What's new

Katrina Kaif says no to Pakistan's offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope may be she fear from Raj Thakery...Btw i think one the reason why she rejected to do show is 26/11.....I don't think any mumbaiker had forgetten 26/11 till now....

I don't think any Indian has bro, especially the younger generations. Me and my group of friends literally had no interest in India/Indian politics/Military before 26/11. However for some reason that changed a lot of us. It may be a blessing in disguise, then again a loss of innocent lives is never a blessing.

And YET you have pakistanis begging to come to Bollywood. Like Adnan Sami, Somy Ali, Meera, Nargis Fakhri, Veena Malik ;) etc.

There is NO free lunch anywhere. Pakistani artist go there and earn money through their talent as much as Indian actors go to other international industries for earning money.

Similarly the Indian actresses have worked for Pakistani advertisments and earned money so there is nothing about begging in it.

By your logic it means Kareena Kapoor endorses Pakistani position on Kashmir :P

anyway breathing in Mumbai Film Industry and taking risk of accepting Pakistani offer is amounting to taking risk of getting attacked by GOONS

First, Karena Kappor doesn't have Kashmiri roots. She can get away by saying that she can be passed as a Pakistani. Katirina Kaif simply cannot get away from saying anything that is even near to what Karena Kappor said.

Goons are inconsequential. Apart from making noise, they cannot do anything. If they cannot stop Pakistanis from acting in Indian films, they could do nothing to Katirina Kaif.

Katirina Kaif is more concerned about her image among Indian public than these goons.

She might be aware of the economic situation of Pakistan. She may not be sure whether they can pay that much money lol

yeh we are paying a packet of Kanor noodels to Kajol for acting in the add and Gul Ahmad lawn suit to Kareena Kapoor

Yeah you have so many miss worlds but none of them turned to compete, right??:lol:

The reality is we dont have a big market for fairness creams in Pakistan as compared to India.

The cosmetics industries from US/UK etc etc having a field day in India merely at the cost of making many Miss India over the years

yeh we are paying a packet of Kanor noodels to Kajol for acting in the add and Gul Ahmad lawn suit to Kareena Kapoor
But now there is no AID these days you know....;)

The reality is we dont have a big market for fairness creams in Pakistan as compared to India.

The cosmetics industries from US/UK etc etc having a field day in India merely at the cost of making many Miss India over the years

:no:Venezuela won it 6 times, it aint no big market for creams and all. India won it 5 times, the same as UK. :cheesy:

The reality is, if you have the capability and the beauty, you can win. You can figure out why you never won. Simple it is.:wave:

But now there is no AID these days you know....

:cheesy: still we manage to pay you

Venezuela won it 6 times, it aint no big market for creams and all. India won it 5 times, the same as UK.

They have good market for certain garments you have for skincare items.

The reality is, if you have the capability and the beauty, you can win. You can figure out why you never won. Simple it is.:

We dont need these contests to prove our beauty :) you need it that too one out of billion people in your country

There are some other decent looking celebraties out there, why does Pakistan wants to waste money on her, apart from being a bit leggy, she's no far off from a she male. :tdown:

Katrina Kaif is one of the most popular stars of Bollywood. The actress recently got a 2.5 crore offer from Pakistan to do a show there. However, Katrina Kaif declined the offer politely.

Seriously..........

Whether such a deal was offered or not, what is important to note here is that the actress could not possibly have risked it. The problem for her, I submit, is not the situation in Pakistan, but in India. The Bollywood narrative creates the conflict and compels her to play the part off the screen, too.
Bollywood: trade and balance – The Express Tribune

So the real problem is that it raises eyebrows in india if she takes up the Pakistani endorsement and Kat being conscious of the fact that bollywood being the biggest industry she cant take risk of ruffeling the feathers of jealous and childish indian producers /directors/actors in bollywood thereby losing big pie in bollywood.

79118352-imran.jpg

Recently She has claimed that she will shave her head for a role in any movie if required. Apparently she is so obsessed with becoming the no.1 actress in Bollywood that she doesn’t mind going bold for it.

Even after the "Goons" you speak of, your artists have voluntarily stripped naked in front of an Indian men's magazine with the word ISI painted on her arm :woot:

Desperate? Or just a day's work

Whats the differene your women stripped for playboy even on twitter. Thats their personal matter and i dont find anything wrong with their personal choices.

as far as your Goons are concerned these dogs bark all the times but since Katrina can not risk stoppage of her films screening in a big part of India at the cost of merely one show for Pakistan.

Good actors go miles to fulfil their dream roles. Whether its getting bald or something else.

Whats new in it? Everybody wants to be No.1....

Oh if it is Indian, then its worng and obssession, right?

Whats the differene your women stripped for playboy even on twitter. Thats their personal matter and i dont find anything wrong with their personal choices.

as far as your Goons are concerned these dogs bark all the times but since Katrina can not risk stoppage of her films screening in a big part of India at the cost of merely one show for Pakistan.

Lol again you are wrong. LIke you claimed that even Kareena and Kajol have worked in Pakistan, no Goons killed them. Fail again. :lol:

Only 2.5 crore offer from Pakistan. this is nothing for her.
Salman khan, sharukh are getting 40 -50 crore offer in films.
We should offer between 70 - 80 crore to her, then she can come.
Our offer is so small, just cents for Bollywood heroine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom