What's new

Kashmiri Pundit : What was done to them by Kashmiri Muslims

Tens of thousands murdered their womenfolk disgraced and lakhs becoming refugges..no, it was not an 'isolated' incident that happened 'here and there'. Neither was it a blowback of some sorts. The Pandits were mostly teachers who had gone about their lives without interfering in the local politics and did not deserve what they got at the hands of the kashmiri muslims.

I'd like to point out some of the slogans that were famous in those days among the Kasmiri sunni muslims. Those days meaning in the late 1980s and early 1990s when the jehad was t its peak.

Hamein kya chahiye nizam-e-mustafa, Yahan kya chalega, nizam-e-mustafa, nizam-e-mustafa

asi gachi pakistan, bata tav ros, batanev san (we want pakistan, with kashmiri women and without their men folk)

aye kafiro, aye zalimo, kashmir chod do

Allah-o-Akbar, Musalmano jago Kafiro bhago, jehad aa raha hai.

Islam hamara maksad hai Kuran hamara dastur hai Jehad hamara rasta hai.

The mosques in the first week of January in 1990 were incessantly broadcasting over the loudspeakers that the pandits either convert to Islam or leave the valley. Kashmir main rahna hai, Allah-ho-Akbar Kahna hoga.

The January 4 edition of Aftab carried out a front page threat of Hizbul Mujaheddin asking for secession of Kashmir from India and asking the hindus to leave the kashmir valley unless they accepted islam. The January 19 editions of Al-safa carried out the same threats in the front page.

Cant you see the religious venom dripping out of them ?

I'll tell you why - because it takes a man supreme courage to blow himself up. Honestly kashmiri militants and later their punjabi backers werent upto that. Honestly. The only good fighters that the Indian Army faced in Kashmir were the Afghans, Arabs and chechens with Kashmiri militants themselves being the most easy.

So what do you think is the way forward??

Just like Musharraf tried to bring Kashmir in international platform for debate. Though he failed since his plan could not execute well. Kashmir at times is a destabilizing factor where Pakistan gets an excuse. Some times Pakistan gets funding because Kashmir = Gaza strip( I have heard)

Justice can only be one. Make atmosphere pre 86.

That bhai will take herculean efforts on everybody's part State, people etc etc unfortunately in present situation is not possible.

This is truth, But big question is, Does Pakistani Agree with it?? They still see propaganda everywhere.

No, this is very important discussion. Pakistanis have right to know the other side of truth. These things are not available to them in pakistan. In International forum they can learn the truth, rather than living in lie/denial and propaganda...

The number of replies on this thread itself should answer ur question.

So what do you think is the way forward??

Encouraging the Kashmiri Pandits to go back to Kashmir to live among millions of xenophobic Muslims would be the worst thing to do, they'll be targeted for each and every innocuous thing by the Muslim mobs. The treatment of non Muslims in Majority Muslim countries have at least taught us that much.

Encouraging the Kashmiri Pandits to go back to Kashmir to live among millions of xenophobic Muslims would be the worst thing to do, they'll be targeted for each and every innocuous thing by the Muslim mobs. The treatment of non Muslims in Majority Muslim countries have at least taught us that much.

My god i never knew the exact horrors faced by KP's, have you watched the video my blood was boiling when i was hearing about the women being targetted. I had to go out and smoke for few min before coming to normal mind. Joe's comments show that the outsiders sent in have even accomplished this!!!

That snake Yasin Malik should be made to suffer the revelation of him in the video was enlightening. Till now i was of the idea was that Pakistan made proper use of gullible youth like him!!!

My god i never knew the exact horrors faced by KP's, have you watched the video my blood was boiling when i was hearing about the women being targetted. I had to go out and smoke for few min before coming to normal mind. Joe's comments show that the outsiders sent in have even accomplished this!!!

That snake Yasin Malik should be made to suffer the revelation of him in the video was enlightening. Till now i was of the idea was that Pakistan made proper use of gullible youth like him!!!

It's actually difficult for KP's to relive the horror - they have been heart broken ...1. for having to leave their home and ....2. the Muslims whom they thought as their brothers plunged a knife in their back.

What ever has happened to the kashmiri pundits is bad but its no different to that off the kashmiri muslims .

My god i never knew the exact horrors faced by KP's, have you watched the video my blood was boiling when i was hearing about the women being targetted. I had to go out and smoke for few min before coming to normal mind.

If you had the same reaction when it comes to kashmiri muslims.

What ever has happened to the kashmiri pundits is bad but its no different to that off the kashmiri muslims .

If you had the same reaction when it comes to kashmiri muslims.

yes i had the same when the rabid dogs bought in from every god forsaken place of the earth hijacked a local movement and killed everybody irrespective of religion.

Encouraging the Kashmiri Pandits to go back to Kashmir to live among millions of xenophobic Muslims would be the worst thing to do, they'll be targeted for each and every innocuous thing by the Muslim mobs.

The kashmiri hindus have lived with muslims for ages and they dont really have that much of a problem.
I dont reacall the kashmiri muslim-hindu community killing each other on mass during partition or during any of the wars between Pak-ind.

The treatment of non Muslims in Majority Muslim countries have at least taught us that much.

Coming from an indian that statement is laughable

?

That bhai will take herculean efforts on everybody's part State, people etc etc unfortunately in present situation is not possible.

it will take time that is for sure. But this thread is about Kashmiri Pandits. They want to go but cannot go. This challenges the secularism in India. Kashmir is not a Muslim's property but the perceptions are that only Muslims have right to live there.

indushekMy god i never knew the exact horrors faced by KP's, have you watched the video my blood was boiling when i was hearing about the women being targetted. I had to go out and smoke for few min before coming to normal mind.

yes i had the same when the rabid dogs bought in from every god forsaken place of the earth hijacked a local movement and killed everybody irrespective of religion.

So in other words you didnt!!!

Dont stop using phrases like "rabid dog" or we will end up just degenerating the thread.

indushekMy god i never knew the exact horrors faced by KP's, have you watched the video my blood was boiling when i was hearing about the women being targetted. I had to go out and smoke for few min before coming to normal mind.

So in other words you didnt!!!

Dont stop using phrases like "rabid dog" or we will end up just degenerating the thread.

To my country men irrespective of caste creed religion ethnicity i will always feel pain when they are targetted. If they do activities which hurts my country i will call them traitors as simple as that. Regarding outsiders who come in to my country to fight the state in the name of our internal conflict why shouldn't i call them whatever i want??

Why do u get offended when i talk of outsiders?? please explain??

Well the reaction will soon die and people will forget. Indians fail to learn from the history. May be for once people should look at what wrong was done to people back in the days instead of shouting over one issue over and over again in which 75 convictions were made, the Godhara Case.

Our previous generation failed to provide justice to those from 80s to 90s and our coming gneration will blame us for 2000s and 2010s.

Secularism is not just for minorities, its also for majorities.

The kashmiri hindus have lived with muslims for ages and they dont really have that much of a problem.
I dont reacall the kashmiri muslim-hindu community killing each other on mass during partition or during any of the wars between Pak-ind.

Coming from an indian that statement is laughable

exactly, they were living together and they got the shock of their lives and a dagger into their backs, and where are you from exactly?

exactly, they were living together and they got the shock of their lives and a dagger into their backs, and where are from exactly?

More over I also blame the center that how were they remained uninformed about this unrest. We have seen that the center never has the right information about Kashmir situation. Be it political unrest in 89 or the Kargil , the intelligence warns the center in advance so that center could take right steps to avoid any violence. But Kashmir is only taken lightly. It is a beautiful place and we Indians should do every effort so that any Indian can go there and enjoy the holidays. But unfortunately we do not see in that way because of article 370.

More over I also blame the center that how were they remained uninformed about this unrest. We have seen that the center never has the right information about Kashmir situation. Be it political unrest in 89 or the Kargil , the intelligence warns the center in advance so that center could take right steps to avoid any violence. But Kashmir is only taken lightly. It is a beautiful place and we Indians should do every effort so that any Indian can go there and enjoy the holidays. But unfortunately we do not see in that way because of article 370.

Indian history is replete with mistakes, and we learn as we go along. In India justice is a slow process but people don't forget easily and they get their due eventually. The KP's will too. As for hoildaying in Kashmir - I think Pakistan based terrorists are trying their darnedest to start the 90's style insurgency in Kashmir again - the next 2 years would be crucial and the Indian forces have a difficult task on their hands of putting down the terrorists. Two policemen were killed by terrorists in Kupwara yesterday after 28 years - this signals the desperate attempts by Pakistan to start terror in Pakistan..

If India has learnt something from the last time round we need some permanent solution to stop these terrorists - protecting and reactive actions wont help and if the KP's are rehabilitated now - they will fall prey again to these terrorists and to the Kashmiri Muslims. They can only be sent back to their home once the threat is removed completely and our sickular congi's are not capable enough to do that.

Back
Top Bottom