What's new

Kerala Corner

Ivide oru vilakkinu chuttum ellarum koode vattathil nadakkum .

Dancine patti arivilla .

something similar to that......It normally starts with sun rise till the next day sun rise...... This is how it goes

Ariyam..... North kerala anu kurachu koodi serious ayittu edukkunnathu........ Njan malakku pala sthalangalil ninnum poyittundu...... Kollam, Kayamkulam, Eranakulam, Thrissur, malappuram.......

Malappuram aaanu kurachu koodi strict.......

Have you guys heard of "Akhanda Nama Yanjam" Which happens in part of Malappuram during Mandala season?????@SpArK @kurup @Marxist @Nair saab

Yep. I am from malappuram and what you said is right.

I was about to say that maybe you can ask Mrs.Nair to have you set on a yoga regimen for strengthening the knees but apparently (according to the women's surname thread) our Bhabi isn't Mrs.Nair ! :undecided:

Abbb kiyaa bolaiiiin Bhabi ko ? :(

@Armstrong buddy, nair was talking about undertaking a religious pilgrimage that is the biggest in Kerala. You have to trek for a long time through the hills. You have to pack quite a lot of things. If your knee is injured, you are stuffed pretty much.

Ariyam..... North kerala anu kurachu koodi serious ayittu edukkunnathu........ Njan malakku pala sthalangalil ninnum poyittundu...... Kollam, Kayamkulam, Eranakulam, Thrissur, malappuram.......

Malappuram aaanu kurachu koodi strict.......

Have you guys heard of "Akhanda Nama Yanjam" Which happens in part of Malappuram during Mandala season?????@SpArK @kurup @Marxist @Nair saab

41 naal alle vritham?

Yup......

had to do it three times.

New Zealand varrunathinu oru varsham munbu njan makara villakinnanu poyathu. Baaki randu pravashyam seasoninu purathannu vannathu.

Enkillum 41 naal gothambu thinnu madduthu :P

had to do it three times.

New Zealand varrunathinu oru varsham munbu njan makara villakinnanu poyathu. Baaki randu pravashyam seasoninu purathannu vannathu.

Enkillum 41 naal gothambu thinnu madduthu :P

Well there are other options as well...... I dont think i can adhere to all the rules, because i am a guy who lives in hotels /trains/taxies/buses most of the time.....That is why i dont wear mala till one week of actual travel....... Will be taking nombu only..... But i would love to take it 100% adherence level.....I remember those old days, were in we used to wake up at 5 am and used to go to ambalakkulam for bath and then to temple and back...... Lot of time was spend on pooja and temple (2 times a day)...... But these days not much...

Well there are other options as well...... I dont think i can adhere to all the rules, because i am a guy who lives in hotels /trains/taxies/buses most of the time.....That is why i dont wear mala till one week of actual travel....... Will be taking nombu only..... But i would love to take it 100% adherence level.....I remember those old days, were in we used to wake up at 5 am and used to go to ambalakkulam for bath and then to temple and back...... Lot of time was spend on pooja and temple (2 times a day)...... But these days not much...

Njan poyyathu Kuttippurathu oru bhagavathi ksethram undayirrunu. Avideyanu.

I have relatives in Kuttipurram, Tirur and Edepal.

Njan poyyathu Kuttippurathu oru bhagavathi ksethram undayirrunu. Avideyanu.

I have relatives in Kuttipurram, Tirur and Edepal.

Kuttippuram got idathavalam.. Just after the bridge on the left side (ayyappa temple i guess)...... Nice temple.... Our normal trip to Sabarimala used to be ..... Kettunira - Guruvayoor- Thriprayar-kondungallur-chottanikkara-vaikam-kaduthuruthi-ettumanoor-malliyoor-erumeli-pamba -sannidanam and back home.....

@Ravi Nair aaa communal kalyanam threadil post cheythappol, pandu enne propose cheytha oru ummachi kuttiye orma vannu

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom