilal Do you know why this city is not attacked by terrorists alothough it is India's 3rd largest metro ?

Because this city has lost its value in-front of whole India and is mocked !!!
Fundamentaluts live here.. Not religlious ones..
But people brainwashed in communism, non-sense idealism ete etc

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I do not know the affluence definition here.. If treatment is expenseive then it is affluent
If facilities and customer care is affluence then it is a poor hospital..

It is run by the same people who run Emami (makers of Zandu balm etc etc)..
And they are thieves !!!!

that was a true post from a bleeding soul !!heck these so called shity intellectuals as they discribe themselfs fight for the rights of dogs, transgenders & gays but turn a blind eye on pethettic condition of easterwhile pearl of the orient lesser said the better, anyway RIP to dead victims

I have seen a few posts criticising Kolkata, its elected officials & its people. I'm no fan of the elected officials of the state of WB or the people who elected them but I do not think that this is a Kolkata specific problem. That it happened in Kolkata is merely incidental, all Indian cities have the same problem with people breaking building guidelines & the enforcers looking the other way for a bit of consideration. Just a terrible tragedy but one that no city in India is immune from.

I have seen a few posts criticising Kolkata, its elected officials & its people. I'm no fan of the elected officials of the state of WB or the people who elected them but I do not think that this is a Kolkata specific problem. That it happened in Kolkata is merely incidental, all Indian cities have the same problem with people breaking building guidelines & the enforcers looking the other way for a bit of consideration. Just a terrible tragedy but one that no city in India is immune from.

What i am saying is that this tragedy is a manifestation of the state Kolkata is in !!!

you come to kolkata and you will understand the state of infrastructure, state of health services, state of roads...

You walk on the road here and you die..
you will say that it happens everywhere...
What you will not understand that you dies because you could not walk on a fully functional pavement which is occuped by hawkers..
the whole of Kolkata seems like a hawker zone..
You might die because buses here race to pick passenegrs and occassionbally mows them down
You can stop buses anywhere.. Bus stops are just for show

Autos might run without number plates

bloody food stalls are cosntructed on roads..

i have seen Kolkata since 1980s.. and I have seen Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai. among metros..

Mumbai, Delhi, chennai might not be heaven but they are better than Kolkata !

Back
Top Bottom