What's new

Khan sahab cant win the elections, Najam sethi

Next PM of pakistan 2023

• Nawaz sharif

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Imran khan

Votes: 69 90.8%

• Total voters
According to this data inflation in 1998 was 6.23%. 2018 it was 5.08% and PTI time it increased to 10.58%.

View attachment 843122
Honestly, don’t pay too much attention to these figures. Imran inherited a crisis on day one of his government, naturally low growth followed because of Covid. This government has also inherited an economy with less than 3 months of dollars left in the pipe, and just like Imran suffered Covid busting up growth, they’ll suffer sky high global inflation trends.

Politicians will use these sort of figures to discredit whoever is in power, it makes no difference who the PM is in most cases, macro trends are impossible to escape.

Fact and reality and even PTI fan will agree.

1) ECP is on PDM side

2) Establishment does not care about Politics now.

3) PDM has grip in Punjab.

4) Judges are towards constitutions.

5) No electable are on PTI side.

6) PTI can only really on KPK if the electable stay

7) No support like 2018.

8) Media is negative.

9) No breakthrough in Sindh or Baloachistan.

All his eggs are towards KPK.
No thing can halt imran khan except massive rigging and corrupt souls like you.

When I was taking ROTC in college my commanding officer who was a hazir duty Colonel in US Army one day asked me to come to his office and offered me commission in Pakistan Army. So I for sure know whose Army is this. Shehbaz and company neither has guts nor the courage to change govt. So, obviously ISPR will come to defend their doings.
does CA have a rotc program or was it in the US ?
dont you have to give your foreign citizenship to join PA ?

Lets be realistic, there wont be any free or fair elections, it will all be engineered. We already see behavior of ECP, courts and generals. PTI supporters need to go for the kill.

Lets be realistic, there wont be any free or fair elections, it will all be engineered. We already see behavior of ECP, courts and generals. PTI supporters need to go for the kill.

does CA have a rotc program or was it in the US ?
dont you have to give your foreign citizenship to join PA ?

ROTC program is in US colleges
I think we all know there is no foreign citizenship check in any Pakistani IDARA, but that is not the point because you cannot judge Pakistaniat based on what passport a Pakistani holds. Hamid Mir doesnt hold any foreign passport!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom