What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Thank you IJ.

If, according to FA, it is the integral part of India, then why he has to whine about it?

damn ! I forgot to ask this.

c'mon buddy..day and night , the separatists ask him this question about his own state, he resides in..he's just answering them. whats whinning about it.

The topic and story should be like kashmir will never become part of india ... simply or part of no one and a seperate state let the people of kashmir live in peace for GOD's sake .

But sadly truth is as opposite as it can,and it's disheartening to see that some like have to live with that,my condolences

KASHMIR aaya nahin ki bachche ban jaate hain hum sab......

hai re hindustani ....hai re pakistani..... kya hoga humaara !:hang2:

^^^

LOL @ all the frustrated indians

chalo yaar.....lets try talk some sense !

who do u think are the DEMORATICALLY ruling party in india?

ans - national conference

last election, hurriat conference(sajjad lone) got only 3-4 % votes..

now tell me what is the stance of national conference about kashmir ?

(do search what farookh abdullah said recently about kashmir and its incursuion in pakistan)

hope u understand the difference between reality and your reality!:wave::wave::wave:

Selective sympathy :tsk::tsk:

BTW, It is precisely for this very attitude of you and your so-called Kashmiri seperatists that you guys have literally no support of the other Kashmiris like Pandits, Ladakhis etc.

What is there need in Embracing Islam knowing to the fact that they have there heritage in the valley and are a Minority in that part of India.?..

Really? How all goody goody, huh? The Kashmir insurgency has more shades of grey for the Pandits than you could ever imagine. Most were excommunicated, their homes vandalized, and people were threatened. Even the local mosques would broadcast sermons asking people to throw the Kafirs out. What does one do when one has a family to look after and is a minority in a Muslim area?

Would economics be the only reason why over 80% of the Pandits would leave in just over two decades? Think about it..!

Hilarious….how come only Pundits have fled out of the valley to other part of the country for “pure economic reasons”. Anyway, why should they embrace Islam to be in Valley?

Do you know that since the unrest, 50000 Muslims of the valley migrated to other parts of the country?

Leave it guys ---- You think he does not know ??

Its a lost case believe me for you can wake up a man who is asleep,not one who pretends to be asleep.

Also, he is allowed to speak against the nation, with the same nation's security forces guarding him.This speaks volumes about the nation and the government of kashmir.
Also as far as i can remember last time the elections were held in J & K, the people voted for National Conference and not the separatists.So no way is he talking along the lines of the general consensus of Kashmir.

But sadly truth is as opposite as it can,and it's disheartening to see that some like have to live with that,my condolences

The truth of the matter is that kashmir is not part of india and never will be or should be . Second the people of kashmir hate india and hate everything about it... Third they want to be a part of Pakistan or have there own nation now where is the damn opposite there isn't so just shut it let these people in peace stop trying to act like the israeli's the way they act towards the palestinies let people live INDIA :angry:

The truth of the matter is that kashmir is not part of india and never will be or should be . Second the people of kashmir hate india and hate everything about it... Third they want to be a part of Pakistan or have there own nation now where is the damn opposite there isn't so just shut it let these people in peace stop trying to act like the israeli's the way they act towards the palestinies let people live INDIA :angry:

Just relax! You're not getting Kashmir on an internet forum, so why not keep the anger under check?

Just like the Congressi Moulvis said Pakistan will never survive, Jamatis said Pakistan will never come into being and the rest called it dream of an idiot however it was one determined man who embarrassed everyone and fought a two front battle for giving us our homeland. Anything and everything can be done with sheer will power, motive, public support and a good leader. Kashmirs inshallah will have their day soon..hope is never dead.

And this time there wont be any refugee for such traitors selling the Kashmiri and identity for few bank notes.

im afraid my dear, this time we really gonna lose kashmir if we kept stopping pakistan's water and terrorising balochistan.

r u insane, india is not stoping anyone's water & not spreading terrorism. BTW what ever happens kashmir is not going anywhere, so relax.

r u insane, india is not stoping anyone's water & not spreading terrorism. BTW what ever happens kashmir is not going anywhere, so relax.

yup u r right, even it becomes pakistani part, karshmir is not like floating away to atlantic ocean will it???

where is indian flag btw???

Just like the Congressi Moulvis said Pakistan will never survive, Jamatis said Pakistan will never come into being and the rest called it dream of an idiot however it was one determined man who embarrassed everyone and fought a two front battle for giving us our homeland. Anything and everything can be done with sheer will power, motive, public support and a good leader. Kashmirs inshallah will have their day soon..hope is never dead.

And this time there wont be any refugee for such traitors selling the Kashmiri and identity for few bank notes.

first of all don't compare kashmir with pak. secondly all these lines such as everything is possible, everything can be done are used only to satisfy human mind. so u & i both know very well that somethings are rely not possible, kashmir is one of them

Just relax! You're not getting Kashmir on an internet forum, so why not keep the anger under check?

I have no anger u should keep your self in check before you reck yourself and face reailty and the facts these are crimes against human kind in general i care less what u think or say what i speak of are facts based on everyday life your country is killing these people wana try to tell these peope to keep there anger inside how would you like it if your people were dieing each and everyday from someone for no damn reason they don't want to be part of your country nor want anything to do with it there voice has been heard way to many times now india let these people live in peace for GOD's sake.:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom