What's new

Founder of China : Cantonese - Hakka

ManUNITEDglory

Reaction score
Without the great Hakka leader Sun Yat sen there will be no new founding of modern China.And without the Cantonese revolution, finance and without Hong Kong there would never be such thing in the first place.

Does anyone agree?

Without them no modern china no xinhai revolution. Chinese will still be under Manchu rule

I'm a Indian born in Hong Kong but I have nothing to do with the the Hong Kong Chinese like Cantonese - Hakka although I can speak Cantonese and understand it fluently.

The famous bollywood actress Katrina Kaif was also born in Hong Kong like me. There are surprsingly some famous HK born indians in overseas.

220px-KatrinaKaif.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2013-11-17_0-12-0.png
    upload_2013-11-17_0-12-0.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 23
Typical BS from an India.

My father is from the Brahmin although my mother is a mixture of Brahmin and high caste Tamil nadu Brahmin descent, so both side of my heritage are superior.

The first prime minister of India was Brahmin and the people who let made the India independent movement successful was also Brahmin. Technically speaking without us there be no modern India today.

This man was responsible for overthrowing the Qing Dynasty, and he was born in Central China.

yuan_shikai.jpg

Who is he?

Brahmin is what made modern Indian history although the Gujarati have contributed significantly cultural independence to India even Gandhi was from Gujarati.

The father of modern China was Sun Yat sen a Hakka or a Hakka-Cantonese. If it weren't for him it wouldn't have succeeded

Sun-Yat-sen-1912.jpg

However in terms of cultural without the Cantonese it wouldn't have happen. You can almost say they are the cultural influence force in the same way the influence to Gujurati and to Indian people

Cantonese influence on Xinhai Revolution

The Xinhai revolution was the instrument that overthrew the corrupt Qing dynasty that would later bring Manchuria, Inner Mongolia and other regions under Han Chinese rule once again. During the Xinhai Revolution, many patriotic Cantonese performers promoted the idea of fighting with the Qing Dynasty, imperialism and feudalism through their performances in Cantonese opera.[25] Troops of Sun Yat-sen's revolutionary army (made up overwhelmingly of Cantonese). Most of the early revolutionary leaders were also Cantonese.[26] In 1895, Guangzhou started its first uprising against Qing dynasty. It would later become to known as the "cradle of the Xinhai revolution".[27][28][29] Hong Kong was the cradle of Sun Yat Sen's revolutionary thoughts and the base for subsequent uprisings. An important place for propaganda, Hong Kong saw the founding of the first revolutionary newspaper.[30][31] Zhongshan was the birthplace of first president of China and native Cantonese dialect of Sun Yat Sen.[32][33]

Deng Xiaoping was also Hakka with policy òf cat.

Who is he?

Brahmin is what made modern Indian history although the Gujarati have contributed significantly cultural independence to India even Gandhi was from Gujarati.

The father of modern China was Sun Yat sen a Hakka or a Hakka-Cantonese. If it weren't for him it wouldn't have succeeded

Sun-Yat-sen-1912.jpg

However in terms of cultural without the Cantonese it wouldn't have happen. You can almost say they are the cutural influence of Gujarati

Cantonese influence on Xinhai Revolution

The Xinhai revolution was the instrument that overthrew the corrupt Qing dynasty that would later bring Manchuria, Inner Mongolia and other regions under Han Chinese rule once again. During the Xinhai Revolution, many patriotic Cantonese performers promoted the idea of fighting with the Qing Dynasty, imperialism and feudalism through their performances in Cantonese opera.[25] Troops of Sun Yat-sen's revolutionary army (made up overwhelmingly of Cantonese). Most of the early revolutionary leaders were also Cantonese.[26] In 1895, Guangzhou started its first uprising against Qing dynasty. It would later become to known as the "cradle of the Xinhai revolution".[27][28][29] Hong Kong was the cradle of Sun Yat Sen's revolutionary thoughts and the base for subsequent uprisings. An important place for propaganda, Hong Kong saw the founding of the first revolutionary newspaper.[30][31] Zhongshan was the birthplace of first president of China and native Cantonese dialect of Sun Yat Sen.[32][33]

You only know Sun, yet you don't recognize this man, because you are a non-Chinese who doesn't understand the Chinese history. 

Deng was Sichuanese, and i do remember that you hated this man gut for attacking Vietnam.

Now you wanna embrace him into your Baiyue brotherhood?

You only know Sun, yet you don't recognize this man, because you are a non-Chinese who doesn't understand the Chinese history. 

Deng was Sichuanese, and i do remember that you hated this man gut for attacking Vietnam.

Now you wanna embrace him into your Baiyue brotherhood?

And do you know who this man is?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-61849-0001%2C_Indien%2C_Otto_Grotewohl_bei_Ministerpr%C3%A4sident_Nehru_cropped.jpg

Isn't this your former PM?

You should know that he is quite famous in China.

Exactly and he is from the Brahmin group. Too many people are forgetting what our ancestors did.

The Brahmin, Punjabis, Tamils, Gujarati, Bengalis are the most successful groups in India.

Exactly and he is from the Brahmin group. Too many people are forgetting what our ancestors did.

The Brahmin, Punjabis, Tamils, Gujarati, Bengalis are one of the most successful groups in India.

Hakka is quite successful, but you claim it is the only founder of the modern China is simply absurd.

The modern China was founded by the hard work of many Chinese sub-ethnicities, not just one group.

H
Hakka is quite successful, but you claim it is the only founder of the modern China is simply absurd.

The modern China was founded by the hard work of many Chinese sub-ethnicities, not just one group.

Mao zedong was also a founder.

However no person from India can deny that only 2 groups founded what is today modern India. Basically Brahmin was the highest class, the top seed of the country while the Gujarati was a striving cultural force that led it to happen. You also can't deny that the Xinhai revolution could never place if it weren't for those 2 groups.

Hakka = Brahmin
Cantonese = Gujarati

H

Mao zedong was also a founder.

However no person from India can deny that only 2 groups founded what is today modern India. Basically Brahmin was the highest class, the top seed while the Gujarati was a striving cultural force that led to happen.

Hakka = Brahmin
Cantonese = Gujarati

Sun Zhongshan and Yuan Shikai (the man i showed above) are the co-founders of the Republic of China.

However, the Republic of China was later proved to be an utter failure with 200 million being starved to death and 200-300% of hyperinflation per day.

Then Hakkas are president in many countries. They were the first president of China, Taiwan and Singapore, also prime minister in Thailand, Burma they were also the first president in Guyana.

The Cantonese have large significant cultural and linguistic influence due to HK entertainment like Hong Kong action movies and I want to say even in India you ussually watch movies speaking in Cantonese because of Jackie Chan and other action movies . They also have a lot of world influential people such as Bruce Lee, Ching Shih, Ho Ching.

Then Hakkas are president in many countries. They were the first president of China, Taiwan and Singapore, also prime minister in Thailand, Burma they were also the first president in Guyana.

The Cantonese have large significant cultural and linguistic influence in HK entertainment like Hong Kong action movies. They also have a lot of world influential people such as Bruce Lee, Ching Shi, Ho Ching.

Cantonese are good for business and entertainment, but they aren't suitable for politics, at least in the Mainland China.

To manage the behemoth Mainland China is far more difficulty than Taiwan/HK or any peanut-sized Southeast Asian countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom