What's new

Khan sahab cant win the elections, Najam sethi

Next PM of pakistan 2023

• Nawaz sharif

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Imran khan

Votes: 69 90.8%

• Total voters
It's not about elections anymore, it's about getting rid of the rotten system that only serves corrupt elites.

Baat elections se bhi agay ja chuki hai ab.
Yes but than Imran Khan is demanding elections under the same ECP, Establishment?

He said in Hum interview that i will not accept the result than why waste time and money?

Just stay on street forever.

Keep one point in your mind Poeple of khi can never be slave. I dont need to hide my face - I am having fun to watch banana republic states fight. Now you have to be prepare for Islamabad long march..!
this is why i said stop hiding yourself behind comman man because you never cared about him. All you cared about ur bughz imrani

imran khan should relax and enjoy the show let this govt run

if they manage to take loan from imf after increasing price even then they will have shortage in terms of remittance resulting depletion of the loan quickly

HAHHAHA Imran khan will obey your suggestion.

imran khan should relax and enjoy the show let this govt run

if they manage to take loan from imf after increasing price even then they will have shortage in terms of remittance resulting depletion of the loan quickly

Its already happening but the supporters of imported government don't want to understand, believe me the day this imported government strips our right of casting a vote, many overseas will stop sending money.

this is why i said stop hiding yourself behind comman man because you never cared about him. All you cared about ur bughz imrani

PLease change your DP beacause Honorable Mr.Muhammad Miwan Nawaz Shareef started CPEC projects. Stop promoting Miwan projects.

Its already happening but the supporters of imported government don't want to understand, believe me the day this imported government strips our right of casting a vote, many overseas will stop sending money.
Even India does not give right and did it remittances fall? The matter is to control Hundi and Hawla, which helped by FATF.

However, i agree that RDA will have less inflows.

If free and fair election takes place (without rigging and political engineering). The entire PDM mix achaar wont even get 25 seats. Despite suzukis pickups full of Biryanis and Qeemay walay nan, the PMLN couldn't even fill a Jalsa!

Nawaz Sharif in self-imposed house arrest in London. PMLN/PPP lawmakers hiding from public in Pakistan, they can't even face ordinary public in the restaurants.

Jis nay kaptaan ko staya, us nay riskhaw hi chalaya - Tweet reply :D

Last edited:
both of them would be horrible choices, i think Asad Umer, Shah Mehmood or even Shahbaz Shariff (if his elder brother stop overshadowing and micromanaging him) might be better options

Well, if elections are rigged Imran Khan won’t win.

Najam Sethi is pressuring Establishment to not carry out free and fair elections.
if any one tried to rig the elections , khan will never let them run the country

PLease change your DP beacause Honorable Mr.Muhammad Miwan Nawaz Shareef started CPEC projects. Stop promoting Miwan projects.
this is for you to burn hahah

Even India does not give right and did it remittances fall? The matter is to control Hundi and Hawla, which helped by FATF.

However, i agree that RDA will have less inflows.
Go settle in india and leave this country but wait beggar can't be chooser lol.

Imran khan will lose next election . They won't let him win more than 60-70 seats .

In politics Decision on time matters

Imran Khan First mistake was Not to denotify Gen Bajwa .
His 2nd mistake was Not to change Chief election commisioner .

Now He was doing another big mistake by asking on one point agenda ''elections''
Damagh kharab ho gia hay Imran kHan ka , chief election commissioner or Courts Us ka Khilaf.
Establishement uska khilaf .
bureaucracy uska khilaf .

The Only Way forward was to ignite Civil disobedience movement in Pakistan .
1: Demanding emergecny in Country
2 : Technocractic Gvevernment Under president of Pakistan
3: Immediate referendum for Islamic presendial system.

After all this he would have demanded for elections under presidential system .

Khan ka sath khan ka dushman hain uska advisors.......

Remember my this post , He will loose next electios and he will be on roads again.if they let him live

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom