What's new

Kerala Corner

Thingalascha thottu nombu edukkanam.... Athinu munpe ella kala paripadikalum cheyyanam.........

Thingalascha thottu "Kadina Vritham"

Ivide ullavar okke kashtichhu orazhcha vritham edukkam ...... :D

Ivide ullavar okke kashtichhu orazhcha vritham edukkam ...... :D

Ariyam..... North kerala anu kurachu koodi serious ayittu edukkunnathu........ Njan malakku pala sthalangalil ninnum poyittundu...... Kollam, Kayamkulam, Eranakulam, Thrissur, malappuram.......

Malappuram aaanu kurachu koodi strict.......

Have you guys heard of "Akhanda Nama Yanjam" Which happens in part of Malappuram during Mandala season?????@SpArK @kurup @Marxist @Nair saab

Last year had severe knee pain 3 days before the journey, and had to consult a doctor, and was not sure about the trip.... But the last time i remembered the pain was while at pamba...... The moment i started climbing the pain vanished!!!!!!!!

Have you guys heard of "Akhanda Nama Yanjam" Which happens in part of Malappuram during Mandala season?????@SpArK @kurup @Marxist @Nair saab

Njangal Ayyappante swantham naattukar ayathukond concessions und ...:-)

It is done here in temples but not as part of mandala kalam ........ chanting continuously for 24X7

Last year had severe knee pain 3 days before the journey, and had to consult a doctor, and was not sure about the trip.... But the last time i remembered the pain was while at pamba...... The moment i started climbing the pain vanished!!!!!!!!

Mala Kayattam is always an amazing experience .

I was about to say that maybe you can ask Mrs.Nair to have you set on a yoga regimen for strengthening the knees but apparently (according to the women's surname thread) our Bhabi isn't Mrs.Nair ! :undecided:

Abbb kiyaa bolaiiiin Bhabi ko ? :(

Njangal Ayyappante swantham naattukar ayathukond concessions und ...:-)

It is done here in temples but not as part of mandala kalam ........ chanting continuously for 24X7

Not only chanting, but a dance tooo........ "Bootha natha sadhanda"

Shabarimala season thudangubozhe channelukal mullaperiyar issue ayi ethi .....

I was about to say that maybe you can ask Mrs.Nair to have you set on a yoga regimen for strengthening the knees but apparently (according to the women's surname thread) our Bhabi isn't Mrs.Nair ! :undecided:

Abbb kiyaa bolaiiiin Bhabi ko ? :(

She was a nair even before i marrying her :P so no need to change her name LoL..........

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom