What's new

Katrina Kaif entertains Indian troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
no she did a program for NDTV JAI JAWAN . you can see it this sat at 9 am .

she perform there ? or just visit and look ankheen garam kera ayee ab sab chutti mangeen gay hahahaa

Judging her by her picture she looks pretty hot, so how much does she take for entertainment?

there should be more pix of katrina kaif in this thread- cm on guys post em-

inspite of being a kashmiri muslim she is not rooting for pakistan like other kashmiris :yahoo::yahoo:
Dancing half naked with unrelated men has already kicked out of even being remotely Muslim.

inspite of being a kashmiri muslim she is not rooting for pakistan like other kashmiris :yahoo::yahoo:

1) I doubt she practices Islam. Remember her last name is actually Torquette, not Kaif. She was raised by her mother, who is a Christian. Her Muslim Kashmiri father abandoned them.

2) She has no knowledge of India/Kashmir. She can barely speak Hindi/Urdu, I highly doubt she understands Kashmiri. Remember she had no contact with this part of the world prior to entering the modelling world.

3) Most Kashmiri Muslims (I'm talking about the Indian side) do not root for Pakistan anymore. That era ended about a decade ago. Now it is simply about independence from both countries. Nevertheless, I still know many Kashmiri Muslims who think they would be better off with India, even though they don't agree with many of India's policies. People generally tend to admit this behind closed doors. Though they wouldn't choose to be with India because they feel patriotic about being Indian, but more because of convenience and the benefit of India's booming economy.

If violence, terrorism, militancy & human rights violations end in Kashmir, Kashmir can be one of the most economically successful states in India.

Also, I doubt that people in Kashmir actually consider Katrina as a Kashmiri. She's too whitewashed.

Dancing half naked with unrelated men has already kicked out of even being remotely Muslim.

May be ! We all enjoy watching half naked girls dancing with unrealted men. Dont we ? !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom