What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US as super power only has about 5-7 years to go, then the dollar will collapse and things will change drastically.
You can't be sure that the US will collapse. I've been hearing this " US is going to collapse " for years now.
RayKalm said:
During the Iran conflict in the mid-eras, it was us Pakistanis defending Mekkah and Medina. We are very religious and God-fearing people.
Respect to all Pakistanis, but we can't let our emotions control our policies easily.
I agree, but don't forget that we have nukes too. But we have to develop them locally to be really secure. Which will happen soon if it didn't start already.
Excuse me? Arabs have nukes?! Since when?

I agree, but don't forget that we nukes too. But we have to develop them locally to be really secure. Which will happen soon if it didn't start already.

No arab country has nukes nor knows how to make them it's the truth not even turkey iran is close on making all the parts by itself the only countries that tried Syria and Iraq stopped by israel and let me ask Israel had nuclear weapons for a very long time yet the saudis complain about Iran having one. Arabs neither have the technical nor materials to make it.

The same thing was said about Mubarak not going were you in tahrir ?believe it they will go down egyptians are protesting and will do so until it's gone never lose the hope.
Mubarak was forced to leave because we were always united, now we're divided and each party is looking for " its part from the cake ". The protests now aren't serious any more either. It's a protest or do, tens are killed, then everything goes back to normal. If you want a regime to fall, then stay in millions and go on protesting same way as in Mubarak's era. Don't let anything divide you, but that's sadly what's happening now.
No arab country has nukes nor knows how to make them it's the truth not even turkey iran is close on making all the parts by itself the only countries that tried Syria and Iraq stopped by israel and let me ask Israel had nuclear weapons for a very long time yet the saudis complain about Iran having one. Arabs neither have the technical nor materials to make it.
While it's not considered as " possessing nuclear weapons ", Turkey lies under USA's nuclear umbrella.

Mubarak was forced to leave because we were always united, now we're dividing and each party is looking for " its part from the cake ". The protests now aren't serious any more either. It's a protest or do, tens are killed, then everything goes back to normal. If you want a regime to fall, then stay in millions and go on protesting same way as in Mubarak's era. Don't let anything divide you, but that's sadly what's happening now.

Don't lose hope as long as the people protest it will happen never lose hope.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-04-20/egypt-protest/54432202/1

man this guy wont quit.what ever u say is right and whatever we say is wrong so now drink ur milk and go to sleep

I don't think being a puppet is mutual interests. There must be some sovereignty for mutual interests to ever exist.

I don't believe that there are countries with full sovereignty as you define it here, Inernational community are ruled by laws regardless of the extent of commitment to them. As you know we live in 21 century, and in a small village where everything is watchable and vulnarable to criticizem. Of course, sovereignty varies from one country to another, where sronger nations have more of it than others. Thats why I believe in working on ourselves to get stronger and united rather than spreading the spirit of despair.

You can't be sure that the US will collapse. I've been hearing this " US is going to collapse " for years now.

Respect to all Pakistanis, but we can't let our emotions control our policies easily.

Excuse me? Arabs have nukes?! Since when?
The way they are spending now and how they are reducing taxes and how they are devaluing the $ they will definitely default on heir debt. Then its a new game for everyone.

http://im19.gulfup.com/2012-02-23/1329997143671.jpg
Another report says its six I will post it later.

man this guy wont quit.what ever u say is right and whatever we say is wrong so now drink ur milk and go to sleep
He's expressing his opinion and you're expressing your opinion. We're trying to have a discussion here, each one tries to prove he's right.
Banu Umayya, Saudi Arabia is a signatory to the NPT. If they try to possess nuclear weapons then hello sanctions and bye bye economy. Even if Saudi Arabia wasn't a signatory to NPT, USA will never let them have nukes. Pakistan IIRC was sanctioned even tho it never signed the NPT. North Korea withdrew from the NPT under its full legitmate right to withdraw from it, and they still sanctioned it.

He's expressing his opinion and you're expressing your opinion. We're trying to have a discussion here, each one tries to prove he's right.
Banu Umayya, Saudi Arabia is a signatory to the NPT. If they try to possess nuclear weapons then hello sanctions and bye bye economy. Even if Saudi Arabia wasn't a signatory to NPT, USA will never let them have nukes. Pakistan IIRC was sanctioned even tho it never signed the NPT. North Korea withdrew from the NPT under its full legitmate right to withdraw from it, and they still sanctioned it.

This is correct not to mention pakistan will be under sanctions as well. if arabs want nukes they will have to follow the north korean model otherwise Israel wants itself to be the only nuclear power.

The way they are spending now and how they are reducing taxes and how they are devaluing the $ they will definitely default on heir debt. Then its a new game for everyone.

http://im19.gulfup.com/2012-02-23/1329997143671.jpg
Another report says its six I will post it later.

Saudi Arabia signed the NPT both the USA and Israel will ensure no arab gets nukes, you only path is to follow what north korea did other then that import pakistani scientists.

We've already got our fair share of sanctions.

and were supported by the saudis but when the saudis get sanctioned it's a no game saudi arabia is free to leave the NPT and follow north korea.

Don't quote debka thats the source of your paper.

Final analysis:
1) GCC will wait until Bashar is killed, then install pro-Saudi Very anti-iran government in Syria.
2) Syria will invade Lebanon and destroy Hezbollah.
3) Iran will have a revolution from the economic sanction during which we will invade the islands.
4) New Iran will accept that and ask for good relations.

and then you wake up and realize Iran has taken over the shia part of your country.:rofl::rofl:

That's why we count on ourselves and you more than some Arabs.

Yeah that is why you called pakistani non-muslims not a few pages ago.
lol what a dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom