What's new

Khalistan flag/Nishan Sahib raised on Red fort, police clash with Sikh farmers

Indians coming with shity argument about flag. Who cares if its religious or Khalistan. The point is people protestors have taken over lal fort. The mob mentality of Indians continue to damage Indian reputation abroad. While watching those images after I have seen Delhi pics where mosques were vandalised, the idea of secular India is dead and buried. This is new fascist Hindustan.

The Indian capital on Republic day depicts a banana republic, with ongoing violence, Indian flags getting teared down.

Pure Chaos in the country.

And they talk about two front war :omghaha:

Pakistani concerns on Indian Internal issues are monumental.. seems like people are yet get emotionally disconnect from their historical origins

Dushman apni toppon main khud keedey dal raha hai! Sanu kee? We are just enjoying the show. Thank you for the entertaintment.
Thank you too. People on this side of border also get thoroughly entertained.

Delhi police or HM could have avoided giving permissions from the start but chose to give a go head on republic day. They didn’t stop or take any seriously resisting by deploying RAF Guess why. Idiotic farmers and the opposition played right into modis plan.

Remember the after effects if US capital building after effects. Even trumps hardcore supporters turned away from him. Modi achieved the same effect on the farmers in few hours. Now the focus and the mood of the country changed from farm laws to anti nationals.

Delhi police or HM could have avoided giving permissions from the start but chose to give a go head on republic day. They didn’t stop or take any seriously resisting by deploying RAF Guess why. Idiotic farmers and the opposition played right into modis plan.

Remember the after effects if US capital building after effects. Even trumps hardcore supporters turned away from him. Modi achieved the same effect on the farmers in few hours. Now the focus and the mood of the country changed from farm laws to anti nationals.

What do you think hindutva extremism did??

The exact same thing

Whwn decades of ISI efforts only had middling results, 6 years of hindutva extremism has achieved for us

What do you think hindutva extremism did??

The exact same thing

Whwn decades of ISI efforts only had middling results, 6 years of hindutva extremism has achieved for us
Actually the jokes on the farmers. Those liberals supporting farmers are left dumbfounded. And it had nothing to do with hindutva crap anyway.

Ajit Tati Doval trying to spread choas, anarchy and terroism in Afghanistan, PAkistan, Srilanka.... aur ulta apnay ghar may aag laga bheta hey ... isliye kahtay hain... apna ghar sheshay ka ho tu auroon kay ghar pe pathar nahi maartay..... agay agay dekhtay jaoo is Shtithole nation ka shit he banana hey jo Modi G nay banadiya hey hahahaha Today, all my Indian colleagues and friends literally laughing on the situation and making fun of Modi Govt.... I told them your leadership is coward, Extremist and criminal and all of them agreed without even a single objection though they knew very well from where I belong. :lol:

You can have your wet dreams about India.
Riots between two communities happen when TWO COMMUNITIES EXIST.
The more pertinent point to wonder is, why there SO MUCH PEACE in a house where only ONE COMMUNITY exists. The one which converted to PERFECTION and erased the originals. Did you ever wonder? Please dont. Some brain cells may explode due to pressure :p:

Keep behaving like a frog in a well and justify all your ills since its normal for you as it is routine. But do not expect people outside India to accept your normal as normal because its not normal for normal.

Pakistani propagandist must first learn to identify flags lest they will forget their own. Secondly protesting farmers are carrying both the Indian tricolour and farmer's flag. And as far as Khalistan is concerned it's Modi and godi medias propaganda farmers just want these black farm bills taken back.

Spare your concern for baloch and sindhi people here no one requires it.

Satyagrah against the stooges of ambani and Adani to be correct.

it’s ironic that a few years ago Modi spoke at the Red Fort about Baluchistan. Now at that very spot, the Khalistan flag was raised and the tricolor desecrated. Karma is a #itch. Not a very good Republic day, the Chinese beat the $hit out of you in Arnachul Pardesh, then you loose a helicopter in Kashmir (most probably shot down) and the iconic symbol of the Indian federation was violated. I understand you are feeling bad. I would feel the same way if I was you. I know main flag at fort was not desecrated, they protestors left that to be replaced by the crescent and the star in the near future.

As far Baluchistan is concerned, we have issues with a handful of sardars out of many who are fighting a loosing battle to maintain their power with the support of RAW. Their time is gone. They will ultimately loose. There is no widespread revolt in Baluchistan. As far as Sind is concerned, there is nothing. The Jiay Sind group is limited to a couple of villages of its leader GM Syed. They have always been there and they pose very little risk to Pakistan, so nobody cares. In contrast, what we saw in Delhi today and few months ago in the anti Muslim riots is an existentialist threat to India as we know it today.

Last edited:
Ajit Tati Doval trying to spread choas, anarchy and terroism in Afghanistan, PAkistan, Srilanka.... aur ulta apnay ghar may aag laga bheta hey ... isliye kahtay hain... apna ghar sheshay ka ho tu auroon kay ghar pe pathar nahi maartay..... agay agay dekhtay jaoo is Shtithole nation ka shit he banana hey jo Modi G nay banadiya hey hahahaha Today, all my Indian colleagues and friends literally laughing on the situation and making fun of Modi Govt.... I told them your leadership is coward, Extremist and criminal and all of them agreed without even a single objection though they knew very well from where I belong. :lol:

That "chachundar" Ajeet Doval goes into hidding, in his hole, as soon as shite hit the fan. :D

Ladakh captured by China, Dalits rebelling, Muslims rebelling, Sikhs rebelling, Kashmir on fire. India predicted there would be no Pakistan in 2021, well I predict there will be no India in 2031. Meanwhile Brahmins sit at hope behind laptops celebrating the promise of Indian fighter planes that never seem to appear....

Back
Top Bottom