What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fars News Agency :: Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iranian Supreme Leader's brother underlined the regional Arab nations' discontent with their pro-western governments, but reiterated that Iran has never had a hand or interfered with popular uprisings against these regional rulers, otherwise such Arab rulers would be toppled in less than a week.

"As a western researcher has said 'if Iran intended to interfere in the neighboring states and helped them (their opposition forces), no government would survive (even) one single week'," Head of the Sadra Islamic Philosophy Research Institute (Hekmat Sadra Foundation) Ayatollah Seyed Mohammad Khamenei told FNA on Monday.

"All strategists know that the ideological power is more important than the military power," he underlined, and added, "And Iran is united with all the regional Arab nations only ideologically" but only ideologically and this does not mean physical interference in their affairs.
the reason why the keep rolling these kind of statements is because of the deep insecurity they have. If they were confident they woulden't public say every couple of weeks that they are strong :blah:

the reason why the keep rolling these kind of statements is because of the deep insecurity they have. If they were confident they woulden't public say every couple of weeks that they are strong :blah:

whatever they are, they are never as a lowlife like you, someone who is putting his location as my birthplace.
I wish you knew what they do to like of you in ahwaz.:lol:

Are you high or something?

No Arab country supported Iran during the Iraq-Iran War.

The Arab countries even pressured Pakistan to stop selling these specialized light bulbs for Radar Screens.

Iran was supported by North Korea and clandestine weapon transfers by Israel and USA to free their hostages in Lebanon.
Not true, Syria did.

Untill a few moths ago I did not even know jordon was a country. I though you was a make of shoes.
now you're here acting tough? your military is for defending your Zionist friends.
you guys are so backward, you will end up bombing russia by accident.
Until Saddam died I haven't heard of Iran, we thought its a one of the countless civilizations we destroyed a thousands years ago.

The Ayatollah's statement ends on argument LOUD and CLEAR.
This is not a Shia -Sunni issue.. never has been.. its the Millennium old Arab - Persian rivalry playing out in new guises.
Its a rivalry that employs sectarianism in its conflict. that's undeniable.

Not true, Syria did.

Until Saddam died I haven't heard of Iran, we thought its a one of the countless civilizations we destroyed a thousands years ago.

That is okay, but in general saudi arabia is not even considered a country. it is just a desert.if you did not have oil you would eating your own faeces like you did few hundred years ago.
we call you people "arabe soosmar khor" in Iran.
we also heard you "Tazavoz" with camels.

You have just hit the nail on the head.:tup:

whatever they are, they are never as a lowlife like you, someone who is putting his location as my birthplace.
I wish you knew what they do to like of you in ahwaz.:lol:
images

ir%7Dalo.gif

iranfuture.jpg

VIVA AHWAZ

The coming war WE will have the honour of liberating these oppressed people and give all of them independence.

the only things that will separate is the shia from the saudi arabia.
we will make the sure east side separates. they have all the oil.
so you will end up eating your own faeces.

With respect to Aghaye Khamenei, no war ends up in one week.

6 Day war.

images

ir%7Dalo.gif

iranfuture.jpg

VIVA AHWAZ

The coming war WE will have the honour of liberating these oppressed people and give all of them independence.

Arabs in 1948 combined could hardly beat Israel again with Saddam who was going to steam roll the saudi's you guys are a bunch of paper tigets lol baluchistan is bad for pakistan.

The yellow will belong to Iran soon.
Saudi_shia.jpg

6 Day war.

Arabs in 1948 combined could hardly beat Israel again with Saddam who was going to steam roll the saudi's you guys are a bunch of paper tigets lol baluchistan is bad for pakistan.

Just leave him, let him dream.
if you was in a desert like him with nothing but a camel you would surely be dreaming like him.

Gulf Arabs have never been as powerful as they seem their military is impressive on paper but in actual combat it's more posing and untrained, the houthi conflict proves it. The Saudi Kingdom is fragile and a war will end the Monarchy and the Gulf Arabs shouldn't expect Egypt to fight on their behalf it's economy is in the gutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom