What's new

Kashmir The Freedom of Struggle

That is a very good development. It is time that more people of kashmir are offered a modern secular education.

how much time do you think it will take before a nutcase terrorist arrives and says girls should have no education and if they do, we will kill them?

how much time do you think it will take before a nutcase terrorist arrives and says girls should have no education and if they do, we will kill them?

Its a war between the 7th century and the 21st. I hope that the 21st century wins, or else the future won't be bright for the people of Kashmir.

Woah, you're talking like you're planning to organize such a thing... do you have someone in mind who would do such a thing? Well I would say Salim would as he is Anti-American and Indian Muslims are all mullahs according to him.

:D And knowing the chaotic Indian mindset of burn, tear and destroy you would definately say that this nutcase terrorist is from Pakistan with your eyes closed even if you knew he was from elsewhere or was Salim in that matter... now i know if a white boy comes and up to you and slaps you he is definately a Pakistani as is anyone who says anything against India! Temme if i am right!

Comeon where did all those paronoid theories go about Pakistan being responsible for everything that goes wrong in India... i wanna hear that. I want to see the legendary Indian anguish and rage that burns within you guys.

Woah, you're talking like you're planning to organize such a thing... do you have someone in mind who would do such a thing? Well I would say Salim would as he is Anti-American and Indian Muslims are all mullahs according to him.

:D And knowing the chaotic Indian mindset of burn, tear and destroy you would definately say that this nutcase terrorist is from Pakistan with your eyes closed even if you knew he was from elsewhere or was Salim in that matter... now i know if a white boy comes and up to you and slaps you he is definately a Pakistani as is anyone who says anything against India! Temme if i am right!

Comeon where did all those paronoid theories go about Pakistan being responsible for everything that goes wrong in India... i wanna hear that. I want to see the legendary Indian anguish and rage that burns within you guys.

Huh? Dude atlease post something worth reading....

Found this really nice interactive display of the possible outcomes of the J and K dispute.

BBC NEWS

6bcc227287a4628529e7a55f3b4d150e.gif
fbecb457ccb13e282b4c45ee499628b8.gif

b4ca20ae5ec218fcf849862bcb045ee9.gif
1205f1ca3f081f3e6786896882935eea.gif

7ed6562e3c123297d9b1544297638c9c.gif
18ec41e1f0c55b8ba5ee4d5253dce68d.gif

72a354aaf7ff84cb494eaf416bcf3fd8.gif

Have you noticed have Aksai chin was not a part of that scenarios. Before asking India for vacating, they shoud first ask their dear pal China to do so. Wonder why they dont?

Have you noticed have Aksai chin was not a part of that scenarios. Before asking India for vacating, they shoud first ask their dear pal China to do so. Wonder why they dont?
Aksai Chin was historically part of the Tibetan Himalayan Kingdom of Ladakh until Ladakh was annexed from the rule of the Namgyal dynasty by the Dogras and the princely state of Kashmir in the 19th century. It was subsequently absorbed into British India by the 1904 treaty between Tibet and British India which led to the McMahon Line demarcation agreed to by Tibet and India in the early decades of 20th century. China, which at that time did not recognize Tibet's Sovereignty but rather considered Xizang (Tibet) to be part of China, did not accept the agreement reached between Tibet and British India.

Well we actually reduced the number of issues we would have to deal with. Since the "historical ownership" of the extremely sparsely populated region was an "immoral monarchist" one anyway.

The British controlled all of what is/ was with India or Pakistan.

It is a damn shame to donate it to China!

I have read some of the posts unfortunately cannot go through all and have two questions. Any one can answer them but answers should have sense rather than pure patriotism generally noted on this thread.
First question is, as I understand India has around 700,000 troops in Indian Occupied Kashmir since around 1989 when the latest round of uprising began. They have not been able to put it down. What are they doing there other than raping and burning down houses?
India accuses Pakistan of supporting the movement. In fact whatever happens in India is blamed on ISI. Why haven’t they been able to stop ISI? Are their own intelligence agencies run by incompetent people or they are busy somewhere else?:rofl:

Well we actually reduced the number of issues we would have to deal with. Since the "historical ownership" of the extremely sparsely populated region was an "immoral monarchist" one anyway.

You want to keep it convenient, i wonder. Self determination my foot.

Self Determination, aka a democratic way of finding out what Kashmiris want. What have you got against that? Or do you "sane" Indians think you own Kashmiris now?

You want the rocks and Mountains of Aksai Chen to have self determination? The population of the region is estimated to be under 10,000.

Also, as Salim pointed out, the principle of "self determination" is impractical when applied "universally" - it is not feasible to have every State/province, district or neighborhood deciding secede - however its use, in the context of Kashimir, as a means of dispute resolution, is completely justified and the morally correct thing to do.

The UN resolutions must be implemented first.

There cannot be unilateral implementation of the UN resolutions. Considering the lack of trust between the two sides - the Siachen issue, and the Kargil episode, there will be need for the two sides to first come to a full agreement on what needs to be done, possibly with international guarantors to the "deal".

At the moment, with India's oficial position remaining that "Kashmir is an Integral part of India", there is no reason for Pakistan to believe that Indian will not occupy the territory it vacates, and then refuse to implement the plebiscite (remainder of the UN resolutions) to determine final status.

India will have to officially drop the "integral part", because that indicates a predetermined view of the status of Kashmir, not one contingent to the wishes of the kashmiris. Implementation of the UN resolution can only occur once India decides that it too will adhere to them.

"Taali aik haath say nahin bajti"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom