What's new

Kashmiri Pundit : What was done to them by Kashmiri Muslims

KRAIT

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I ask all the Indian members to watch this and contribute over this Issue. They were called Kafirs and either convert or die.

P.S. I urge Indians to post sensibly so that MODs don't get any excuse to close or delete this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ask all the Pakistani members what they think about this. It is proven fact. They were called Kafirs and either convert or die.

Same been done by Sunni extremists about Shias and Hazaras.

P.S. I urge Indians to post sensibly so that MODs don't get any excuse to close or delete this thread.

No minority could survive if there neighbors of majority were irritated - Ms.Indira Gandhi to Indian Muslim Leader circa 21 Feburary 1983.

and why are you bringing our internal matters in it?

As your Indian Pm Said and why are you bringing our internal matters in to pundits method?
Look at the section. If you guys can discuss Kashmiri terrorist hanging, we can't discuss Kashmiri Pundits forced to move out.

And an Indian can post about Indian problems.

I wonder you all will call it propaganda.

@arp2041 Your thoughts.

@muse Sir, your thoughts about this.

Look at the section. If you guys can discuss Kashmiri terrorist hanging, we can't discuss Kashmiri Pundits forced to move out.

And an Indian can post about Indian problems.

I wonder you all will call it propaganda.

@arp2041 Your thoughts.

So what kashmiri pundits have to do with Shias and hazaras? Anywhere in the world, during conflicts, militancy, insurgency all sections of society are persecuted. be it in afghanistan, Iraq or in African countries. But we have to look to the root cause. Root cause of our problem started with the beginning of Afghanistan invasion in which all the uzbeks,chehchens,arabs,afghans crossed to tribal areas and spread their influence in tribals plus the American factor beyond which tribals mind could not think at that time so easy recruiting and beginning of mess.

What happen in 1989 which started kashmir internal conflict and the killings of kashmir pundits?

"Kashmir kay aasaal bait ..mere matlab Kashmir kay Hinfu pundit" -- that's hardly objective - but be that as it may, if the Wahabi inspired offer convert or die to non-Wahabis, it's more than credible that the choice offered to the Pundit was no different -- It's mind boggling to me how colossally stupid and incompetent the managers of these groups are.

So what kashmiri pundits have to do with Shias and hazaras? Anywhere in the world, during conflicts, militancy, insurgency all sections of society are persecuted. be it in afghanistan, Iraq or in African countries. But we have to look to the root cause. Root cause of our problem started with the beginning of Afghanistan invasion in which all the die hard militants in afghanistan crossed into pakistan and the mess began. What happen in 1989 which started kashmir internal conflict and the killings of kashmir pundits?
Because it was the terrorists and extremists back by Pakistan. Same people who are killing in your country.

You talk about Godhara everytime where Hindus and Muslims got killed.

Here it is Kashmiri Pandits mercilessly killed and made to leave their homeland.

And since then, after kicking Kashmiri Pandits, same terrorists started killing Kashmiri people in bomb blasts.

And now you say that during conflicts, society get persecuted, I agree, IA did some war crimes, but why don't see the root cause.

Those Afghan insurgents were sent by Pakistan.

Because it was the terrorists and extremists back by Pakistan. Same people who are killing in your country.

You talk about Godhara everytime where Hindus and Muslims got killed.

Here it is Kashmiri Pandits mercilessly killed and made to leave their homeland.

And since then, after kicking Kashmiri Pandits, same terrorists started killing Kashmiri people in bomb blasts.

And now you say that during conflicts, society get persecuted, I agree, IA did some war crimes, but why don't see the root cause.

Those Afghan insurgents were sent by Pakistan.

that's what you said "P.S. I urge Indians to post sensibly". Now with the first line of your post you are denying your own suggestion oxymoron?

What's the objectivity of this thread if you ask pakistan's to talk with neutrall stance and you and other indians without knowing the root cause and the incident's which led to 1989 great internal conflict and when Pakistan started helping kashmiri rebels rant the same old thing Pakistani backed insurgents and extremists

Please enlighten yourself with the proper knowledge of subject at hand and than come and discuss with Pakistanis

And if Pakistan's had sent afghan insurgents than after the collapse of soviet union Pakistan would have been ruling Afghanistan thorugh those afghans but the opposite occured, Those afghans starting fighting each other.

And around 2-3 Million afghans migrated in to Pakistan during Russian invasion. Remind me again on which basis you indians started arming Mukti bahini and Awami League rebels in 70-71?

"Kashmir kay aasaal bait ..mere matlab Kashmir kay Hinfu pundit" -- that's hardly objective - but be that as it may, if the Wahabi inspired offer convert or die to non-Wahabis, it's more than credible that the choice offered to the Pundit was no different -- It's mind boggling to me how colossally stupid and incompetent the managers of these groups are.
Sir, thing is people call us Indians names, blame Hindus over Kashmir issue, the Kashmiri people were killed by militants, same people who killed their Pandit brothers.

I say what happened to Kashmiri Muslims by hands of terrorists was few of their own people who declared war against Kafirs.

I have admitted of few war crimes by IA, but can you see the problem was already within Indian Kashmir. Living in same society IA was protecting. Extremists within our border killing people.

that's what you said "P.S. I urge Indians to post sensibly". Now with the first line of your post you are denying your own suggestion oxymoron?
What's the objectivity of this thread if you ask pakistan's to talk with neutrall stance and you and other indians without knowing the root cause and the incident's which led to 1989 great internal conflict and when Pakistan started helping kashmiri rebels
Please enlighten yourself with the proper knowledge of subject at hand and than come and discuss with Pakistanis
First watch the videos then come and talk.

You enlighten yourself first. As for internal conflict, it wasn't Hindu fighting with Muslims, it was Muslims killing Hindus and making them leave their homes. Same as Sunni extremists calling for either convert or die to Shias.

@mafiya Its about Kashmir. If you want to discuss about Mukti Bahini, open a new thread.

Sir, thing is people call us Indians names, blame Hindus over Kashmir issue, the Kashmiri people were killed by militants, same people who killed their Pandit brothers.

I say what happened to Kashmiri Muslims by hands of terrorists was few of their own people who declared war against Kafirs.

I have admitted of few war crimes by IA, but can you see the problem was already within Indian Kashmir. Living in same society IA was protecting. Extremists within our border killing people.

First watch the videos then come and talk.

You enlighten yourself first. As for internal conflict, it wasn't Hindu fighting with Muslims, it was Muslims killing Hindus and making them leave their homes. Same as Sunni extremists calling for either convert or die to Shias.

I have watched the Video. Let's talk with objectivitiy.

No minority could survive if there neighbors of majority were irritated - Ms.Indira Gandhi

After the assassination of Gandhi, Hindu majortiy killed how many minority innocent Sikhs in Delhi riots despite having no role whatsoever in the assassination of Gandhi?

With the continued persecution of majority Kashmiri muslims at the hand of Indian Army which reached the tipping point in 1989 and mark the beginning of armed struggle, how could minority remain save which share the same religion with soldiers of Indian Army. That's what happened in insurgency, people stop thinking with their heads and start thinking with their emotions.

Remind me again how many Panidts were killed from 1989-2004 and what's the situation after 2004?

@mafiya Its about Kashmir. If you want to discuss about Mukti Bahini, open a new thread.

So where shia hazara and afghan insurgents sent by Pakistan fit in this kashmir scenario?

In your very first post you are bring Shia's & Hazaras but telling others that it's about Kashmir.

In your very first post you are bring Shia's & Hazaras but telling others that it's about Kashmir.
I was drawing the analogy of what was told to Kashmiri Pandits that either convert or die, same as the extremists telling to Shias and Hazaras.

Well I am editing it.

@mafiya The Sikh riots were started by Congress workers, and RSS and other Hindu organizations came out to save them.

1984 was not Hindu-Sikh Riot. It was Congress workers killing Sikhs over assassination of Indira Gandhi.

And for armed rebellion, read about your state policy after 1989. LeT, JeM, etc. bomb blasted and killed same people who they say they are fighting for their freedom.

I have deleted the Shia, hazar part, I just used to tell the analogy.

I was drawing the analogy of what was told to Kashmiri Pandits that either convert or die, same as the extremists telling to Shias and Hazaras.

Well I am editing it.

@mafiya The Sikh riots were started by Congress workers, and RSS and other Hindu organizations came out to save them.

1984 was not Hindu-Sikh Riot. It was Congress workers killing Sikhs over assassination of Indira Gandhi.

And for armed rebellion, read about your state policy after 1989. LeT, JeM, etc. bomb blasted and killed same people who they say they are fighting for their freedom.

I have deleted the Shia, hazar part, I just used to tell the analogy.

Good that you edited it, otherwise others also have right to draw analogy.

Anyway do you think that there was no problem in IOK before 89?

If I did happen & that too in nearly in as organized a way as is being asserted over here as opposed to isolated incidents brought about due to the blow back of the perceptions in play !

What State Policy ? We supported Freedom Fighters & not terrorists...there is a reason why Kashmir wasn't subjected to suicide bombings ! And those figures & facts have as much credibility as the words of a thief claiming innocence in an open court - let the UN conduct a full, impartial & unhampered inquiry on Kashmir to determine what really happened instead of expecting us to take the words of the security apparatus in a police state as gospel without any recourse for a neutral, 3rd party investigation & subsequent issuance of opinion !

Back
Top Bottom