What's new

Katrina Kaif says no to Pakistan's offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2.5 crore offer from Pakistan. this is nothing for her.
Salman khan, sharukh are getting 40 -50 crore offer in films.
We should offer between 70 - 80 crore to here, then she can come.
Our offer is so small, just cents for Bollywood heroine.

Quiet Sensible Post !!

Lol again you are wrong. LIke you claimed that even Kareena and Kajol have worked in Pakistan, no Goons killed them. Fail again:

read my post again. the killing part was your idea.

Any more off-topic or insulting rants and you guys will turn pink in a minute like Feugo and Hindustani!

Good, she is a muslim and she is from London. But she is still supporting the "Hindu baniyas" :lol:

She knows very well that 2.5 crores pakistani rupees may cause her lose of 25 crores Indian rupees in future, she is certainly very smart and beautiful..

Her religeous views are uncertain.. Katrina Turquotte is her real name and her father was Indian where as mother is british... she goes respects all religion, but I think she is christian... she goes to all religeous places of hinduism, sikhism and islam...

it must be Jang/Geo group which offered her. Because its group having obsession with india.

There are some other decent looking celebraties out there, why does Pakistan wants to waste money on her, apart from being a bit leggy, she's no far off from a she male. :tdown:

Such a poor comment from elite member...

Oh yes grapes do feel like sour when are out of the reach...

Such a poor comment from elite member...

Oh yes grapes do feel like sour when are out of the reach...

such a poor thread started.she doesnt want to come..its her wish..international bands do performances here in lahore,karachi etc..despite security risk.

Katrina Kaif is an entertainer, not a politician. She hasn't specified why she refused the offer. It could possibly be the money. If she has fans in Pakistan, Bangladesh, China or wherever, she should accept any offers to entertain her fans in those countries unless there is an embargo.

So much trolling from both sides :lol:

Just chillax, its her personal and professional choice whether to go to UK or Pakistan or Sudan...

What an ego satisfying thread...:)

OP what`ll you do if she accept the offer next time?:what:
& some brothers taking it in Religious & political way... " Jaise inki baat maan kar hi woh nahi gayi"

aur Pakistan wale to mar jayenge agar unhone Katrina sakshat nahi dekhi... kya bevkoofi hai:fie:

Why even we want her to do a Show We have Pakistani Girls Thousand times more beautiful that Kat!

It might be ur personal opinion......because other are willing to pay 2.5 crores for a show

when you go to offer her take my visiting card too if you give her 1 crrore with my card she will never dare to refuse it :no:imran bhai ki power janty ho ?:coffee:

Right decision by Katrina. Cricket and Bollywood are the famous victims of the India-Pakistan political rivalry. Folks from Bollywood especially are punchbags for all and sundry. So better for her to play it safe with her religious background though herself I doubt would think even for a minute a day about religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom