What's new

Khilafah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conquest of Constantinople

Conquest of Constantinople

conquest of Constantinople was led by Sufis. The Sultan himself is buried next to his Sufi Shaykh in Turkey

Do you think the wahabi khawarij TTP will take their place?

Isis is allready building its own Caliphate maybe we will negotiate with them one day if we can join their Caliphate just like with EU. :D

If their Caliphate will be Adnan Hoca Style, i will join them without a second thought. :lol:

Obviously we study different history.

Please quote the conditions in which the Caliphas died ?

Please quote where in Islam is the Caliphate system of government choosen above others ?

you don't seem to know about basic Islamic jurisprudence. Your questions make little sense for context purposes.

The Caliphs did not die.

They are Alive, they are Shuhada of a level you cannot imagine. And Allah Taala granted them that status

It is Sunni Aqeedah that their bodies are alive and the earth cannot eat their bodies. This is a gift of Allah for all Awliya Allah.

The wahabis dug up graves of the Sahaba in Libya and Syria, but the whole world saw that the noble bodies of the Sahaba were preserved.

Adnan Oktar....Is BACHELOR??? He wander with the Army of Beautiful Blondes :smitten:
AND THAT MAKES ME - JEALOUS......:devil:

Yeap mate... :) We are all jealous :D

TTP as 'jannissary guerilla force'-LOL.Stopped reading after this.:omghaha:

Ah Janissaries.. They were the most elite soldiers in the World at their time, none stood equal to them.

make an OIC force, but who will lead it? im sure KSA will want to,

The one who can unite is Imam Mahdi according to Hadist. He will be powerful and Charismatic. So, he will not have any difficulty to get elected in a democratic country since people will adore him. Instead of supporting ISIL, AQ, TTP, Taliban, Iran Mullah, It is better to fight for democracy stability in any Muslim nation. Since by having democracy he can take the power easily without any bloodshed. So, any Moslem repressive government and military power (TTP/Taliban/ISIL/Al-Qaeda) is against the raise of Islam. We should fight them. Their leader is just worshiping their ego. But for Muslim Kingdom (Saudi cs) I think we should respect them. Imam Mahdi will not come from Kingdom in my opinion.

Last edited:
you don't seem to know about basic Islamic jurisprudence. Your questions make little sense for context purposes.

The Caliphs did not die.

They are Alive, they are Shuhada of a level you cannot imagine. And Allah Taala granted them that status

It is Sunni Aqeedah that their bodies are alive and the earth cannot eat their bodies. This is a gift of Allah for all Awliya Allah.

The wahabis dug up graves of the Sahaba in Libya and Syria, but the whole world saw that the noble bodies of the Sahaba were preserved.

ahan.

Please provide evidence to your claim @ Libya.

OK, the 4 Caliphs were Shaheed; please state the conditions prevalent at the time and please quote what led to their shahadat.

we have a platform, we just need to revive it
Un-revive-able at this point. Utter lack of common purpose or direction. Likes of KSA will ensure that it goes no where. Also, if given power, this entity will become a bone of contention between Iran and KSA.

We should use it for conducting debates and generating goodwill without any hope of actually getting anything done.

Salahuddin Ayyubi and Richard the Lion heart

The one who can unite is Imam Mahdi according to Hadist. He will be powerful and Charismatic. So, he will not have any difficulty to get elected in a democratic country since people will adore him. Instead of supporting ISIL, AQ, TTP, Taliban, Iran Mullah, It is better to fight for democracy stability in any Muslem nation. Since by having democracy he can take the power easily without any bloodshed. So, any Moslem represive government and military power (TTP/Taliban/ISIL/Al-Qaeda) is against the raise of Islam. We should fight them. Their leader is just worshiping their ego.

good post

Salahuddin ayyoubi was a sufi

I agree with you to some extent on NATO. But why cleanup when we can make a Jennisry Guerrila force like French Foreign Legion out of the islamic fighters

To fight against whome ?

I am ready to be declared the Khalifa. Gather around and make bayah to me. :D

Yeah....he can come from Pakistan of course ....:D

Better to use political vehicle and system , if not people just will call you crazy :lol:

Simply put, there's going to be no unity or relief anymore until the time we were forewarned of. That doesn't mean there won't be any positive developments. But, it's not going to happen with the current people we have today. And the current factors that play into the world make it least possible.

It won't come from conquest either. It will be a moment where people will be happy, no poor people will remain, no succession and great leadership from two peoples. It will be much better than those of the past which experienced civil strife and tribulations. It will be attractive and appealing with full support.

So we shouldn't give an impression to the world that this Caliphate is something about current militant groups who are plain dumb and hypocritical. It is going to be an effort by the whole civilian population, almost like a call. It will be appealing to people at the time.

show me the money ......Kalifah can be from Pakistan or has only two options...Turk or Arab ?....lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom