What's new

Katju's Reply to the 90% quote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just latching on some words of a person who later clarified his intentions because in India, even students now think legal actions is way better than solving everything with violence and guns like you think.
you can't always rant your off topics and blame others for being OT.
That post of mine right on topic which was deleted by @Oscar.It takes Oscar 1 click to delete it and it takes me 2 clicks to paste it again.not a big burden if my post is deleted again coz of your ranting by @Oscar then i'll paste it again.Its like my post remain or the thread remains.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't always rant your off topics and blame others for being OT.
That post of mine right on topic which was deleted by @Oscar.It takes Oscar 1 click to delete it and it takes me 2 clicks to paste it again.not a big burden if my post is deleted again coz of your ranting by @Oscar then i'll paste it again.Its like my post remain or the thread remains.
:lol: OK, fine. I know why are you in such mood ? It happens. Carry on.

@ajitr: You seriously have some comprehension problem. Katju said that when it comes to religion 90% of Indians are stupid... Is this the case of Entire south Asia and Middle east?? Otherwise why there were protest over a mere film or some attacks because some temple, mosque or church is burned?? Do you think God will care if some one say something in a film or one of his holy places in destroyed??

So two students sue Justice Katju for his remark.they ask him to apologies..Great ....These are the idiotic future of india.
They didnt asked him to apologise instead they were taking legal action against him.. If he has to right to talk about Indians being idiots, then those kids have the right to file a complaint against him.. Isnt it better that smashing some public property just because some one said something?? Let the court decide..

seems like indians dont like those who tells them the truth or show them the mirror hence just like crab in a bucket mentality "idiots" among indians pull down the intelligent people like justice katju.

Everybody has entitled to his own opinion.. If you agree with Katju's post and believe that he has every right to say what he said, then why whining over some students complaint against him?? They too have the right to do what they like.. They dont agree with Katju's remark and they did what they think is the best option.. Its just because some one said something, you cannot shove it our throat..

If one looks at sinking of ghazi thread then Justice Katju is 100% correct about indians.Indian politicians indian army navy make 1.2 billion indian fools as idiots by claiming gallantry award for false/fake valour.

I dont know about 1.2 billion people but I know about one fool who made a complete idiot of herself stating that Navy day was celebrating on the day Ghazi was sunk :rolleyes:

Yes ranting is what you do i've commented on topic.If this post is again deleted by @Oscar then i'll post it again and again everytime it gets deleted.

Maybe you are one of the 90 percenter, to bring ghazi again and again in a complete unrelated thread.

Justice Katju has showed indians the mirror hence he is being dragged to courts now.If its upto indians they will brand him pakistani.
Showing mirror, I'm sorry it's not as simple as showing mirror..

For the part where he is being dragged to the court by two students, is called freedom to take your dispute to the court. It was not the govt of India but two students... Arundhati Roy though rants a lot against army in Kashmir, I've never seen accusations of her being a Pakistani, that phenomenon is prevalent in Pakistan only... Latest is @Oscar is an Indian.

My dear, since you also show them the mirror and the images often prove too gruesome for them to comprehend, hence they are also trying to pull you down. Albeit, you may not be an Indian but then the drama queens will use the flag favouritism card.
Hope you understand. !!

@ajtr

Actually, Windy along with her, you have the issue with comprehension.. Re read his statement.. He was stating that when it comes to religion 90% Indians are stupid..Its better to read before going to cheer leading some one... She just read the one sentence and in a haste to blast Indians started to write down her own version and with out even reading the first sentence of Katju's statement you fell for it.. Not your problem.. After all its against India right??

Actually, Windy along with her, you have the issue with the comprehension.. Re read his statement.. He was stating that when it comes to religion 90% Indians are stupid..Its better to read before going to cheer leading some one... She just read the one sentence and in a haste to blast Indians started to write down her own version and with out even reading the first sentence of Katju's statement you fell for it.. Not your problem.. After all its against India right??

I told him to read the whole replying, but its ok to mindlessly make accusations for him and the likes of him...

I'll carry on with my posts inspite of yours ranting to @Oscar.

...:disagree: what a pathetic real life you must lead to desperately seek validation in a forum and seek to express your frustration to Indians.

Please don't post local news.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom