What's new

Katju's Reply to the 90% quote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His position not withstanding, he has every right to speak his mind.. Emotional , why can't one be emotional even at that position at least in making people understand what is wrong with his country?
There are many people who want betterment of their country but they don't go around making such statements which can hurt people's emotions. If 90% of Indians are idiot, then there should be riots every week. What Katju said is against the patience of Indians mostly the ones who are too busy in earning their livelihood to feed their families, frustrated with corruption, poverty than with religion.

How often you see people fighting in streets over religion ? There are more separatist groups in India that are against state rather than against people due to religion. 90 % of 1.2 billion idiots with communal tendency would have resulted millions in deaths after Godhara. Did that happen ?

There are many people who want betterment of their country but they don't go around making such statements which can hurt people's emotions. If 90% of Indians are idiot, then there should be riots every week. What Katju said is against the patience of Indians mostly the ones who are too busy in earning their livelihood to feed their families, frustrated with corruption, poverty than with religion.

How often you see people fighting in streets over religion ? There are more separatist groups in India that are against state rather than against people due to religion. 90 % of 1.2 billion idiots with communal tendency would have resulted millions in deaths after Godhara. Did that happen ?

Ok, let's think this way..

Corruption is rampant, still the same politicians come to power...

It takes the SC to strike down the appointment of chief of CVC because the ruling party lacks the common sense in understanding the sanctity of the appointment.

How much of the Urban population constitutes the whole population of India? Surprisingly, the middle and rich class is a small fraction... If we could think this clearly and if people were not foolish why the same circle of corruption, inefficiency and bigotry?

90% was a figure of speech IMO, still it does not degrade the underlying fact that most are.. Also, idiots or stupid does not mean that they will fight day and night.. It means that there is lack of individual thinking and abundance of people being played by the pied piper...

If emotions are hurt, so be it... There is no easy way out of foolhardy, you have to bury the demons... If ourJjunta cannot face it how will they bury it?

The only thing wrong with mango people in our banan republic is the majority of the ones who do not understand ****.. Jagan is shoring up more support than the guy who proved to be the most able administrator in A.P, what is wrong here?

....and here I thought Kaju Katri was the only angry and frustrated kid... :rolleyes:

The problem is everybody knows (yes ..even those 90% 'fools') what is wrong with the country .......what people want is some with the know how to fix it and ..then actually fix it.

Hell most people in this forum knew about all the problems listed out :lol: ...I guess that makes them top 10% smart men :partay:

We know the problems....we know how to fix it......but the problem is that we are not ruling the country and making the laws.....The elected officials are. Electronic voting booths have been shown to be hackable and can be compromised. You think it is foolproof? Hell, why go thru all the effort when I can bribe guard to manipulate the ballots boxes themselves? We are seeing these idiots in govt rule all these yrs and we are getting mighty pissed with their stupid inaction and corruption. Let me ask you what are you doing about it? When and if you go to the bakery and hve a chai/egg puff, you can at least make a 3-4 ppl aware of the issues and what needs to be done. If done properly that it could ehlp set off a chain reaction.....so stopping stuffing your face and get a lil air and SPEAK UP! Netaji Bose aced the British Civil Service Exams.....he could have completely designed our govt to be an efficient burecracy. You think we don;t have capable ppl in India or of Indian descent abroad? The f-king leaders are ****....time for you to wake up....and what Samantk pointed out is correct....the ppl are to blame as well......by bribing....by allowing this corruption to go on for so long....for not demanding the judicial process to be streamlined for 50 yrs.....what the f-k have they been doing? I can;t blame them either.....coz at the end of the day IT TAKES A F_KING LEADER TO LEAD PEOPLE.....SO VOTE A REAL LEADER......IM NOT HINDU .....BUT I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO VOTE NITISH AND MODI SO THEY CAN REALLY HELP STREAMLINE A LOT OF PROBLEMS IN INDIA......BEFORE THEM I RAHER VOTE ANNA HAZARA.........do you have any solutions to offer....if not just shut the fuk up

To a degree....but look at it this way....Indian ppl could more passive.....Corruption that has raged on should have made ppl go ape ****....at least in the West it would have.... but in India.....it has numbed us down.....we have become so used to it....it doens;t even evoke much reaction.....Anna Hazara was the first time in a long time ppl got off their *** to protest......and what happened? Congress went into overtime to control the spin with threats....legal actions.....internet bans....etc. police are being used to quell protestors with increasing brutality. Indians need to stop being emotional as if it was Bolllywood.....this is real life. Katju statement was meant to shock ppl and it did just that......time for all of us to do some real introspection and take a hard look at our mistakes and inactions.

We know the problems....we know how to fix it......but the problem is that we are not ruling the country and making the laws.....The elected officials are. Electronic voting booths have been shown to be hackable and can be compromised. You think it is foolproof? Hell, why go thru all the effort when I can bribe guard to manipulate the ballots boxes themselves? We are seeing these idiots in govt rule all these yrs and we are getting mighty pissed with their stupid inaction and corruption. Let me ask you what are you doing about it? When and if you go to the bakery and hve a chai/egg puff, you can at least make a 3-4 ppl aware of the issues and what needs to be done. If done properly that it could ehlp set off a chain reaction.....so stopping stuffing your face and get a lil air and SPEAK UP! Netaji Bose aced the British Civil Service Exams.....he could have completely designed our govt to be an efficient burecracy. You think we don;t have capable ppl in India or of Indian descent abroad? The f-king leaders are ****....time for you to wake up....and what Samantk pointed out is correct....the ppl are to blame as well......by bribing....by allowing this corruption to go on for so long....for not demanding the judicial process to be streamlined for 50 yrs.....what the f-k have they been doing? I can;t blame them either.....coz at the end of the day IT TAKES A F_KING LEADER TO LEAD PEOPLE.....SO VOTE A REAL LEADER......IM NOT HINDU .....BUT I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO VOTE NITISH AND MODI SO THEY CAN REALLY HELP STREAMLINE A LOT OF PROBLEMS IN INDIA......BEFORE THEM I RAHER VOTE ANNA HAZARA.........do you have any solutions to offer....if not just shut the fuk up

.....wtf is this ....:lol:

To a degree....but look at it this way....Indian ppl could more passive.....Corruption that has raged on should have made ppl go ape ****....at least in the West it would have.... but in India.....it has numbed us down.....we have become so used to it....it doens;t even evoke much reaction.....Anna Hazara was the first time in a long time ppl got off their *** to protest......and what happened? Congress went into overtime to control the spin with threats....legal actions.....internet bans....etc. police are being used to quell protestors with increasing brutality. Indians need to stop being emotional as if it was Bolllywood.....this is real life. Katju statement was meant to shock ppl and it did just that......time for all of us to do some real introspection and take a hard look at our mistakes and inactions.
You think this was a shock that will change the Indian people. Look at more shocking event like 26/11, we stopped Pakistan-India relations especially look at Cricket, nothing has changed since but now govt. is allowing cricket relation. Where is the anger of Indian people that was there ? How many people you see against this decision ? Regular news on Kasab reminded us of 26/11 and now he is dead, see how fast people forget 26/11 just like Mumbai Bomb Blasts.

One has to understand the psyche of Indian people to make the change. Hazare failed because he opted to inculcate entire system, what happened, entire system got united. Had he gone divide and improve rule and first agreed to only introduce for Lokpal to include the lower class officers and govt. officials, we would have saved billions. Mind you, the money in most cases come from the bottom. I know it from personal level.

By using the improving condition, he could have successfully launched another campaign to include the bigger fishes. This incremental way is the rational and smart way, but he was emotional and wanted to change entire system in few months.

You have to understand the fact that to change India, one has to be rational not emotional. The emotion of Indians shouldn't be taken to too much height as they cool down way faster and often become negative and irrational.

I see people here thinks that such statements can change or influence some people. Sorry, it can't. As a Chairman of PCI, he could have taken a step to ask and promote reporters in Press to increase positive articles on increasing harmony and reducing communal tension by constantly releasing positive messages. Here comes how people are conditioned. This is a longer but efficient way. Keep releasing one good public message on Religious Harmony, see the change.

We haven't learned the power of Media from Do Boond Zindagi ki Campaign for Polio. Repetitive and innovative campaigns can affect the psyche of entire population that's why there are so much reserch by Social Scientists.

Neither have we learned from history and we keep making same mistake by releasing emotional statements which are often turns to more destruction than construction.

So two students sue Justice Katju for his remark.they ask him to apologies..Great ....These are the idiotic future of india.
seems like indians dont like those who tells them the truth or show them the mirror hence just like crab in a bucket mentality "idiots" among indians pull down the intelligent people like justice katju.
If one looks at sinking of ghazi thread then Justice Katju is 100% correct about indians.Indian politicians indian army navy make 1.2 billion indian fools as idiots by claiming gallantry award for false/fake valour.

So two students sue Justice Katju for his remark.they ask him to apologies..Great ....These are the idiotic future of india.
seems like indians dont like those who tells them the truth or show them the mirror hence just like crab in a bucket mentality "idiots" among indians pull down the intelligent people like justice katju.
If one looks at sinking of ghazi thread then Justice Katju is 100% correct about indians.Indian politicians indian army navy make 1.2 billion indian fools as idiots by claiming gallantry award for false/fake valour.
@Oscar You deleted similar comment where she brought Ghazi and started her rant. Seems like it hasn't had any effect on her. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh of course. I think he is pretty knowledgeable about legal aspects of both the cases. Why do you take his word for granted when he say 90% Indians are idiot, is he a surveyor or a researcher ? Does he back his claim with some real facts and figures ?

So at one place you take his word at face value whereas question is judgement about issue of legal action to be taken against an Indian prisoner in Pakistan and Pakistani prisoner in India. Well, you really amaze me daily with your acumen Sir.

And i am dismayed firstly at Justice Katju's assertion and then you delivering judgement on his behalf.

Unlike perhaps some members here, i don't recall any statement from the GOP making a comparison between Kasab and Sarbijit. It sounds more as if he was putting the ideas into the other party's head. Before passing his judgement on others, to get more media attention, he should understand the morals of respecting other country's judicial system, for he's no Ansar Burney for that matter. One wonders how would Indians have felt if a similar figure from Pakistan would have commented on how the Indians show boated with Kasab trial.

My dear, since you also show them the mirror and the images often prove too gruesome for them to comprehend, hence they are also trying to pull you down. Albeit, you may not be an Indian but then the drama queens will use the flag favouritism card.
Hope you understand. !!

@ajtr

@Oscar You deleted similar comment where she brought Ghazi and started her rant. Seems like it hasn't had any effect on her. :coffee:
Yes ranting is what you do i've commented on topic.If this post is again deleted by @Oscar then i'll post it again and again everytime it gets deleted.

My dear, since you also show them the mirror and the images often prove too gruesome for them to comprehend, hence they are also trying to pull you down. Albeit, you may not be an Indian but then the drama queens will use the flag favouritism card.
Hope you understand. !!

@ajtr
Justice Katju has showed indians the mirror hence he is being dragged to courts now.If its upto indians they will brand him pakistani.

Nope,Its a very encouraging sign even the students are scrutinizing statements made by even the eminent intellectuals like Justice Katju.Its a good sign for our democratic society.It should be also noted that those students took legal route rather than the route taken by parties like Shiv Sena.

Yes ranting is what you do i've commented on topic.If this post is again deleted by @Oscar then i'll post it again and again everytime it gets deleted.

Justice Katju has showed indians the mirror hence he is being dragged to courts now.If its upto indians they will brand him pakistani.

No,Justice Katju must be happy that students are questioning him.Not burning his effigy.

Nope,Its a very encouraging sign even the students are scrutinizing statements made by even the eminent intellectuals like Justice Katju.Its a good sign for our democratic society.It should be also noted that those students took legal route rather than the route taken by parties like Shiv Sena.
No,Justice Katju must be happy that students are questioning him.Not burning his effigy.
Exactly. I am happy that youth of our country asked for clearance on such statement. After all he explained his real intention otherwise such statements would have been used by these same people like AJTR in every thread. Well they will still use it as for them, such statements are taken for granted.

You are just latching on some words of a person who later clarified his intentions because in India, even students now think legal actions is way better than solving everything with violence and guns like you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom