What's new

Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif invited to a cultural event in Lahore

Keep lick boots of Sharif family do they also give you their old underwear, coats and pajamas?

Is cb4 one of those you know, Everything in India and Pakistan is Punjab sort of people?

Dude forget her. It's all about the lady from your end of India Asin Thottumkal .:cheesy:

My current favorite is Parvathi Menon.

But Asin is indeed nice :)

@waz how do you know Asin?

My current favorite is Parvathi Menon.

But Asin is indeed nice :)

@waz how do you know Asin?

My Indian friend, hotness has no border as one of your fellow countrymen said above hahah. But mighty fine lady with lovely features.

I know Menon. Nice but not in the Asin super league.

My Indian friend, hotness has no border as one of your fellow countrymen said above hahah. But mighty fine lady with lovely features.

I know Menon. Nice but not in the Asin super league.

I like my ladies on the darker side. Zoe Saldana and Reshma Shetty
:smitten:

since you mentioned Asin, check out Shobana too. From Kerala as well. She is into her 40's but still nice.

@waz you know Menon? But she is still down in the South. Hasn't come out in Bollywood.

Keep lick boots of Sharif family do they also give you their old underwear, coats and pajamas?

Iski-Bori-Tayar.jpg

since you mentioned Asin, check out Shobana too. From Kerala as well. She is into her 40's but still nice.

@waz you know Menon? But she is still down in the South. Hasn't come out in Bollywood.

Yes dude I know Menon. Because I have met many folks from there who I have worked with, with virtually all being dudes. I'd ask about their screen savers and I've watched the South Indian flicks. The fight scenes and those epic moustaches haha.

South Indian folks tend to be very chilled and funny.

Oh here is one for you trisha krishnan. Very nice lady as well.

Yes dude I know Menon. Because I have met many folks from there who I have worked with, with virtually all being dudes. I'd ask about their screen savers and I've watched the South Indian flicks. The fight scenes and those epic moustaches haha.

South Indian folks tend to be very chilled and funny.

Oh here is one for you trisha krishnan. Very nice lady as well.

South Indian movies are the leading cause of suicides among physicists :D

To be honest, the state of South Indian male leads have been pathetic. Thank god the new generation at least looks like they hit the gym :lol:

@waz you are a chill dude yourself =) Nice talking to you buddy.

So how much is this going to cost Pakistan's exchequer?

South Indian movies are the leading cause of suicides among physicists :D

To be honest, the state of South Indian male leads have been pathetic. Thank god the new generation at least looks like they hit the gym :lol:

@waz you are a chill dude yourself =) Nice talking to you buddy.

You to my friend. :-)

Offtopic: There were news earlier that Shobana is a lesbian. is it true?

She was very famous in Telugu too when i was kid.

Back
Top Bottom