What's new

Khalistan Movement

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Khalistan movement is a Sikh Punjabi nationalist movement, which seeks to create a separate country called Khalistān(Punjabi: ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ, "The Land of the Pure") or Panjāb (Punjabi: ਪੰਜਾਬ, "The Land of Five Rivers") in the Punjab region of South Asia. The territorial definition of the proposed country ranges from the Punjab state of India to the greater Punjab region, including the neighboring Indian states

5617715010_0873cef355_o-1024x680.jpg

Tag as many as you can @United
Show Indians what the hell is burning inside their country..
i live in punjab all i can say is the only thing burning is u r ....... lol u cant even imagine how we punjabis are proud of our country every society has few rejects. most of my friends are sikhs and the ppl u show are very few who were hurt during 1984 sikh riots and few who has sadly lost family members in terrorism era but they are like in 100s or max in 1000s cant even put a percentage on it

lol look at the video apart from 10 -20 ppl in front no one raising slogans u will see it if u want to see it

Last edited:
Bhai Come to Punjab once and talk to a Sikh. Infact they r everywhere in our country. Talk to them once about Khalistan. They are nowhere different from Hindus. Infact most Hindus visit gurudwaras (if u talk on religious lines)...

i live in punjab all i can say is the only thing burning is u r ....... lol u cant even imagine how we punjabis are proud of our country every society has few rejects. most of my friends are sikhs and the ppl u show are very few who were hurt during 1984 sikh riots :-)() and few who has sadly lost family members in terrorism era but they are like in 100s or max in 1000s cant even put a percentage on it

lol look at the video apart from 10 -20 ppl in front no one raising slogans u will see it if u want to see it

Cug8LYeXYAEVDqc.jpg

Cug7o-7XgAAbS7w.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Azaadi.jpg

6b0f97d464c17fa22e598fdf194e30db.jpg

khalistan.jpg

Pic from Indian ocupied Punjab

Dead cause..
Sikhs are no more in majority in Punjab..Also Militancy & Sikhs are like positive & Negative..They think about education & settling abroad more than these..Even local Sikhs are against such things.It's just a group of 10-20s..
But I also wish their demand should be met & judgment should be given according to law..

Last edited:
the Indians won't agree to this.... for them everything is "beyond perfect" in both Kashmir and Punjab

Back
Top Bottom