Khan sahab cant win the elections, Najam sethi

Next PM of pakistan 2023

• Nawaz sharif

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Imran khan

Votes: 69 90.8%

• Total voters
Please be logical
Sethi very confident that with 70 seats out of 100 from central punjab and 50 seats from sindh PDM can easily form a govt(even with 2018 performance)
30-50 seats will also come from establishment engnring

I argue even if they arent rigged he wont win
This was my assessment..sindh and central ounjab will make PDM win

this will only change if pakistan bankrupts or if inflations runs at 100% like it did in 1998

Economy is heading that way very quick, establishment has dug itself deep into meltdown.

@Norwegian banna dekho ais ka ab kuch days pehlay pti ko bora bhala keh raha tha

oo bhai tum log khud apnay dushman ho aur slave raho ge nawaz zardari ke aur will keep crying.

Jo help karta hai ya try karta hai aus ko bora bhala kehtay ho aur phir end mei rotay ho thats what majority of pakistanis are.

Common man. I can do Disagreement with Poti leadership - But the problem is who will fix this economy and political complexity ?
I will vote potii bcz this picture change my mind

280666120_10158562868051766_1326460795365490281_n.png

Yes, state can try it and bring long awaited bloody revolution
If that was the case than PTI would have come out to defend Omar Punjab governor.

revolution is for the people who are stakeholder in the party.

PMLN, PPP or PTI people will care zero. Only supports will come not the public.

Your self will see that how long people will stay in this hot weather in Islamabad. Just wait and see Ary even they will hard to find excuse in Late may.

Common man. I can do Disagreement with Poti leadership - But the problem is who will fix this economy and political complexity ?
I will vote potii bcz this picture change my mind

View attachment 843058
the only poti is in ur mind in name of brain because that can not think beyond slavery and poti.

ab moun chupanay ke liye common man ka sahar lo ager itni parwa hoti tou jab sahi decision horahai thai pti govt mei tou against na hotay

If that was the case than PTI would have come out to defend Omar Punjab governor.

revolution is for the people who are stakeholder in the party.

PMLN, PPP or PTI people will care zero. Only supports will come not the public.

Your self will see that how long people will stay in this hot weather in Islamabad. Just wait and see Ary even they will hard to find excuse in Late may.
People will come out after May 20. Imran Khan has restrained them for now

What elections is this Sethi idiot talking about? People like still live under the illusion that Pakistan is a dignified state that has a system of governance, accountability and due process. It does NOT and based on such facts there is no conventional or normality of how elections are conducted.

When a country's Judiciary, Military, Senate and Parliament are bought wholesale by a foreign power, and a political party whose head is a convicted criminal, is brought to power. Then it is an established FACT that Pakistan as a State has lost all semblance of being a legitimate state.

There is no established LAW in Pakistan and this sickle headed retard, Sethi is talking about elections?

When Pakistan seizes to exist as a State, these convicted criminals and traitors will all run to the West where they have their businesses, lavish homes and life of luxury built on the wealth of Pakistan.

I got news for these traitors, liars, thieves, SCUM .... you think you will run away to the West and live a comfortable life there?

Malhamah is just around the corner, the West is edging closer and closer to its inevitable direct confrontation with Russia and China. Western sanctions have failed against both Russia and China, those states that have allied themselves with Russia and China are going reap the rewards on being with the winners, which will NOT be the West.

وَتُعِزُ مَن تَشَاء وَتُذِلُ مَن تَشَاء

It is Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah that grants Izzah and it is Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah who will shame and destroy those who have betrayed Islam.

So continue with your KUFR of worshipping and obeying your masters in Washington DC and London. Continue toward recognizing the KAFIR STATE of israel. The time is getting nearer and nearer, when those who betrayed Islam and the Holy Qur'an, will be annihilated by Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Elections? Take that pack of lies and wait for Judgement by Allah that is upon you traitors.

IT IS ALLAH WHO IS AL-AKBAR .... Time will show you scum, what happens when you cross and betray AL-AKBAR!

LAANAH upon all those SCUM who have exchanged their loyalty to Allah with the riches and luxuries of this world.

Elections .... huh, they are a JOKE that slaps the face of the country ruled by traitors, thieves, liars, convicted criminals ... Haiwanaat!

And most of all if any fasad is done than IHC or SC has cleary said that no red zone, no strike or any attempt create fasad will be contempt of court as reference to March IHC orders and 2017 SC orders due to TLP.

As Imran Khan is only trying him self to get arrested and trying to show as a whole Pakistan evil and only Imran Khan is angel.

the only poti is in ur mind in name of brain because that can not think beyond slavery and poti.

ab moun chupanay ke liye common man ka sahar lo ager itni parwa hoti tou jab sahi decision horahai thai pti govt mei tou against na hotay

Its funny he is talking about his own POTI, question should be what is imported government doing to stablise the economy?? Rupee has breached 190 dollar mark, stock exchange has shed more than 900 points, clueless Showbaaz has gone to London to seek guidance from a absconder and a convict.

imran khan should relax and enjoy the show let this govt run

if they manage to take loan from imf after increasing price even then they will have shortage in terms of remittance resulting depletion of the loan quickly

Keep one point in your mind Poeple of khi can never be slave. I dont need to hide my face - I am having fun to watch banana republic states fight. Now you have to be prepare for Islamabad long march..!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom