Next PM of pakistan 2023

• Nawaz sharif

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Imran khan

Votes: 69 90.8%

• Total voters
They should have a virtual PM post and just give it to the crying sportsman

To respect your sentiment, I've refrained from voting :coffee:

FYI - India does not allow dual citizenship. You are either an Indian citizen or you are not. :agree:
It allows permanat residence..which is same as nationality minus voting rights holding office

Its just a nomenclature difference practically pakistan-india have same rules

It allows permanat residence..which is same as nationality minus voting rights holding office

Its just a nomenclature difference practically pakistan-india have same rules
Yes, but GOI makes it very clear that the OCI is not citizenship. It can be revoked at the behest of the state. Can this happen to Pakistani dual nationals? Can Pakistani dual nationals contest in elections by moving back to Pakistan? Indian OCI holders cannot.

Yes, but GOI makes it very clear that the OCI is not citizenship. It can be revoked at the behest of the state. Can this happen to Pakistani dual nationals? Can Pakistani dual nationals contest in elections btw? Indian OCI holders cannot.
No..as i said pakistan dual citizens are exactly same as your OCI

Only difference may be citizenship striping..
But who knows we are probably heading that way

Please be logical
Sethi very confident that with 70 seats out of 100 from central punjab and 50 seats from sindh PDM can easily form a govt(even with 2018 performance)
30-50 seats will also come from establishment engnring

I argue even if they arent rigged he wont win
This was my assessment..sindh and central ounjab will make PDM win

this will only change if pakistan bankrupts or if inflations runs at 100% like it did in 1998

Which central Punjab is voting for PDM? Please do tell, you and Lifafa journalist keep claiming PML_N will win in central Punjab. I would very much like to know which central Punjab? Unless they are talking about Indian central Punjab with the help of Modi... Mariam Safdar can't pull 2000 people to her rallies after paying them and you think 1000s will vote for her?

Please be logical
Sethi very confident that with 70 seats out of 100 from central punjab and 50 seats from sindh PDM can easily form a govt(even with 2018 performance)
30-50 seats will also come from establishment engnring

I argue even if they arent rigged he wont win
This was my assessment..sindh and central ounjab will make PDM win

this will only change if pakistan bankrupts or if inflations runs at 100% like it did in 1998
According to this data inflation in 1998 was 6.23%. 2018 it was 5.08% and PTI time it increased to 10.58%.

Screenshot_20220511-140901_Chrome.jpg

According to this data inflation in 1998 was 6.23%. 2018 it was 5.08% and PTI time it increased to 10.58%.

View attachment 843122
PMLN will further decrease it this yr

Srilankans were happy with low infaltion too

1998-2002 data is not correct given mushi manipulation
Read about it

What kind of democracy is this. Which najam sethi claims to fight for.
All power lies to ouster imran khan.
And as long as sheriff stays in power everything is golden. Then there is freedom of speech. Doodh and honey ki nehrain. Mehngai bhi halal.
Kaya mazak hai yeah.

IK can definitely win - although hard to predict anything with certainty. All it will take is another few weeks/months of deadlocks, an unpopular next budget etc., and this mutant government would be even less popular.

Also when it comes to electioneering, pre election alliances tend to back fire in terms of public support, the messaging and optics are terrible, compare that Imran Khan’s populism and reasonably clear message.

Get your popcorn ready for the next GE opinion poll, it may tell us who’s in the lead.
Winning is not the issue, winning with clear majority is, that is why they are hell bent on stopping Overseas Pakistanis from voting. After 1997 establishment had made sure no govt has clear majority.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom