What's new

Army jawan arrested on charges of rape in Occupied Kashmir

You still has the audacity to claim moral high ground after opening a thread on banned topic just to massage your hatred? :tsk:

Yes I have the audacity to report an incident of rape in a disputed territory. You have problem with that? Go cry to the mods.

:lol:

Troll opening a thread on banned topic telling us to discuss how a muslim kashmiri raped another muslim kashmiri. :lol:
So in your opinion, it becomes a worthy subject only when a Hindu rapes a Basanti in down town Delhi.

Actually you helped our cause ;)

Well even you don't know what is your "cause" on this thread. You are just trolling like an idiot here. :)

So in your opinion, it becomes a worthy subject only when a Hindu rapes a Basanti in down town Delhi.

Nah, when land of pure kills minority for alleged blasphemy, its worthy of a news as well.

Are you out of mind, tell me the rationale behind posting a thread on "A kashmiri raped another kashmiri"? Isn't it a banned topic?

Well even you don't know what is your "cause" on this thread. You are just trolling like an idiot here. :)
isn't that the usual ploy, when faced with reality, the drama queens deliver their best act.

No, but to present it as Indian army is responsible diverts the focus. For one:

The Territorial Army in India (commonly referred to as TA in India) is an organization of volunteers who receive military training for a few days in a year so that in case of an emergency they can be mobilized for the defence of the country.

It is a second line of defense after the Regular Indian Army; the Indian Territorial Army is not a profession, occupation or a source of employment. It is only meant for those people who are already in mainstay civilian professions, in fact, gainful employment or self-employment in a civil profession is a pre-requisite for joining the Territorial Army.

So it is basically a civilian case, like any other place in the world. Nothing to do with the army. Is a local crime worth discussing on an international board?

Says the tallest of all here combined....now shoo and dig some more news on your obsessed subject i.e. rape.:wave:

Nah, when land of pure kills minority for alleged blasphemy, its worthy of a news as well.
And the Indians have been cimbing over each other to open multiple threads on the subject;
Are you out of mind, tell me the rationale behind posting a thread on "A kashmiri raped another kashmiri"? Isn't it a banned topic?

Pity we don't see such high morals when same incident occurs in Pakistan....

Says the tallest of all here combined....now shoo and dig some more news on your obsessed subject i.e. rape.:wave:

Again nothing reasonable or logical from you. Poor attempts to derail the thread. Believe me you have failed at trolling on this thread at least.

Not sure why our inhouse talent @Areesh want this local news to be discussed in a separate thread on an international board.

Rape is a crime done by individuals with sick mentality, what else such trolls expect other than a single line of condemn toward such acts? But then you dont reach to 11 k post just by posting logically and in sense. :lol:

And the Indians have been cimbing over each other to open multiple threads on the subject;

Pity we don't see such high morals when same incident occurs in Pakistan....

I have never opened any local news thread or say rape thread to malign any nation on this world because rape is abnormality of individual minds which doesn't reflect any nation's stature or mentality. So I reserve the right to question the purpose or say no purpose of such troll threads.

Blasphemy law however is state sponsored practice and is worthy of discussion and condemnation.

Again nothing reasonable or logical from you. Poor attempts to derail the thread. Believe me you have failed at trolling on this thread at least.

Derail the most intelligent thread by the most intellectual poster!! I certainly wrecked all chances of most fruitful discussion which could have taken place in a local rape news.

Sorry shaktiman. :lol:

Last edited:

Wasn't there some rule against posting local crimes? Since this is crime was by a civilian, against a civilian, and is handled by civilian bodies, would not this be a local crime?

Wasn't there some rule against posting local crimes? Since this is crime was by a civilian, against a civilian, and is handled by civilian bodies, would not this be a local crime?

It happened in a disputed territory. By a guy trained by India military. It isn't that simple.

Derail the most intelligent thread by the most intellectual poster!! I certainly wrecked all chances of most fruitful discussion which could have taken place in a local rape news.

Sorry shaktiman. :lol:

Again. You don't know what exactly is your "cause" on this thread.

No, but to present it as Indian army is responsible diverts the focus. For one:

Definitely doesn't diverts the focus. Since the rape is done by a guy who is trained by Indian military. These guys often fight side by side Indian military against militants in occupied Kashmir. Secondly it is Indian express that is calling him "Army jawan" not me or any other Pakistani member. So you guys should protest to Indian express for this "mistake".

Definitely doesn't diverts the focus. Since the rape is done by a guy who is trained by Indian military. These guys often fight side by side Indian military against militants in occupied Kashmir.

So you admit that the locals fight side by side against the militants? That too Muslims? Although that is another topic, but it still undermines your claim over the territory.

Secondly it is Indian express that is calling him "Army jawan" not me or any other Pakistani member. So you guys should protest to Indian express for this "mistake".

Irrelevant of the mistake of source, we can very well discern that he was not a jawan, but a civilian. Or would you like to ignore the authenticity of the source?

So you admit that the locals fight side by side against the militants? That too Muslims? Although that is another topic, but it still undermines your claim over the territory.

Locals or Mercenaries. Anyways they are trained by Indian military and are part of apparatus that Indian state has created to occupy Kashmir.

Irrelevant of the mistake of source, we can very well discern that he was not a jawan, but a civilian. Or would you like to ignore the authenticity of the source?

I am going with the source. It isn't like I added "army jawan" from myself.

Back
Top Bottom