What's new

Khan sahab cant win the elections, Najam sethi

Next PM of pakistan 2023

• Nawaz sharif

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Imran khan

Votes: 69 90.8%

• Total voters
Imran khan will lose next election . They won't let him win more than 60-70 seats .

In politics Decision on time matters

Imran Khan First mistake was Not to denotify Gen Bajwa .
His 2nd mistake was Not to change Chief election commisioner .

Now He was doing another big mistake by asking on one point agenda ''elections''
Damagh kharab ho gia hay Imran kHan ka , chief election commissioner or Courts Us ka Khilaf.
Establishement uska khilaf .
bureaucracy uska khilaf .

The Only Way forward was to ignite Civil disobedience movement in Pakistan .
1: Demanding emergecny in Country
2 : Technocractic Gvevernment Under president of Pakistan
3: Immediate referendum for Islamic presendial system.

After all this he would have demanded for elections under presidential system .

Khan ka sath khan dushman hain uska advisors.......

Remember my this post , He will loose next electios and he will be on roads again.if they let him live

You can't de-notify anyone, they'll take stay order from supreme court and come again. Government/Federal employees are like permanent glue (elfy)

The courts opened up at 12 AM on 8th April to prevent this exact issue.

-- There were reports of helicopter flying to Bani Gala, and 1 hour meeting taking place on the night of No-confidence motion. News channels reporting prisoner vans outside parliaments...It was surreal

Last edited:
Elections will be under care taker setup. That might tone down the rigging factor.

Can we have an interim COAS setup during elections? Free and fair elections are only possible if the generals keep themselves out of it.

@Ghazwa-e-Hind

Who came in helicopters to PM house on Imran Khan’s last day?

And who were the prison van for?

When I was taking ROTC in college my commanding officer who was a hazir duty Colonel in US Army one day asked me to come to his office and offered me commission in Pakistan Army. So I for sure know whose Army is this. Shehbaz and company neither has guts nor the courage to change govt. So, obviously ISPR will come to defend their doings.

You can't de-notify anyone, they'll take stay order from supreme court and come again. Government/Federal employees are like permanent glue (elfy)

The courts opened up at 12 AM on 8th April to prevent this exact issue.

-- There were reports of helicopter flying to Bani Gala, and 1 hour meeting taking place on the night of No-confidence motion. News channels reporting prisoner vans outside parliaments...It was surreal
SC will not any relief. Imran Khan future is more worse than ever.

Nawaz Sharif is out of question as he is a convicted criminal

If you mean PTI vs PML-N then I think PTI will be the single largest party in Pakistan but PDM as a platform will be great threat to PTI and will likely win majority of seats

PTI can still form the government if they reintroduce their laundry machine of cleaning bad politicians and make them good people again. They can do that... They have done it in the past

Then who will recover economy ? even bangldesh GDP per capita increased. Pakistan still in stone age everyone fighting each other like neighbor women khala - this is action by state person's then what common man will do for their children future ?
Common man should say
سب لوگوں کا نعرا ہے ۔۔
--جو کھاتا ہے، لگا تا بھی ہے
--شریف کو عزت دو
--لوٹ مار کو عزت دو

And than PTI wants elections lol. Who will remove ECP? Even SC cannot remove him. Only NA can remove with majority of votes than the resoultion will go President and president will approve it. That is the process of his removal.

Imran Khan is the worst thing. He selects bad people around, all backstab him, worst character people are around, worst advisor than he wants to run country? How he will run the country if he cannot even run his party?

IK can definitely win - although hard to predict anything with certainty. All it will take is another few weeks/months of deadlocks, an unpopular next budget etc., and this mutant government would be even less popular.

Also when it comes to electioneering, pre election alliances tend to back fire in terms of public support, the messaging and optics are terrible, compare that Imran Khan’s populism and reasonably clear message.

Get your popcorn ready for the next GE opinion poll, it may tell us who’s in the lead.
Best Pakistanis can get it a mixed govt. In Urdu we call is Chun Chun ka murabba. Anyone thinking he can get 2/3rd Majority doesn't know Pakistani politics the kingmakers.

Best Pakistanis can get it a mixed govt. In Urdu we call is Chun Chun ka murabba. Anyone thinking he can get 2/3rd Majority doesn't know Pakistani politics the kingmakers.
They are totally stupid. Twitter and Jalsa does not show who will.

Establishment, Media, and ECP will decide who will win.

If entire PTI is banned than?

Agree, but IMO it’s the natural consequence of having as much geographic, ethnic and linguistic diversity. The real issue is the combination of the existence of multiple regional parties alongside an FPTP voting system per seat. The previous two governments both had less than 40% of the vote.

Even India does not give right and did it remittances fall? The matter is to control Hundi and Hawla, which helped by FATF.

However, i agree that RDA will have less inflows.
Yes
Per capita remittences in pakistan are 7 times that of india

34 vs 80b$

They dont even have to ban PTI for that to be honest. When the voter turnout rate is paltry 51.7%, it becomes clear that how much trust people have in this election process. Political parties have a very small organic voter base and this is why kingmakers continue to exploit political parties for their own good

Remeber india and pakistan are same neither offer voting rights
Infact india does offer voting right to overseas just not to dual citizens
Pakistan offers rights to neither(practically speaking/ after PMLN addens the law)

But investors will look for stability
They dont care about ECP media establishment
They do care about jalsas and twitter

Hence why without any major cause the economy is in free fall and will remain in free fall

Arabs americans and chinese all showed middle finger so just wait ..

If RDA are drawn followed by chinese arabs deposits the country will bankrupt

Well, Najam Sethi's wife Jugno Sethi MPA has join the PMLN a few weeks ago and voted Hamza Sharif .

Last edited:
I think the poll should be for Pakistanis only.

Many Indians will vote for Sharif and distort the result.
To respect your sentiment, I've refrained from voting :coffee:

Remeber india and pakistan are same neither offer voting rights
Infact india does offer voting right to overseas just not to dual citizens
Pakistan offers rights to neither(practically speaking/ after PMLN addens the law)
FYI - India does not allow dual citizenship. You are either an Indian citizen or you are not. :agree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom