What's new

Khalistan flag/Nishan Sahib raised on Red fort, police clash with Sikh farmers

Unemployed usually run around like strays into others yards and you are the perfect example.
Yes dear you got it right m unemployed with more than enough resources to remain unemployed for ever. You got triggered, seems the bullet hit the right spot :lol: . In between i do get a monthly cheque from Chinese Haier.

Why is Delhi part of Khalistan?
"Some protesters reached a junction about 2 miles from where the prime minister, Narendra Modi, and other government leaders watched tanks and troops parade past and fighter jets fly overhead. Modi waved to crowds and was driven back to his residence before any personal confrontation with the farmers "

Seems like they are looking to lynch Modi and his band of Nazis, good luck to the Sikhs.

Yes dear you got it right m unemployed with more than enough resources to remain unemployed for ever. You got triggered, seems the bullet hit the right spot :lol: . In between i do get a monthly cheque from Chinese Haier.
If you must then instead of boxing above weight and boasting to just to pat your back, try to contribute or better stay quite. No one is interested in your personal life.

If you must then instead of boxing above weight and boasting to just to pat your back, try to contribute or better stay quite. No one is interested in your personal life.
You may not be interested in my life, still you are interested in my country. People who can't afford diamond just call is a useless gem :lol:

Back
Top Bottom