What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upcoming government, that's if Bashar ever falls, won't be Super pro-Saudi as you may think. The next government will be pro western, a puppet in USA's hand. Besides, if a pro-Saudi government is ever placed in power, I don't think it'll have the power to evver invade Lebanon for many upcoming years. I'm no economy expert, but I'll give the Syrian economy at least 6 years to heal. It's in a state of civil war.
Also, why are you so happy about invading Lebanon? After all, they're our Arab brothers. Hezbollah is the one that fought against Israel in the war.

I don't get it! We weren't talking about Lebanon at all. And why would Free Syria invade Lebanon?
There is nothing so-called pro US government, every country works on her own interests, Just like Egypt and Jordan. So, you support Al-Assad?

hey mango man i tell you in real scenario we if some attack our holy city we will destroy isreal ..europe n amercia its not a joke and ur daddy amercia isreal know it so stfu
While I agree with you that anyone who messes with our holy sites should be exterminated from the world, what are we gonna do? The whole Muslim world against Israel will lose. Why? Because, supposing no nukes are ever used, the US and European countries, mainly France and Britain will come fast for Israel's rescue.
Even if that doesn't happen, there's Israel's "Samson Option". It means that Israel will use nuclear weapons as a last resort if their existence is ever threatened. We can use Pakistan's nukes in response, but those nukes will affect neighbouring Arab countries and will cause further American and Israeli anger and nukes.
I don't get it! We weren't talking about Lebanon at all. And why would Free Syria invade Lebanon?
There is nothing so-called pro US government, every country works on her own interests, Just like Egypt and Jordan. So, you support Al-Assad?
The scenario which I said couldn't ever happen was talking about Syria's invasion of Lebanon and taking out Hezbollah.
With all due respect, you're terribly mistaken. You want to tell me that Egypt and Jordan are currently free countries? My friend, all Arab countries are sadly puppets of the USA and the west. This cancelled gas deal is most probably nothing more than a joke and a good trick played by Egypt's SCAF to stay in power.
As for Al Assad, of course not. I wouldn't support a murderer. He forced people by torture to say " لا اله الا بشار ".

whatever you say, while they are holy cities if Israel destroyed the al aqsa mosque which is a holy site can we really anything they have nuclear weapons ? I'm saying in a real scenario it will be the muslim world against the usa if that happened but will all muslims give their lives unlikely but many will.

AQ give info and parts but your talking about giving the actual bomb which the USA does not want in the hands of arabs due to Israel, Israel has destroyed the Arab nuclear programs and will never let arabs get a bomb understand reality now.

Gas is currently needed for the pakistani economy your living in the dream world, without a good economy you cannot do anything. iran would like mecca and medina intact then attack it be smart now.
check ur vision mite i think u got low eyesight.NUKE TECH AND NUKE WEAPONS ARE TOTALLY SPELT DIFFERENTLY.lol i told u abot taliban what sort of economy they got that they are killing 40 armies of the world like chickens?man wake up goodmorning u dont need money to fight u need faith and ideology to fight and we got both.and if they do a mistake of attacking saudi then saudi will give us 100s of billions to finish iran off so talk from your brain not ur tummy

The upcoming government, that's if Bashar ever falls, won't be Super pro-Saudi as you may think. The next government will be pro western, a puppet in USA's hand. Besides, if a pro-Saudi government is ever placed in power, I don't think it'll have the power to evver invade Lebanon for many upcoming years. I'm no economy expert, but I'll give the Syrian economy at least 6 years to heal. It's in a state of civil war.
Also, why are you so happy about invading Lebanon? After all, they're our Arab brothers. Hezbollah is the one that fought against Israel in the war.
Syria Always controlled Lebanon. Nothing will change. It doesn't have to be a direct invasion. It can back up militia in Lebanon or back the Lebanese army it self to disarm Hezbollah, the army couldn't disarm Hezbollah before because of Syria. Yes, it will also be pro western which will give it more leverage and legitimacy to control/influence Lebanon.

While I agree with you that anyone who messes with our holy sites should be exterminated from the world, what are we gonna do? The whole Muslim world against Israel will lose. Why? Because, supposing no nukes are ever used, the US and European countries, mainly France and Britain will come fast for Israel's rescue.
Even if that doesn't happen, there's Israel's "Samson Option". It means that Israel will use nuclear weapons as a last resort if their existence is ever threatened.

scorpian i'm just going to let you talk they are not rational nor understand geopolitics or it this is the mentality thats holding us back.

check ur vision mite i think u got low eyesight.NUKE TECH AND NUKE WEAPONS ARE TOTALLY SPELT DIFFERENTLY.lol i told u abot taliban what sort of economy they got that they are killing 40 armies of the world like chickens?man wake up goodmorning u dont need money to fight u need faith and ideology to fight and we got both.and if they do a mistake of attacking saudi then saudi will give us 100s of billions to finish iran off so talk from your brain not ur tummy

Nuke Tech is necessary for Bombs. the taliban are a guerilla force in the open they will lose. the saudis never gave saddam 100 billion when he fought iran even less how are they going to give you 100 ? maybe it's your stomach your speaking from.

Syria Always controlled Lebanon. Nothing will change. It doesn't have to be a direct invasion. It can back up militia in Lebanon or back the Lebanese army it self to disarm Hezbollah, the army couldn't disarm Hezbollah before because of Syria. Yes, it will also be pro western which will give it more leverage and legitimacy to control/influence Lebanon.
No Hizballah didn't fight Israel. Iran did. Iranian weapons, Iranian command, Iranian finance and Iranina training. Hizballah is the gate keeper of Israel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if that doesn't happen, there's Israel's "Samson Option". It means that Israel will use nuclear weapons as a last resort if their existence is ever threatened.
yah i totally agree with you.but israel makes that mistake of using a nuke then pakistan will distibute its nukes to muslim countries like sweets on eid and 2 nukes can wipe israel off pakistan got 300+ nukes which can wipeout 300 cities of the world

No Hizballah didn't fight Israel. Iran did. Iranian weapons, Iranian command, Iranian finance and Iranina training. Hizballah is the gate keeper of Israel:

Ok first you say Iran is aiding israel now you say they fought israel seriously this proves why the Saudis are known in war, Shia Arabs fought Israel, indeed Hezbollah kept israel from taking southern lebanon. That was assad syria the new syria will stop meddling it was stated by the SNC try to keep up now.

yah i totally agree with you.but israel makes that mistake of using a nuke then pakistan will distibute its nukes to muslim countries like sweets on eid and 2 nukes can wipe israel off pakistan got 300+ nukes which can wipeout 300 cities of the world

way off reality now. :lol:

scorpian i'm just going to let you talk they are not rational nor understand geopolitics or it this is the mentality thats holding us back.

Nuke Tech is necessary for Bombs. the taliban are a guerilla force in the open they will lose. the saudis never gave saddam 100 billion when he fought iran even less how are they going to give you 100 ? maybe it's your stomach your speaking from.
man u r really speaking from ur tummy how can u compare attack on iraq and atack on Makkah and madina?i think its better to leave a fool in his own dreams

I edited my last post, you might want to check that.
Don't forget Israel's big daddy America, they have thousands of nukes in their arsenal. If we ever take Israel out of the map, they will wipe us out of the map.

one thing is sure untill pakistan have nukes no country in this world dare to attack on our holy cities that the reason isreal n amercian+nato called pakistan weapon is islamic bomb (atom bombbbbbbbbb):devil:

man u r really speaking from ur tummy how can u compare attack on iraq and atack on Makkah and madina?i think its better to leave a fool in his own dreams

Who said anything about Iraq now ? Iraq attacked Iran iran will not attack mecca or medina they want it intact then destroyed as all muslims do if the USA or Israel destroyed Mecca or Medina what can muslims do ? Israel has nuclear weapons and the most advanced military and the USA the protector of Israel has over 5000 nukes.

I edited my last post, you might want to check that.
Don't forget Israel's big daddy America, they have thousands of nukes in their arsenal. If we ever take Israel out of the map, they will wipe us out of the map.

I seriously love you in a brotherly fashion you know the situation well the only way to make israel weak is get rid of the pro USA proxies kingdoms.

Ok first you say Iran is aiding israel now you say they fought israel seriously this proves why the Saudis are known in war, Shia Arabs fought Israel, indeed Hezbollah kept israel from taking southern lebanon. That was assad syria the new syria will stop meddling it was stated by the SNC try to keep up now.

way off reality now. :lol:
lol u talk about reality lol man u jokes u compare iraq with makkah medina then u call nuke tech a nuke bomb and now u talk about reality.lol go n get some sleep so u feel well.

Cool down mate .... this is your anger speaking not mind.. 300 cities .. are you smoking ... after nuking on city ... there will be no one who can write history for you ..
And how you will distribute nuke.. it is not paper flyer that one can deliver to each and every door and how many countries have capability to deliver it ...
and what every you do please keep oil flowing ...

Who said anything about Iraq now ? Iraq attacked Iran iran will not attack mecca or medina they want it intact then destroyed as all muslims do if the USA or Israel destroyed Mecca or Medina what can muslims do ? Israel has nuclear weapons and the most advanced military and the USA the protector of Israel has over 5000 nukes.

Why do you even participate in grown ups discussions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom